Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Novara Busto 3-2, Busto was leading 2-0 and had a match point in the 3rd set but wasted too many chances. Changing Gennari with Villani wasn't a good idea, Bici did great but looks out of energy at the end.

Lowe and Washington should join Busto after the first game of the season. It's the same for Courtney, but with Brakocevic injured, Di Iulio needs to be play because of the the number of Italian players on court.

• According to Scandicci's site:

Imoco Volley Conegliano – Savino Del Bene Scandicci: 3-2 (25-19, 25-22, 23-25, 15-25)

Imoco Volley Conegliano: Brandi n.e., De Kruijf 8, Geerties 9, Folie 14, Fersino, Botezat, De Gennaro (L), Ogbogu n.e., Enweonwu, Gennari, Wolosz 2, Cagnin n.e., Sylla 13, Egonu 27. All.: Santarelli D.

Savino Del Bene Scandicci: Carraro n.e., Stysiak 22, Malinov 3, Kakolewska 3, Pietrini 18, Merlo (L), Lubian 3, Diop n.e., Cardullo (L) n.e., Molinaro n.e., Adelusi n.e., Stevanovic 13, Bosetti, Milenkovic 11. All.: Mencarelli M.

• Igor Gorgonzola Novara – Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio 2-3 (21-25, 20-25, 28-26, 25-20, 15-11)
    Igor Gorgonzola Novara
    : Mlakar 16, Bolzonetti 1, Morello, Napodano, Piacentini ne, Gorecka, Di Iulio 14, Chirichella 13, Sansonna (L), Hancock 7, Arrighetti ne, Vasileva 14, Veljkovic 10. All. Barbolini.

Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio: Bici 23, Herbots 16, Negretti, Gennari 9, Cumino 1, Orro, Leonardi (L), Villani 8, S. Bonifacio 6, Berti 9, G. Bonifacio 1. All. Lavarini.

MVP: Micha Hancock

Zanetti Bergamo - Saugella Monza 2-3 (25-18, 15-25, 25-23, 18-25, 16-18)
    Zanetti Bergamo
    : Smarzek 17, Imperiali (L), Olivotto 8, Sirressi (L), Civitico, Prandi, Samara 9, Melandri 10, Mitchem 23, Loda 5, Mirkovic 2. All. Abbondanza.

Saugella Monza: Ortolani 23, Mari Paraiba 9, Squarcini 8, Heyrman 7, Di Iulio 3, Skorupa 1, Begic 8, Danesi 4, Orthmann ne, Meijners ne, Obossa 20, Bonvicini (L), Parrocchiale (L). All. Dagioni.

• 5th set between Conegliano and Scandicci.Conegliano is already choking in friendly games, wasting a lead of 6 points in the 3rd set. Several mistakes for Egonu, Folie out for cramps

Folie out of cramps but She outperformed Robin :what:

And second top scorer after Egonu...

• I used to have a high hopes for Malinov, but she disappoints me all the time, I watched Orro in friendly games and I did like her much more. IMO Scandicci has the weakest setter among teams from 1 to 5 from previous season.

I saw her for the first time last season, when they played against Fener in Champions League: I can't see any special talent in this girl. :call:

• https://imocovolley.it/alle-pa…to-battuta-scandicci-3-2/

According to Imoco site, Folie had 16 points vs Robin 7 points (She is amazing MB, don't get me wrong)

Why are you being so objective? Spyro

• Egonu has problem with her attacking errors again but God She is making a lot of points in blocking and serving. Total of 8 points with 19 points attack but again with amazing 58%. With less errors She can be over 65% and that is out of this world.

Wolosz is not overusing her when She gets around 35 sets in 5sets and I love that. :)

• https://imocovolley.it/alle-pa…to-battuta-scandicci-3-2/

According to Imoco site, Folie had 16 points vs Robin 7 points (She is amazing MB, don't get me wrong)

Why are you being so objective? Spyro

Please stop commenting if you didn't watch the full match and only base your opinion on stats:rolleyes:

De kruijf didn't have her best match, but as we know, Wolosz doesn't use the slide a lot (she already is overusing Egonu). Next to that de kruijf often puts the block of the opponent in the wrong directions, so it's easier for her teammates to kill the ball:roll:Stats just don't say everything.

• Egonu has problem with her attacking errors again but God She is making a lot of points in blocking and serving. Total of 8 points with 19 points attack but again with amazing 58%. With less errors She can be over 65% and that is out of this world.

Wolosz is not overusing her when She gets around 35 sets in 5sets and I love that. :)

That explains a lot. All her points are not just coming from attack. And she must be getting perfect sets and hitting with no block in front of her every time. Woloz is certainly not overusing her.

Folie is incredible....I kinda already miss Danesi with Conegliano.

• Please stop commenting if you didn't watch the full match and only base your opinion on stats:rolleyes:

De kruijf didn't have her best match, but as we know, Wolosz doesn't use the slide a lot (she already is overusing Egonu). Next to that de kruijf often puts the block of the opponent in the wrong directions, so it's easier for her teammates to kill the ball:roll:Stats just don't say everything.

You didn't get anything

For Me Robin is in top 5 MB right now in the World. First of all

I just said that you can't "attack" (to strong word, sorry) Folie for her performance because She didn't performed perfectly but saying that She is out of cramps when She had very good impact for MB with 16 points. And you have MB Who had 7 points but you are not saying anything against her.

Double standards.

OPP getting 35 sets in 5 set is not overusing...Sorry but that is not logical.

• :what: I only said that Folie had a problem with cramps because the commentator mentioned it. I don't get what my objectivity has to do with it :lol:

You Only wrote Folie out of cramps, not like this. This is something different. :roll:

For my standard of understaning english....

• Tournament in Cyprus

Pool A

Targoviste (ROM) - Anorthosi (CYP) 3-0 (25-16, 25-17, 25-18)

Pool B

Olympiada Neapolis (CYP) - Thetis (GRE) 2-3 (18-25, 25-18, 17-25, 25-23, 6-15)

Olympiakos is in the 1st pool and Crvena Zvezda in the 2nd

• I hope Stysiak happy in Scandicci Novara looking new Opposite Spiker i think Stysiak is a good choice