Russian NT

• Godina had knee surgery in Germany last week by the doctor of Bayer Leverkusen soccer team. She met Guidetti to watch the match of Bayer Leverkusen volleyball team on sunday...I hope she was not too shocked from the low level :D

• Quote from "serdar"

ok.well.what about borodakova and belikova?

I'm not sure about Borodakova, she's in Dinamo Moscow roster for this sason, but she was not invited for NT training camp, I think she's gaining her form now.
    Belikova decided to rest from volleyball and she's pregnant now if I'm not mistaken.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Nick"

I'm not sure about Borodakova, she's in Dinamo Moscow roster for this sason, but she was not invited for NT training camp, I think she's gaining her form now.
    Belikova decided to rest from volleyball and she's pregnant now if I'm not mistaken.

thanks nick :D ı like alimova but ı prefer borodakova or belikova

• Russian NT will play two friendly matches with Serbian NT in Belgrade on 11 and 12 of January before moving to Halle. Russian team roster: Sheshenina, Akoulova, Safronova, Sokolova, Gamova, Kulikova, Fateeva, Andrushko, Merkulova, Alimova, Borodakova-Borisenko and Caprara still hasn't decided who will play on libero position (Kabeshova or Kruychkova).
    Damn..... stubborn Caprara.... why no Artamonova? ?( .... I saw few games with Zhenya playing. Of course she's not in her previous condition but it's the matter of time to gain needed physical conditions. But, even in this condition she's not worse than Godina and Kulikova with all respect to Godina and Kulikova. She's good in reception and defence etc. etc. Really, can't understand him.... with Artamonova Russia would have been much stronger. I strongly believe Zhenya could gain conditions till OG with Russia out of Grand Prix. I hoped and dreamed to see Sokolova, Gamova, Artamonova trio in OG... still there's time for Caprara to correct his mistake.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• I haven't see you for long time.It's ppp here.your chinese friend.

Do you like Yulia Andrushko???

Can she compare with Gamova

• Russian NT will play two friendly matches with Serbian NT in Belgrade on 11 and 12 of January before moving to Halle. Russian team roster: Sheshenina, Akoulova, Safronova, Sokolova, Gamova, Kulikova, Fateeva, Andrushko, Merkulova, Alimova, Borodakova-Borisenko and Caprara still hasn't decided who will play on libero position (Kabeshova or Kruychkova).
    Damn..... stubborn Caprara.... why no Artamonova? ?( .... I saw few games with Zhenya playing. Of course she's not in her previous condition but it's the matter of time to gain needed physical conditions. But, even in this condition she's not worse than Godina and Kulikova with all respect to Godina and Kulikova. She's good in reception and defence etc. etc. Really, can't understand him.... with Artamonova Russia would have been much stronger. I strongly believe Zhenya could gain conditions till OG with Russia out of Grand Prix. I hoped and dreamed to see Sokolova, Gamova, Artamonova trio in OG... still there's time for Caprara to correct his mistake.

Ai..... really don't understand why Kulikova is in the list

Borodakova, Alimova & Merkulova...... who will be the main players? Anyone knows how Borodakova performs in the new season?

• ohoh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`there are so many people coming from HONG KONG and China supports Russia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :roll:

• I really cannot understand Caprara. Artamonova is one of the best players in the World and he doesn't call her. Artamonova could give Russia a huge help in defence and reception. With Ljuba and Zhenja Russia would have solved the problems in reception and defence.

• Serbia won first matсh.
    Serbia - Russia 3:2 (12:25, 25:22, 20:25, 25:23, 21:19).

• Serbia: NIKOLIĆ (16), BRAKOČEVIĆ (14), ĐERISILO – STANKOVIĆ, MOLNAR (19), VESOVIĆ, OGNJENOVIĆ (8 ), ČITAKOVIĆ – ĐURIŠIĆ (9), ISAILOVIĆ, SIMANIĆ, AVRAMOVIĆ, MALAGURSKI, NEŠOVIĆ, VELJKOVIĆ (9), ĆEBIĆ.

Russia: BORISENKO (2), ALIMOVA (7), FATEJEVA (5), SOKOLOVA (19), SAFRONOVA (11), ANDRUŠKA, GAMOVA (28 ), ŠEŠENINA, KABEŠOVA, MERKULOVA (5), KULIKOVA, AKULOVA (6).

Some pictures here: http://ossrb.org/main/index.ph…task=view&id=728&Itemid=2

• According to Terzic, Russians were serving unbelievably well in the first set. He doesn't remember the last time he's seen such a good serving performance.
    He says that it was a good game and that both teams fought and played well.

• Russia won the second match 3-1 (25-22, 22-25, 25-18, 25-21)

Russia: Alimova 15, Safronova 14, Gamova 12, Sokolova 10, Merkulova 6, Kulikova 4, Andrushko 3, Fateeva 1
    Serbia: Djerisilo 18, Nikolic 15, Malagurski 10, Veljkovic 5, Molnar 4, Ognjenovic 2, Citakovic 1, Avramovic 1

• Russia won the second match 3-1 (25-22, 22-25, 25-18, 25-21)

Russia: Alimova 15, Safronova 14, Gamova 12, Sokolova 10, Merkulova 6, Kulikova 4, Andrushko 3, Fateeva 1
    Serbia: Djerisilo 18, Nikolic 15, Malagurski 10, Veljkovic 5, Molnar 4, Ognjenovic 2, Citakovic 1, Avramovic 1

Joana, is there any website about the results and news of this match?

• Joana, is there any website about the results and news of this match?

Just two short news in Serbian here and here . It says that Terzic used all players available during this match and that at times Serbia played very well but also had periods of pretty bad play, and that Russia deservedly won.

• I think this is serbias individual style :D I dont like the team so much, but i admire their will and confidence.
    Very curious how the match Serbia vs. Russia will end up in Halle :D

Well, it would certainly be an unpredictable match... everything can happen :thumbsup:
    And I like Serbia...they can grow up a lot as a team yet!

• makarova( tsokr) will play in russian NT? :?:

• hey guys, i just want to know some things here. im a bit confused. a friend told me that artamanova is married to a guy named jerry estes. if im not mistaken jerry estes is married to karpol's daughter nadia. and artamanova is married to the team's doctor mamaev. so would somebody please explain this to me? ?( ?( ?(