• 2 years ago Murphy is the main opp now she is just a third choice.

Klineman is doing great in her professional career, why can't Karch give her a look? She's consistently hitting with high percentage in Italian and currently in Brazil. I'm pretty sure she can adjust to the super fast set that the ream is playing.

• She can't pass. Till she won't be at least decent, her only position in the USA team will be OPP for minor competitions such as Panamerican Cup.

The only one offensive OH who can't pass in the USA team is Megan Hodge. And she's way more beast and athletical than Klineman.

• Well, to be fair, from the games Ive seen in Brazil, Klineman reception is quite better right now than Hodge's one in Italy.

Maybe she could be out of the final roster, but I think she should at least be called to NT training.

• Well, to be fair, from the games Ive seen in Brazil, Klineman reception is quite better right now than Hodge's one in Italy.

Maybe she could be out of the final roster, but I think she should at least be called to NT training.

USA had 21 or 22 players training for the Norceca Qualifing, maybe she was there?!?!

and she played in the Grand Prix before.

• Hey, I didn't watch any games from NORCEA Olympic Qualifications, but is it true that Fawcett finally played as a starter? I think she is one of the most underappreciated players in the world and she definitely deserves a spot in the US starting line-up during major tournaments (like OG). In my opinion she's so much better than both Murphy and Lowe. But maybe I'm wrong. After all Kiraly is a professional coach and I'm just a volleyball fan. But I never understood it to be honest...

• Hey, I didn't watch any games from NORCEA Olympic Qualifications, but is it true that Fawcett finally played as a starter? I think she is one of the most underappreciated players in the world and she definitely deserves a spot in the US starting line-up during major tournaments (like OG). In my opinion she's so much better than both Murphy and Lowe. But maybe I'm wrong. After all Kiraly is a professional coach and I'm just a volleyball fan. But I never understood it to be honest...

Yes, Fawcett play as starter...she was named MVP of the tournament.

• Looks like Dixon's injury is serious. If it turns out to be knee injury, which we know takes a lot of time to heal USA has a big problems for RIO. Christa has had knee problems and wasn't 100% so far.. Dixon was the main candidate for 3rd MB IMO, she was also coming in as a serving sub.. Now Adams has bigger chances

• Looks like Dixon's injury is serious. If it turns out to be knee injury, which we know takes a lot of time to heal USA has a big problems for RIO. Christa has had knee problems and wasn't 100% so far.. Dixon was the main candidate for 3rd MB IMO, she was also coming in as a serving sub.. Now Adams has bigger chances

USA has so many good MBs that even with Dixon and Harmotto OUT they would still have Akinradewo, Adams and Gibbemeyer, a great trio.

• My point wasn't that they will lack proper replacement, but that Dixon was the best from all the other MBs, other that Akinradewo and Harmotto. Whenever she came in she had a solid game, nothing impressive but good blocking and attacking

I've always loved Dixon for that reason. She's never been overly physical like Akinradewo or some of the other MB that USA has. But she's always a pain to deal with, extremely consistent and never giving an easy chance to the opponent.

• I am watching the replay of the recent match with the Dominican Republic and Kevin Barnet and Paul Sunderland talk a little about the Hooker case. They showed Akinradewo talking about what the 2012 team missed, and what current team has, and she said it was something like cohesion and players caring for each other more.. Then Barnet said coaches nowadays sacrifice on court performance from some players, to get better off court results which would lead to better results on court.. So to me it looks like talking Destinee

• The Americans have a couple of things to consider for the roster due to the restriction of 12 players Of course 2 setters, but what 2? 2 OPPs. Do you take 2 liberos? Or 1 and the 4th OH (Robinson) would be your backup libero. 3MBs. In 2012, they took Harmotto, Foluke, and Scott. That didn't workout well. But leading up to the game Harmotto was playing well and Scott I thought was just the...um token grandmother of the team. They have several MB. Dixon I thought would be the 2nd middle with Foluke being 1st. I'm not fond of Harmotto, she has been injured over the last couple of years, doesn't even play much during this club season and I don't think she has played in a whole match in a serious tournament in the last couple of years. I think it would be smart to take another middle instead of a sentimental coaches pick. The have several to choice from. Lauren is blocking well, and starting to hit and serve well. Rachel is good too. I think she would be the odds on favorite since she is playing with Glass on the club team.

• Im sorry, but did they really talk about the Hooker case? I did watch the whole game and I dont recall they talking about her. But I can be wrong and I could`ve missed when they talked about her.

But for me what Akinrandewo talked had nothing to do with Hooker or connections.

I am watching the replay of the recent match with the Dominican Republic and Kevin Barnet and Paul Sunderland talk a little about the Hooker case. They showed Akinradewo talking about what the 2012 team missed, and what current team has, and she said it was something like cohesion and players caring for each other more.. Then Barnet said coaches nowadays sacrifice on court performance from some players, to get better off court results which would lead to better results on court.. So to me it looks like talking Destinee

• Akinradewo talked about how the current team have a great chemistry, this remind me the rumors about bad relationship between some experienced players and the coach staff and Easy's husband (boyfriend at time) angry on Twitter talking about McCutcheon's lack of managerial skills cost the gold on London, maybe there is some truth in this story.

• I forgot to post in the past, but a interesting pic.

While USA team was training for the Norceca Olympic Quali, they recieved the visit from brazilian coach Bernardinho and his wife and former setter Fernanda Venturini, who posted this photo in her instagram. They were on vacation and got the time to check out Courtney and Kiraly in the States. ^^

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA…fernandaventurini_oficial