2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• Last year, Milena Rasic had 2 year contract with RC Cannes then she left from Cannes and joins VakıfBank this summer. As far as I remember, she signed a new 2 year (1+1) contract with VakıfBank and VakıfBank have the option of her keeping for the upcoming season and of course i'm sure that she will not leave there but I'm confused now, is she playing for VakıfBank on loan or not ? It's not clear imo. :teach: :sos:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Some news about brazilian market. I don't know if it's true, but the site is usually reliable.

Monique (OPP) renewed with SESI-SP;
    Carcaces (OH) renewed with Molico/Osasco;
    Carla (OP/OH) & Tica (L) renewed with Camponesa/Minas;
    Tandara (OP/OH) & Tássia (L) renewed with Dentil/Praia Clube;
    Verê (L) renewed with Brasília Vôlei, Roberta (MB) is very close;
    Nine (L) renewed with São Caetano;
    Neneca (OPP/OH) renewed with Rio do Sul;
    Carol Leite (S) & Dani Suco (MB) leaves São Caetano, Mara (MB) maybe leave too;
    Vivian (MB), Fê Ísis (MB), Fran (MB), Renatinha (OPP) & Rosane (S) will possibly leave E.C. Pinheiros;

Source: http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/mercado-feminino/

• Last year, Milena Rasic had 2 year contract with RC Cannes then she left from Cannes and joins VakıfBank this summer. As far as I remember, she signed a new 2 year (1+1) contract with VakıfBank and VakıfBank have the option of her keeping for the upcoming season and of course i'm sure that she will not leave there but I'm confused now, is she playing for VakıfBank on loan or not ? It's not clear imo. :teach: :sos:

I think she had a 1+1 in Cannes. And she broke it up and wanted to leave or the Club let her go because Cannes wanted this season a lower budget. Thats why they let almost every player go e.g. Centoni, Rasic, Yaneva ...

• I think she had a 1+1 in Cannes. And she broke it up and wanted to leave or the Club let her go because Cannes wanted this season a lower budget. Thats why they let almost every player go e.g. Centoni, Rasic, Yaneva ...

As far as I remember, Rasic had one more year contract with CANNES. she received an amazing offer from Vakifbank, the kind of offer you can not refuse. CANNES aggreed with that, it was a very good opportunity for the player so they let her go dispite the contract.
    I guess the club had an indemnity from Vakif for the last year of contract.

• Montichiari's president said in an interview that Brinker is going to Bolzano,which will play A1 next year in order to be closer to her boyfriend

• Montichiari's president said in an interview that Brinker is going to Bolzano,which will play A1 next year in order to be closer to her boyfriend

Who is her boyfriend and where is he playing?

• Who is her boyfriend and where is he playing?

It's some (assistant?) coach but I forgot his name...

EDIT: It's actually Luca Porzio, team manager of Bolzano. But on his FB site he has a screenshot of that article and under it written that he and Maren are laughing about this article, so probably it's not true...

• It's some (assistant?) coach but I forgot his name...

EDIT: It's actually Luca Porzio, team manager of Bolzano. But on his FB site he has a screenshot of that article and under it written that he and Maren are laughing about this article, so probably it's not true...

Thank you :)

I think Brinker is too weak to play in serie a, she was even to weak on polish orlen liga. She could play in DRezno or somethink like that.

The latest news: Impel wants MOll Kreklow

• Brinker did a good job overall in Montichiari IMO. She's not good enough for the top teams of Italian league, but she can play in teams fighting for 5th-8th place.

Molly Kreklow is an excellent setter, of course I hope she stays in Dresden but she will probably get many very good offers, she can do better than Impel...

• Brinker did a good job overall in Montichiari IMO. She's not good enough for the top teams of Italian league, but she can play in teams fighting for 5th-8th place.

Molly Kreklow is an excellent setter, of course I hope she stays in Dresden but she will probably get many very good offers, she can do better than Impel...

Hm... Brinker played for Montichiari which was on 7th place after main round and she was the weakest point of team together with another receiver...

Why do you think that Impel is not very good choice for KRekklow? She is young and ithink Vakifbank or Eczacibasi arent the best choices for her right now

• What an incredible discussion! What a substantial comments! She is the best, she isn't. She is, She isn't. She is better than miss x. OMG!

Skorupa really screwed up in the end, first a bad set to Stevanovic (though she would have had other options than hitting it out) and then a set to nobody on Conegliano's match point

I thank Mr Matthias for his intensive and relevant comment. Because of his example, I can show you how professional comments are in this website. :)
    Possitioning P3 side out, where Skorupa set to nobody in his opinion.
    In this possitioning Pomi has 4 options in attack after excellent reception - Stevanović slide attack 2, Gennari 4, Tirozzi back row attack 6, Ortolani/Bianchini back row attack between 1-6.
    Each team has a attack coverage system. Setter look what happens in her side of the court until players receiving ball. Because she can't set to lying player. :)
    Possitioning P3 side out. First link in YT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?…feature=youtu.be&t=44m34s
    Tirrozzi overslept, stayed on position 1 instead of went to 6 and as a result of this Bianchini could not attack. Nowdays team play very fast. Skorupa isn't a fairy. She couldn't have foreseen that Tirrozzi make a mistake. Nowdays team working like a machine . One error generates the next one.
    Set to Stevanović was also good.
    Skorupa is great setter imo like Glass, Antonijecić, Naz etc.. :)

Back to the main thread.
    Rourke resolved her contract with Rabita. She isn't on loan. I spoke with her manager.

• Hi Max, do you know something about Impel transfers? :cup:

Luckily Topic had only 1 year contract :dance4:

• Jordan Larson, De La Cruz, Poljak and Fürst are 1 more year in Eczacibasi Vitra source World Of Volley