• New season, new headcoach..new thread :D

Kim Renkema is again available for NT :win:

http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…r-beschikbaar-voor-oranje

She is doing very well in Stuttgart. Let's see what Guidetti will decide :win:

• Can't wait till we know selection of NT for this summer........... Meijners.... Grothues......Renkema..... ????

• My guess for Guidetti's roster:

Setters: Dijkema, Stoltenborg, Molendijk(?), Bongaerts

Libero: Schoot, Knip, Oosterveld,

Opp: Flier, Pietersen, Plak(?) Sloetjes (?),

OH: Grothues, Buijs, Plak(?), Sloetjes (?), van Berkel (?), Renkema (?)

MB: De Kruijf, Beliën, Steenbergen, Jans,

* I'm very curious about OH/Opp position...Plak, Flier, Pietersen and Sloetjes all are playing as OPP this season...

Only Grothues and Buijs play as OH...

Grothues is the only decent receiving OH...I don't see any other decent receivers...Renkema and van Berkel are doing well this season but Stuttgart nor Paris are international level of course..

If Guidetti chooses Plak as starting OPP, there is a problem for Pietersen, Flier or Sloetjes...since there is only 1 substitute-opposite...

* Setter will bbe interesting...I can't imagine Guidetti will be patient with Stoltenborg's technical poor game ( though, I don't know wether she improved in Forli) ...so, I wouldn't be surprised if Dijkema would become starting setter.

• I think Guidetti will use some new talented like Kathy Bonsen(OH)、Moniek Jansen(OH/OPP)、Jeanine Stoeten(MB)Kirsten Oude Luttikhuis(OH)Ilse Oude Luttikhuis(OH)Marlies Wagendorp(MB)、Celia Diemkoudre(OPP)、Ester de Vries(OH)、Celine Keijsers(OPP)、Esther Hullegie(OH)and U18、U19 team :teach:

Also he can try to contect Meijners(OH/OPP)、Van Dealan(MB/OH/OPP)、Nicole Koolhaas(MB)、Debby Stam-Pilon(OH)、Anglique Vergeer(OH)

The only solid roster:

Setter:Dijkema、Stoltenborg
    MB:Kruijf、Steenbergen
    OH:Plak、Sloetjes、Buijs
    OPP:Flier、Pietersen
    Libero:Schoot、Knip

others r not confirmed....

By the way,where is Stam、Van Dealen now?

• I think Stam had a baby(?) and unofficially retired

• Interview Celeste Plak and Stefano Lavarini at Bergamo TV:

part1: http://www.bergamotv.it/bgtv/s…la-foppa/-13017/SI_65719/

part 2: http://www.bergamotv.it/bgtv/s…la-foppa/-13018/SI_65720/

Lavarini studied Dutch language in the past :D :P

Celeste's father is a former muj tai (now K1) worldchampion :win:

• Kim Renkema is playing very well this year in Germany, I think she deserves a chance, not only in the back-line. Honestly I can't imagine what Guidetti is thinking about others... especially about the setters. Stoltenborg is a creative setter but has technical problems, in the meanwhile Dijkema is boring but plays a pretty consistent volleyball, not as many ups and downs as Stoltenborg.

De kruijf's spot is quite obvious and I'm pretty sure Belien will take the other spot. She's a promising player with good block skills. I don't have any clue how both Buijs and Steenbergen are playing in Azerbaijan..

Here's my current roster for my beloved orange girls :rose:

Setters : Stoltenborg, Dijkema
    OPPs : Flier, Pietersen
    MBs : De kruijf, Steenbergen, Belien, Stoeten
    OHs : Grothues, Buijs, Plak, Sloetjes, Renkema
    Liberos : Schoot, Knip

Will De kruijf keep her captain badge btw or Grothues will take it back?

• Guidetti in Dutch paper:

' Stoltenborg and Dijkema are no bad setters, but they could become better ' --> he is a real diplomat :dance6:

' Buijs and Plak are tall and powerful spikers; both things are necessary to become a topplayer.

'I received several invitations of worldclass-national teams...but I already work at worldclass-level in Vakifbank. As a NT-headcoach I want to build up a team, creating the fundament. '

• I think/hope Grothues will become captain again. In my opinon it is better for the team :win:

• while Guidetti coaching German team, the options in his hand were restricted. You know that German team doesnt have very good attackers (maybe except Kozuch )but they have got a lot with having pretty good team-play

now Guidetti has good Dutch attackers like Buijs,Plak,Slötjes etc...lets see what Guidetti will do with better attackers!

the problem could be maybe the setters and the receivers..

• There is still no roster....no programm :whistle:

Will Guidetti wait until Turkish play-offs are over ???

The only thing already known is the praticipation in Montreux Masters..

Come on, Giovanni...hurry up!! :D :D

• Hi Dutchman, but Dijkema is sitting on the bench all this season ;)

• Hi Dutchman, but Dijkema is sitting on the bench all this season ;)

Indeed. That's not a good situation for her..

We will see what Guidetti will decidie :win:

• 25-31 May, Montreux Masters, Montreux

10-29 Jun
    e, European Games, Baku

July --> WGP --> 1st weekend: Croatia, 2nd weekend Argentina, last weekend: Poland (finals)

20-30 August, trip to friendly tournament, Brazil

6-7 September
    , Dela Trophy, The Netherlands

8-18 September, Friendlies against Brazil, The Netherlands

23-24 September, Gelderland Cup (against Germany), The Netherlands

26 September - 4 Ocotber, European Championship, The Netherlands

• Indeed. That's not a good situation for her..

We will see what Guidetti will decidie :win:

Dijkema was on bench because she had the best setter of the league in front of her, but whenever she entered the game she showed very good things in Dresden, also in the playoff finals she helped them to turn the 1st and 3rd match around. She looked much better than in the previous years, very confident and experienced. So even though she was on bench in Dresden she was the 2nd or 3rd best setter of German league and probably is better than Stoltenborg at the moment. We will see...

• Stam didn't retire officially, as fas as I know.

After a long time (1-2 years) of injuries, last year she gave birth to her first child.

I really doubt she will return on court...and honestly, I think there are better players now in NT at OH-position.

• Dijkema was on bench because she had the best setter of the league in front of her, but whenever she entered the game she showed very good things in Dresden, also in the playoff finals she helped them to turn the 1st and 3rd match around. She looked much better than in the previous years, very confident and experienced. So even though she was on bench in Dresden she was the 2nd or 3rd best setter of German league and probably is better than Stoltenborg at the moment. We will see...

It will be a close fight.

It seems Stoltenborg played not that bad in Forli this season. Since Grothues is back, the reception will be better, so for Femke it should be easier.

I expect Guidetti to pick Grothues-Buijs at OH and Plak at Opp. Since Turkish League is over now, Dutch Federation will probably announce the roster next week.