2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• All of you made mistake. If you give information give full information. Resovia is also fighting for Michał and I said about this several pages ago, but nobody wanted to read it.

First of all, would you please be so kind as not to assume that nobody has read the information given by you (I would be grateful). Secondly, as you said, you've already mentioned about Resovia so what's the point of repeating it? But if you call it a mistake (which I don't agree with), then you should give the full information as well and report that according to Italian media Verona is interested in Lasko too.

• First of all, would you please be so kind as not to assume that nobody has read the information given by you (I would be grateful). Secondly, as you said, you've already mentioned about Resovia so what's the point of repeating it? But if you call it a mistake (which I don't agree with), then you should give the full information as well and report that according to Italian media Verona is interested in Lasko too.

First of all I was first person who mentioned Łasko will leave JW so such noisy reaction of person who pretend being surprised is irritating like Bella drama queen. I said about almost month ago JW will reduce budget so also you didn't invent anything special that Turkish club can buy his contract, because JW is sentenced to become empty club without any star and they will play with yougsters. And Resovia is the closest to hire him. Also your exaggerating what Turkish clubs can do is funny, they should try to buy valid contract of star from clubs from top of Poland and i'm pretty sure almost every of them will refuse. It's nothing special buy player from club in troubles.

• (...)you didn't invent anything special that Turkish club can buy his contract(...)Also your exaggerating what Turkish clubs can do is funny(...)

What makes you think I believe I've discovered something special... Besides, it wasn't any kind of exaggeration, just an ordinary response to Bella's words. I was surprised by her reaction (as well as I am by yours little bit), nothing more. Anyway, I didn't want to offend anyone.

• First of all I was first person who mentioned Łasko will leave JW so such noisy reaction of person who pretend being surprised is irritating like Bella drama queen. I said about almost month ago JW will reduce budget so also you didn't invent anything special that Turkish club can buy his contract, because JW is sentenced to become empty club without any star and they will play with yougsters. And Resovia is the closest to hire him. Also your exaggerating what Turkish clubs can do is funny, they should try to buy valid contract of star from clubs from top of Poland and i'm pretty sure almost every of them will refuse. It's nothing special buy player from club in troubles.

First of all I'm not pretending being surprised, I AM surprised. I could missed the information, I'm only a human. I don't follow volleyball news as much as I did before but maybe I stop myself from writing why to not be named per drama queen. Oh, wait, you already called me drama queen.
    Secondly, change your attitude. You can freely share your opinions and emotions as long as you don't offend someone. And stop acting like being the smartest and entitling yourself "the one who wrote or mentioned sth first".

• Geez, people, chill. :gone:

Anyway, more Brazilian news (source ):

Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes signed with André Lukianetz (OH).

UFJF
    is close to finishing a deal with football club Flamengo. The club wants to invest in volleyball again and will use UFJF's structure to build a new team, possibly called Flamengo/UFJF from now on. Looks like they wanna put 5 million reais into the team. :what:

And here's a new picture of André Nascimento wearing Montes Claros' jersey. Just because. :cheesy:

and this is my 1,000 post! :D

• Yep, stop acting like you are the smartest, that's my niche :D

• And Bundesliga news : [...]

More Bundesliga:
    Promoted team TG Rüsselsheim announces Michael Warm (natl. coach of Austria) as new head coach.
    http://www.bild.de/regional/fr…teiger-41134906.bild.html

In this article they also confirm transfers of Jan Zimmermann (setter from VfB Friedrichshafen) and Christian Dünnes (opposite from Berlin Recycling).

Rumors say, they also are close to sign Lukas Bauer (middle from St. Nazaire) and Moritz Reichert (outside from VfB Friedrichshafen).

Greets.

• Le Roux, Kooy, Travica? Not so good players. Hankara has a big budget and could buy better players.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Todor Aleksiev (Bulgarian NT, OH, 32-year-old, 204 cm, Gazprom-Ugra Surgut) has signed with UPCN San Juan in Argentina. He confessed that himself during an interview prior to the preparation for the games against Canada. He will play there with Nikolay Uchikov.

• Nice to see that argentine league is getting stronger. I would love to see Aleksiev in Brazil, who knows next season :win:

Todor Aleksiev (Bulgarian NT, OH, 32-year-old, 204 cm, Gazprom-Ugra Surgut) has signed with UPCN San Juan in Argentina. He confessed that himself during an interview prior to the preparation for the games against Canada. He will play there with Nikolay Uchikov.

• Nice to see that argentine league is getting stronger. I would love to see Aleksiev in Brazil, who knows next season :win:

I doubt many European players with families and children would sacrifice more than a year to play in South America. Not because of the league, but because of the distance to home, time difference, etc. Uchikov and Olteanu are two of the few exceptions. Besides, Aleksiev had a bad season and his career will not thrive significantly anymore. He said he was a bit fed up with Russia after all these years there. However, the Argentinian league is more technical and not that powerful. Aleksiev's style fitted perfectly to the Russian Superleague, whereas I cannot say the same about what will happen now. There they have good receivers, shorter players and physically unimpressive but smart attackers. At the age of 32 it is perhaps way too late to consider a dramatic change in his reception skills, but he should have no problems in attack and together with Uchikov they should in theory become dangerous.

• I doubt many European players with families and children would sacrifice more than a year to play in South America. Not because of the league, but because of the distance to home, time difference, etc. Uchikov and Olteanu are two of the few exceptions. Besides, Aleksiev had a bad season and his career will not thrive significantly anymore. He said he was a bit fed up with Russia after all these years there. However, the Argentinian league is more technical and not that powerful. Aleksiev's style fitted perfectly to the Russian Superleague, whereas I cannot say the same about what will happen now. There they have good receivers, shorter players and physically unimpressive but smart attackers. At the age of 32 it is perhaps way too late to consider a dramatic change in his reception skills, but he should have no problems in attack and together with Uchikov they should in theory become dangerous.

You are rigth. Maybe a younger player could stay here for more than 1/2 seasons.

Filip Rejlek stayed here for 2 seasons and he had difficulty to talk with his girlfriend, because of the time difference.

Probably that's a reason why it's easy to see players from USA, Cuba and Canada here in Brazil.