Turkish NT 2015

• ok, meliha and seda played only against romania. we will see statistics:
    . meliha- 50% in attack , 41 % reception . 10 points. meliha played 2 and 3 sets complete 10 points.
    seda- 6 points. 25% in reception. and 15% IN ATTACK HAHA ( GOOD ATTACK ) ? seda make 4 points in attack and 3 mistakes.
    so, meliha was bad in european games and seda good?
    seda against poland receiver 11 balls and not make point.
    for me, meliha >>> seda

• universiade turkey national team.
    - i'm very happy with damla coming. ece also
    - melike yilmaz was the best turkish block this season turkey league. good choice.
    - buse kayacan was one of the best liberos this season. ceren cihan also. good
    - i haven't confidence in opposite universiade, dilara bilge and ceren kestirengoz not played good this season .

my team for universiade: damla çakiroglu- ece hocaoglu, ceren kestirengoz- cansu ayd., melike - beyza - buse defense and ceren cihan reception.

• ok, meliha and seda played only against romania. we will see statistics:
    . meliha- 50% in attack , 41 % reception . 10 points. meliha played 2 and 3 sets complete 10 points.
    seda- 6 points. 25% in reception. and 15% IN ATTACK HAHA ( GOOD ATTACK ) ? seda make 4 points in attack and 3 mistakes.
    so, meliha was bad in european games and seda good?
    seda against poland receiver 11 balls and not make point.
    for me, meliha >>> seda

i find Meliha promising but she was bad in EG in attacking :wavy:

on Seda...sure she is much more expereienced than Meliha...she can still be more useful than Meliha in attacking but i agree that Meliha should play more

• its a pity that Ceren Kestirengöz hasnt been playing well..lets see how she will perform there....Dilara Bilge is just a tall girl but she is a very bad attacker..i would prefer anyone else instead

• i hope Ferhat Akbaş will scout around the first and second leagues to discover new talents..
    f.e..to discover new middles..there could be some interesting middles in mid-level or low-levell teams ...fe..Neslişah as middle etc..

• really? :aww:
    i dont know why it is...a problem about sub-organizations? why cant turkey have another offensive MB other than Eda and Kübra and maybe Kalaç ?

Saw that Özgenur is gonna replace one of the MBs. She tweeted that together with Diclenur, she is going to Russia. Polen and Guldeniz confirmed too. Hope she is not replacing Asli Kalac who is the only solid attacking MB right now.

• Besides all, the last season's stats show that the best attacking MBs are all foreigners in Turkey (top 5). Then comes Ergul Avci, Kubra Akman and Asli Kalac. I still wonder why we never use players like Özge Cemberci, Ergul Avci etc. for rotation in such tournaments. :wall:

• E

Besides all, the last season's stats show that the best attacking MBs are all foreigners in Turkey (top 5). Then comes Ergul Avci, Kubra Akman and Asli Kalac. I still wonder why we never use players like Özge Cemberci, Ergul Avci etc. for rotation in such tournaments. :wall:

ERgüls block was weak..

the middles in the third week in wgp will be Kübra-Dicle-Ceylan-Özgenur...i hope the ladies can try their best..

• sorry but asli and kubra not played nothing this week grand prix. asli played very slow and with 1.85 m. i not understand why ceylan not played. dicle never want play. always sleep in game. guldeniz and seda = bad for national team. meliha can help more i think. but the most bad i national team this week was setter. cagla and nilay not played NOTHING . i think if arelya was playing in game, play better than them :cursing: :cursing:

• sorry but asli and kubra not played nothing this week grand prix. asli played very slow and with 1.85 m. i not understand why ceylan not played. dicle never want play. always sleep in game. guldeniz and seda = bad for national team. meliha can help more i think. but the most bad i national team this week was setter. cagla and nilay not played NOTHING . i think if arelya was playing in game, play better than them :cursing: :cursing:

who in your opinion should be the setter in the NT ?

• i think ozge medium setter. nilay played good in eczacibasi but very bad last week. cagla was good so much. i remember youth world championship when turkey champion. but two season at vakifbank haven't evolution.turkish people hate gamze. i don't hate. i think cagla and nilay = gamze. elif i not want talk. asuman have injured. i not know when she back. between cagla and nilay i prefer cagla. when ezgi dilik played in sariyer i liked your game. i think arelya is good setter. i want so much see her in junior world championship. she, for me, was the best setter this season.

who in your opinion should be the setter in the NT ?

• after two weeks in WGP....my two cents :

Polen,Kübra and for her defensive job , Güldeniz should be the players in A team as starter or backup

first setter will be Naz and Asuman is injuried..under the circumstances, either Özge or Nilay should be second setter..youngsters (Çağla or Gamze etc..) are not ready for A team yet..

Ezgi Dağdelenler's reception looked ok to my eyes..she was brave in attacking..she attacked stronger than Güldeniz..if she keeps improving defensively and offensively she can be a better player than Güldeniz.

Özgenur Yurtdagülen was not bad ..she was good/not bad at blocking and attacking after replacing Dicle..Özgenur looks improved but she needs still to be more agressive in attacking and more high level matches..Dicle is still better blocker than her.

i didnt like libero Merve's performance..she should have been better..id like to see how Dilara Bağcı will do in WGP..

our young OH's are mainly defensive : Ezgi Dağdelenler,Cansu Çetin,Damla Çakıroğlu,Şeyma Ercan etc..

we need offensive OHs like Neriman Özsoy...there are three candidates : Gözde Yılmaz,Ceren Kestirengöz and Meliha İsmailoğlu ...if Gözde Yılmaz can improve her reception then she can play that role in the NT..another candidate Meliha İsmailoğlu but she was pretty bad in wgp..she has to improve a lot..the other option : Ceren Kestirengöz...she was prettybad last season due to effect of her injury . i hope this year she will improve..she has a very good height and very strong arm...as a fourth option : if Hande Baladin can receive then she can be converted to an offensive Oh in the future