Russian NT 2015

• I don't know why so many people dislike Volvich. Okay, he is as slow as a turtle, but he is a really good attacker, his efficiency is always high and a think the team needs a good attacker in the middle. Aschev is already there to be the blocker, Volkov is a question mark right now and for me Scherbinin is invisible, he is like Abrosimov, Smoliar...

• Wondering why there is no post in here ...
    I think you all heard that Muserskij will not be with his team at Berlin for "family reasons".

OK, found it in the OQT thread ...

• Now that the team is qualified for the Olympics who do you think will make the final team? Grankin, Mikhailov and Tetyukin are the only players that i think are garanteed for a spot. For The OH2 Kliuka and Berezhko really compliment each other but Markin also made a case for himself. Will Musersky comeback and who will take the 2nd setter and OppH spots?? So exciting

• Now that the team is qualified for the Olympics who do you think will make the final team? Grankin, Mikhailov and Tetyukin are the only players that i think are garanteed for a spot. For The OH2 Kliuka and Berezhko really compliment each other but Markin also made a case for himself. Will Musersky comeback and who will take the 2nd setter and OppH spots?? So exciting

It obviously depends on the conditions of players by the end of the season. The Muserskiy case is over, as two senior officials told yesterday, so he's definitely back, again, provided he's fit.

• It obviously depends on the conditions of players by the end of the season. The Muserskiy case is over, as two senior officials told yesterday, so he's definitely back, again, provided he's fit.

Agreed, it depends on the conditions of the players and how well they do in the league. Now that there is no pressure to qualify, I am sure everyone in the league will up there game so be called for the extended list of Olympic training camp

• Russians have so many options for each position so battle will be tight, list of possible contenders may be so wide...

list of players mentioned throughout last months:
    S: Grankin, Butko, Kovalev, Kobzar, Kolodinskiy, Makarov, Pankov, Antipkin
    OP: Mikhaylov, Bakun, Poletaev, Moroz, Kruglov, Pavlov, Zemchenok
    OH: Tetyukhin, Markin, Klyuka, Berezhko, Savin, Sivozhelez, Biryukov, Ilinykh, Spiridonov, Khtey, D.Volkov
    MB: Muserskiy, A.Volkov, Apalikov, Volvich, Ashchev, Vlasov, Kurkaev, Shcherbinin, Smolyar, Abrosimov, Samoilenko
    L: Verbov, Obmochaev, Ermakov, Golubev, Yanutov, Bragin

43 players overall, some players from this list has no chances IMHO and it can be surprise if someone outside this group will be called...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A great list! It shows indeed the plentiful variety of options Alekno could choose from. Some are mutually exclusive due to nationality issues, but this is of no relevance. Also, I would seriously question Khtey's chances to be called up. He doesn't even play for Belogorie. I would include Rodichev (OH), Krasikov (OH), Danilov (universal), Sychev (MB), Feoktistov (OH), just to complete the list. Although not everyone stands a real chance to go to the Games.

• Markin (one of the best players in the final match of the Olympic Qualification 2016 against France) failed drug test. Now there is a discussion, does anybody else used meldonium, which is banned since Januray 2016. Newspapers informs everyday about new cases.

• According to World of Volley (not always the most reliable source...), also Alexey Obmochaev has failed a drug test. However he did not use meldonium but some substance influencing the psyche, whatever that is supposed to mean...

• After Natalia He has found new Girlfriend Cocaine. Curious if She is better than Natalia.

• According to World of Volley (not always the most reliable source...), also Alexey Obmochaev has failed a drug test. However he did not use meldonium but some substance influencing the psyche, whatever that is supposed to mean...

Obmochaev was suspended back in 2011, reportedly for alcohol abuse. The official reason for the 2016 crisis was skipping a practice session and a league game. The info is (traditionally) very scarce.

Guys, I've just read a goss that Lukas Divis is in the Rus NT extended roster.