2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Denise Hanke says that she has a valid 2 year contract with Impel and any rumors about her leaving so far are only rumors, but basically she can imagine returning to Schwerin.

Apparently there also are rumors about Teun Buijs returning to Germany to coach USC Münster...

Hanke simply couldn't find place in match rosters, she was 3rd Setter, IMHO it's quite unbelievable that she will stay :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to voleyboldefteri, a close source to Eczacibasi, Guldeniz is on the way to GsD while Gizem K. is negotiating with Fenerbahce. Some of Eczacibasi players' contracts are ending and it is not certain what will happen to them including De La Cruz, Nilay, Seyma Ercan, Gözde, Gulden and Ceylan. Seyma Ercan will most probably play in abroad considering that she wants to play in starting 6. De La Cruz claimed that she does not wanna play in any other Turkish team then Eczacibasi and Gulden will continue one more year.

Besides that, according to him Gözde S. decided to stay in Vakifbank for another year.

Edit: Gözde Yilmaz has really good offers including from Fenerbahce and Vakifbank. She didnt decide yet.

Well DLC leaving is the only logical explanation for signing Boskovic IMO.. It was mentioned her that Neslihan may changed position, i suppose to an OH, but how will she be able to spike from 4?

• Well DLC leaving is the only logical explanation for signing Boskovic IMO.. It was mentioned her that Neslihan may changed position, i suppose to an OH, but how will she be able to spike from 4?

EcV raised GözdeYıIlmaz ,she is native of EcV, right? or VB? i dont think EcV wont let Yılmaz go.She should absolutely be a starter, no longer a backup!!

i think Boşkoviç will be backup in the CL matches and she may play in some matches in TL if Caprara puts her in the rotation

• Well DLC leaving is the only logical explanation for signing Boskovic IMO.. It was mentioned her that Neslihan may changed position, i suppose to an OH, but how will she be able to spike from 4?

EcV raised GözdeYıIlmaz ,she is native of EcV, right? or VB? i dont think EcV wont let Yılmaz go.She should absolutely be a starter, no longer a backup!!

i think Boşkoviç will be backup in the CL matches and she may play in some matches in TL if Caprara puts her in the rotation[/quote]

I don't agree.. I think it will be exactly the opposite. That she'll play CL matches as a starter and will be there in some TL matches.. Otherwise I don't see the reason to sign her or her to accept

• EcV raised GözdeYıIlmaz ,she is native of EcV, right? or VB? i dont think EcV wont let Yılmaz go.She should absolutely be a starter, no longer a backup!!

i think Boşkoviç will be backup in the CL matches and she may play in some matches in TL if Caprara puts her in the rotation[/quote]

I don't agree.. I think it will be exactly the opposite. That she'll play CL matches as a starter and will be there in some TL matches.. Otherwise I don't see the reason to sign her or her to accept

we are not talking about a world-star...she is just a 18-yo girl....being a starter is not cretain for her..... :whistle:

• we are not talking about a world-star...she is just a 18-yo girl....being a starter is not cretain for her..... :whistle:

Of course.. I said couple of post before that she has yet to convince us how good she is.. My point was that if she knew she would play only a few matches I am sure she wouldn't even sign, there were other offers I am sure. Also I don't think this line-up they played with in the WCCH is strong enough, Fb and Vakif would probably trash them.. We'll see what will happen

• i dont understand these clubs' policies.....the club won the challenge cup with local coach Emin İmen...so why do(the managment) you want to continue/resume with a new coach?? what succes has Nesic had so far? :aww:

• i dont understand these clubs' policies.....the club won the challenge cup with local coach Emin İmen...so why do(the managment) you want to continue/resume with a new coach?? what succes has Nesic had so far? :aww:

Agree with you, for me Emin Imen is the best Turkish coach in the last 2 years.
    Maybe he want to go to another "better" team next season, HalkBank for example if they invest more money.

He actually said that "you will watch a new Neslihan next season". He made it clear yesterday and said "by new, I did not mean Neslihan playing in a new position but meant Boskovic transfer". He also added that Boskovic is still a kid, only 18 years old and shined in only a tournament. I agree on him. I think Eczacibasi will use her as a back-up to Neslihan and I'm sure she will learn a lot from her. However the contract is for 3 years and the season later, Neslihan will probably leave there.

• the local websites writes that Mihajlovic said "NO!!" to VB and Akinradewo to Fb :rolll:

I read that Fenerbahce could not afford both Akindradewo and Kosheleva. So they could not agree on the price and that is mainly due to the huge salary they pay to Kim.

• I read that Fenerbahce could not afford both Akindradewo and Kosheleva. So they could not agree on the price and that is mainly due to the huge salary they pay to Kim.

imo,FbG doesnt need Kosheleva....they are already a good team..they will either continue with Bosetti-Meliha or will transfer someone else (Costa maybe) instead of Richard who is bound to leave...im not sure if Costa wants to be a backup after her season mainly in the bench of VB..bcz she can find easily a good team from Italy or rumors say Rexona wants to sign with her..another issue : will they set off with Eda-Dicle or transfer someone like Bauer who is not as expensive as Akinradewo is

• Nicola Negro (coach), Katarzyna Skowrońska (Opp) and Milena Radecka (S) to Impel Wrocław. Source

Kamila Ganszczyk (MB) and Micha Hancock (S) to Tauron Dabrowa Source