2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Big USA names still unsigned for 2016 club season. Hooker, Hodge/Easy, Faucette, Hermatto/Dietzen, Kim Hill, still no official announcement, Klinemann, and rising young players, Lowe and Vansant. This is a lot of talent still unsigned for the upcoming club season.

Some of them will end in turkish league others italian that are what rumours are

• Rumors about Casalmaggiore: the club would like to hire Paola Egonu (OH) and send her on loan to Club Italia (where she's already playing).

If she plays in Montreux like she did the other night, I bet there will be a lot of teams interested in making the same move.

• Free Croatian players :
    Sanja Popović, Senna Ušić, Mia Jerkov, Bernarda Brcic, Bernarda Ćutuk, Ivana Milos, Mira Topic, Hana Čutura, Ana Starcevic, Marija Usic, Nikolina Jelic, Maja Burazer, Ana Grbac, Marina Katic, Matea Magdic, Martina Malevic, Marija Prša, Antonija Kaleb, Jelena Alajbeg.

A lot of girls are in USA college I don't know if there is some of them that had finished ?

I am pretty sure Senna will stay in Shanghai.. the club was very pleased with her and she loved them too.. the fans adored her and she played great. She said she would like to stay so I see no reason for her not to play there again

• Emilia Mucha won`t play in Developress Rzeszów next season. Any idea where she can play???

• i expected some transfer moves from russian teams ,moves coming out by italian teams

I guess it makes sense...2016 is Olympic year, so I imagine players would prefer now to go somewhere they have security to make their best work and show their best work. With azeri league being a question mark, and with teams investing less...even if they would still give more money than Italian clubs, they dont have really the best league, disorganized and with only God knows how many teams...in Russia only allowed two foreigners, in Turkey apart if you are someone like Larson there is never really a garantee you will play if you sign with one of the big teams, or if you do you will play like half season..

so I imagine Italian League, Polish league can be quite atractive for a lot of players. They have organization, the clubs are well structured giving the players a good work enviroment, the league are quite balanced...specially italian league...so again I think makes sense they are being able to bring so many players back.

Its a good year in the market for them, and could also be for RC Cannes, Volero, japonese teams, brazilian teams, if they would be interested.

• I guess it makes sense...2016 is Olympic year, so I imagine players would prefer now to go somewhere they have security to make their best work and show their best work. With azeri league being a question mark, and with teams investing less...even if they would still give more money than Italian clubs, they dont have really the best league, disorganized and with only God knows how many teams...in Russia only allowed two foreigners, in Turkey apart if you are someone like Larson there is never really a garantee you will play if you sign with one of the big teams, or if you do you will play like half season..

so I imagine Italian League, Polish league can be quite atractive for a lot of players. They have organization, the clubs are well structured giving the players a good work enviroment, the league are quite balanced...specially italian league...so again I think makes sense they are being able to bring so many players back.

Its a good year in the market for them, and could also be for RC Cannes, Volero, japonese teams, brazilian teams, if they would be interested.

Yeah, good players are returning back to Italy for some reason, If I'm not mistaken Foluke Akinradewo had received a non-rejectable offer from Fenerbahce but she kindly rejected it simply because she will be used only for CL, she probably wants to show her best plays to Karch. It looks like no one outstanding will play in Azerbaijan this year, so glad that Lloyd coming back to Italy so that she can show her talents to Karch.

Agree with you about Polish league, the level of the league has been dropping down but still quite competitive, many foreign players over there are satisfied, also get to play as much as they want.

• This website says that it is according to Voloch, which is not a realible source (sometimes he really have some true info, but he usually put some players in some teams and if it comes true, he says like: oh I was right) :whistle:

About Hooker IDK nothing... She said in her twitter that she is not going back to Molico. As far as I know, they want to sign with Rosir Calderon to make a cuban duo with Carcaces. The problem is that she still under Krasnodar's contract and they are asking for too much money to loan the player.

Anyway, I just think that Molico should look to other good OPP that still available... Fawcett, Murphy, Pavan, Flier, Kozuch, Havlickova... They also could think about the available OH since there is a chance to put Carcaces as OPP.

• Rumors from Sportitalia (italian tv program about volleyball): Alisha Glass needs an ankle surgery due to an injury and Conegliano now has to find a new setter. She could be Marta Bechis but her name is linked also to Novara and Busto Arsizio.

• Other rumors from Sportitalia:
    Conegliano: Valentina Arrighetti is very close to sign.
    Casalmaggiore: Gibbemeyer would like to stay but she had an offer from Scandicci and she could leave. Gennari has two offers from Impel Wroclaw and Foppapedretti Bergamo. The society could hire Piccinini.
    Modena: Di Iulio will sign with the team and it will be official soon.
    Scandicci: besides Gibbemeyer, the club could sign Fiorin.

Marta Bechis is the guest. Rumors want her close to Busto or Novara and lately to Conegliano (due to Glass surgery).