2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Piacenza: the club is searching for an OPP who could be Aneta Havlickova or Floortje Meijners. Meijners is a target of Casalmaggiore too.
    Vicenza: Valentina Serena and Arielle Wilson will sign with the club. Elisa Cella has renewed the contract.
    Novara: Cruz on her way to the club. Russeaux is a target too. The second libero could be Eleonora Bruno.
    Bergamo: Albrecht is close to sign.

• One addition: Dominika Sobolska is the new middle of Montichiari.

I know that it doesn't mean much, but Piccinini hasn't won a playoff round in the last three years. For this and other reasons (popularity, future, money, foreigners available, fatigue in CL) I don't think that Piccinini is the right choice for Casalmaggiore and vice-versa. Therefore I insist: Picci makes a triumphant comeback in Bergamo.

• Piccinini's last 3 seasons were jokes. Chieri Torino didn't pay the players and disappared. Modena needed 2 consistent Mbs and a good OH, they'll take just the MBs and Ferretti from last season. Piccinini alone can't win anything. Modena consisted of her, Fabris and the libero (Cardullo/Arcangeli) in the last seasons. It wasn't enough.

• Piacenza: the club is searching for an OPP who could be Aneta Havlickova or Floortje Meijners. Meijners is a target of Casalmaggiore too.
    Vicenza: Valentina Serena and Arielle Wilson will sign with the club. Elisa Cella has renewed the contract.
    Novara: Cruz on her way to the club. Russeaux is a target too. The second libero could be Eleonora Bruno.
    Bergamo: Albrecht is close to sign.

sigh! she is not to FBG

• Piccinini's last 3 seasons were jokes. Chieri Torino didn't pay the players and disappared. Modena needed 2 consistent Mbs and a good OH, they'll take just the MBs and Ferretti from last season. Piccinini alone can't win anything. Modena consisted of her, Fabris and the libero (Cardullo/Arcangeli) in the last seasons. It wasn't enough.

I agree. What do you chagrin mean with that? In volleyball you don't win alone, she has played for not so great teams.. Modena was capable of good things but failed to do that.. It doesn't mean Picci is now a bad player.. she would be very useful for Pomi for sure

• I agree. What do you chagrin mean with that? In volleyball you don't win alone, she has played for not so great teams.. Modena was capable of good things but failed to do that.. It doesn't mean Picci is now a bad player.. she would be very useful for Pomi for sure

She is a great player and she will always be as long as she can slide and jump.
    If an Italiam team signs Piccinini, they want to win immediately. Do we agree on this point?
    As a matter of fact, Modena lost the decisive matches in 2014 and 2015 and they were the favorites. Not only the quarterfinals, but also the end of the regular season. You can blame the injury occurred to Cardullo in 2014 if you want. You can blame Chieri for cutting the salaries.
    For the record, those teams collapsed.

If you want an explanation of the "other reasons (popularity, future, money, foreigners available, fatigue in CL)", just ask.

• Foppa Bergamo want sign Albrecht & de Kruijf next week & loan Egonu from Club Italia 1 season.

OH : Plak , ( ? Costagrande , Gennari , Jerkov , Piccinini , Meijners ? )
    OP : Barun
    S : Lo Bianco
    MB : Albrecht , de Kruijf
    L : Cardullo

Sub : Egonu(OH) , Sylla(OP) , Paggi(MB) , Mori(S) , ( ? L ? )

• Manon Flier in Piacenza.

Dixon ---> Galatasaray Daikin Istanbul

Tomkom ---> Vakifbank Istanbul

• Aneta Havlickova in Piacenza ...source facebook (Boskovic, Neriman, G.Yilmaz and many more they were first :) )....

Aneta Havlickova in Piacenza ...source facebook (Boskovic, Neriman, G.Yilmaz and many more they were first :) )....

Which Facebook source, if you know it?

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio are trying to negotiate with american OPP Karsta Lowe, I think it would be a bomb transfer, because she's a really good player. On top of that, Busto are definitely one of those teams that young players can easily develop. With such a low budget and the dissolution of foreign limits, Busto should try young american players before they get too expensive!

• I'm so angry .... There is to many american players -.-..Our young players in Europe can't develop because of them..Why they don't make there own league in USA :mad:

• I'm so angry .... There is to many american players -.-..Our young players in Europe can't develop because of them..Why they don't make there own league in USA :mad:

Sorry, but I think that's a wrong way of taking this. Clubs wants them, because they think they're capable of getting used to european culture and reach to good level of volleyball. (Not all though, Destinee Hooker is a bad example of that) USA is a huge country and I'm not wondering why they have soooo many talented players, I'd say they are so gifted. And if I'm not mistaken they will build a pro league soon in some years, though it's gonna be a really tough one since the US is huge, so players will have to fly all the time, like Russia.

• Really?

Tomkom on Vakifbank? Vakifbank already have Naz.... If this is true... I believe not... that transfer wil improve a lot Sheilla and Kim Hill Games

• Really?

Tomkom on Vakifbank? Vakifbank already have Naz.... If this is true... I believe not... that transfer wil improve a lot Sheilla and Kim Hill Games

Come on, he's a troll, don't give a s*it what he writes here...

• Sorry, but I think that's a wrong way of taking this. Clubs wants them, because they think they're capable of getting used to european culture and reach to good level of volleyball. (Not all though, Destinee Hooker is a bad example of that) USA is a huge country and I'm not wondering why they have soooo many talented players, I'd say they are so gifted. And if I'm not mistaken they will build a pro league soon in some years, though it's gonna be a really tough one since the US is huge, so players will have to fly all the time, like Russia.

they are as gifted as some other european or asian players not more, imo...i also believe that being the citizen of the states make some things easy for those girsl more than some other countries...if somebody scouts around f.e. in Turkey,Serbia,Croatia,Ukrain etc he/she can find some "gifted" players there too...

the usa has a good system and that makes a difference rather than the gift, the players of them can play in the strongets leagues anywhere on the earth at early ages...american players are very professional and like hardworking, brave to play anywhere this is also very important..

• they are as gifted as some other european or asian players not more, imo...i also believe that being the citizen of the states make some things easy for those girsl more than some other countries...if somebody scouts around f.e. in Turkey,Serbia,Croatia,Ukrain etc he/she can find some "gifted" players there too...

the usa has a good system and that makes a difference rather than the gift, the players of them can play in the strongets leagues anywhere on the earth at early ages...american players are very professional and like hardworking, brave to play anywhere this is also very important..

You definitely should watch Christa Harmotto Dietzen's interview with Maja Poljak on youtube. She said that when american players playing abroad gather in NT training they always try to talk what they've learned from Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Poland and Turkey or wherever it is, what kind of things they should improve, the distinctive matters of each league, what things they shouldn't do in matches. I think this is one of the facts making them stronger, All teams must do this too. What I find sad about US team is that there are too many good players who deserve chances to play, so only a few of them are actually playing in NT. For instance Alisha Glass, Nicole Fawcett, Kristin Hildebrand(Richards at the time back), Heather Bown, Nancy Metcalf and Jennifer Tamas were cut in the last minute before the OG 2012. They would have played if they were playing for another nations, I'm sure about it. That's what I was talking about as the matter of being gifted. I think even young american college players are much better than average european club players.