2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Rourke is one of these players that i would never like to see them in my favourite team, I just hate her style.
    I don't think she will play a lot next season, for sure Polen will play the League and the Cup and maybe she can play in the Champions League too.
    I was expecting someone like Hooker, Brako, Olesia... that's why i'm so disappointed now :( .
    On the other hand, Harmotto is a great transfer but her shape is still a big question for me :?: anyway, what i'm sure about is that she will not be as bad as Bauer.
    Fenerbahce completed their roster???

• Rourke is one of these players that i would never like to see them in my favourite team, I just hate her style.
    I don't think she will play a lot next season, for sure Polen will play the League and the Cup and maybe she can play in the Champions League too.
    I was expecting someone like Hooker, Brako, Olesia... that's why i'm so disappointed now :( .
    On the other hand, Harmotto is a great transfer but her shape is still a big question for me :?: anyway, what i'm sure about is that she will not be as bad as Bauer.
    Fenerbahce completed their roster???

imo too,Rourke doesnt seem to be a player of Fb's quality

• I would have preferred Hooker, Fawcett or Murphy, but Rourke is a good player. I think she will not play in the league and will fight with Polen to play in Champions League. I think the plan was since start to play with Skorupa, Kim & Bosetti in the league so no surprise if you cannot have very big start as opposite only for Champions League. Anyway the team looks pretty strong.

• I was expecting an other opposite for Fener... skorupa and Rourke already players together right? Maybe it was part of the decision. But I expect to see Polen to play a lot.
    Will they sign an other foreigner of will they stay with Harmotto, Bosetti, skorupa and Rourke?

• According to this article, Stefana Veljkovic will probably leave Chemik Police because of Ognjenovic's depart, however the team want her to stay. Besides that, they are looking for a more class OPP than Bjelica, that's probably why she has been interested by Piacenza. Malagurski is definitely leaving too.

http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,67…ika_Police__Zagra_we.html

(I don't understand polish, so I asked to a friend of mine)

And it seems like the rumor of Havelkova and Mihajlovic will be certain soon...BTW, Hasn't Zaroslinska renewed her contract with Sopot? This article presents she's one of Chemik's targets as well 8|

http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,65…__za_slabe_na_Europe.html

• BTW, Hasn't Zaroslinska renewed her contract with Sopot? This article presents she's one of Chemik's targets as well 8|

Yes, she renewed with Sopot for next season.

http://katowickisport.pl/siatk…tykul,572815,1,12511.html Deja McClendon and Megan Hodge to Tauron Dabrowa Gornicza.

• I was expecting an other opposite for Fener... skorupa and Rourke already players together right? Maybe it was part of the decision. But I expect to see Polen to play a lot.
    Will they sign an other foreigner of will they stay with Harmotto, Bosetti, skorupa and Rourke?

i think they will stay bcz they + Kim they have already had 5 foreigners..i also think against EcV and VB, Polen will play in order to see Kim+Skorupa+Bosetti on the court...if the rumor of 3+1 is true then we can see Rourke in the bench as +1

• In his interview with sport-express , Vadim Pankov confirmed that Malykh , Fetisova , Bavykina,Olga Efimova and Romanenko all move to Dinamo Moscow . It's understandable decisions by all players but i can't wrap my head around why Malykh want to move there just to be a bench player behind Obmochaeva.

http://www.sport-express.ru/volleyball/reviews/881038/

• i think they will stay bcz they + Kim they have already had 5 foreigners..i also think against EcV and VB, Polen will play in order to see Kim+Skorupa+Bosetti on the court...if the rumor of 3+1 is true then we can see Rourke in the bench as +1

Yes Kim!!! How I could forget her!!!
    Well, expect Eczacibasi I have the feeling that Vakif and Fener will be weaker that last year... i mean for fener, except Harmotto the other spots will be replace by same level or weaker players no?

• Yes Kim!!! How I could forget her!!!
    Well, expect Eczacibasi I have the feeling that Vakif and Fener will be weaker that last year... i mean for fener, except Harmotto the other spots will be replace by same level or weaker players no?

Absolutely right there is no way that they can win Cl title with this roster. Can't believe they are wasting Kims presence with such squad lol but whatever i believe this is the last season of Kim with Fb so one more year i say then astalavista baby :drink:

• Yes Kim!!! How I could forget her!!!

well we expected a better OPP but with this 3+0 hard to have a good OPP maybe HOoker could have been if she were in a good shape ( i think Abondanza wants players who obey his instructions)...last season they were good in the finals (of course EcV and VB were not at thier best) last season Montano wasnt that efficient..so Rourke could be more stable maybe? i still think they can get CL this year if they reach it with top shape like in the finals in TL at right time...VB is in a quiet but we still dont know about the complete roster, only Hill..at the moment EcV has agood roster..GsD is also in a quiet..if they dont have a good team then Bursa is ready to beat them for the 4th place

• In his interview with sport-express , Vadim Pankov confirmed that Malykh , Fetisova , Bavykina,Olga Efimova and Romanenko all move to Dinamo Moscow . It's understandable decisions by all players but i can't wrap my head around why Malykh want to move there just to be a bench player behind Obmochaeva.

Oh my! Why Malykh why!! She should have contunued growing.. I expect Bavykina to be a starter next to a good receiver. Bavykina and Obmocaheva attacking and Fetusova and Morozova blocking :white: :white: :white: Probably too weak middles as attackers but with that reception and wings they won't need MB contribution..

• Oh my! Why Malykh why!! She should have contunued growing.. I expect Bavykina to be a starter next to a good receiver. Bavykina and Obmocaheva attacking and Fetusova and Morozova blocking :white: :white: :white: Probably too weak middles as attackers but with that reception and wings they won't need MB contribution..

when it is Dinamo Moscow i cant be >>> :white: like you :lol:

• well we expected a better OPP but with this 3+0 hard to have a good OPP maybe HOoker could have been if she were in a good shape ( i think Abondanza wants players who obey his instructions)...last season they were good in the finals (of course EcV and VB were not at thier best) last season Montano wasnt that efficient..so Rourke could be more stable maybe? i still think they can get CL this year if they reach it with top shape like in the finals in TL at right time...VB is in a quiet but we still dont know about the complete roster, only Hill..at the moment EcV has agood roster..GsD is also in a quiet..if they dont have a good team then Bursa is ready to beat them for the 4th place

I'm sure GsD is looking for a good MB since the failure of Ruseva transfer. It looks like a well balanced team this year. I hope they can loan Gözde Yilmaz, in this way they can use her as both OPP to replace Centoni and attacking OH when needed to replace either Leys or Guldeniz. If 3 plus 1 is correct, they can also consider the last spot for a good foreign libero.

• Fb budget was low also Fb indeed offered Kosheleva but she refused cause of low salary

Basketball section also has low budget? Tina Charles has left Fenerbahce and will play in China's Xinjiang.

• Basketball section also has low budget? Tina Charles has left Fenerbahce and will play in China's Xinjiang.

I've heard that Fener interested in Maya Moore

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

I think he only confirmed they all will leave. And theonly one he confirmed the club was Romanenko that will move do Dinamo Moscow, no?