2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Does this means she is actually coming to Brazil? I can see a place for her in Praia Clube...

Yes, according some sources it's Praia Clube, they tried Hill first, but she is going to Vakifbank, so they signed with Klineman.

Some rumors said they will annouce her tomorrow, if its true, I think she will fit well in the team playing as non-passing OH since they already have Ramirez.

• Yes, according some sources it's Praia Clube, they tried Hill first, but she is going to Vakifbank, so they signed with Klineman.

Some rumors said they will annouce her tomorrow, if its true, I think she will fit well in the team playing as non-passing OH since they already have Ramirez.

For sure Klineman it's a better option than Hill.. Praia needs a Killer and not a good receiver.

• Roster Foppa Bergamo 2015/2016

OH : Gennari , Plak

OP : Barun

MB : Aelbrecht , ( De Kruijf , Jackson , Manzano )

S : Lo Bianco

L : Cardullo

Sub : Mori , Sylla , Paggi , Mambelli , ( L or OH )

• Haley Eckerman, Nootsara Tomkom and Wanna Buakaew are heading to Azerrail Baku which got the wild card to play in CL.

• Haley Eckerman, Nootsara Tomkom and Wanna Buakaew are heading to Azerrail Baku which got the wild card to play in CL.

Source says Jessica Jons also joins

• Sara Loda is close to sign with Savino Del Bene Scandicci.

Il Bisonte San Casciano is close to Markic (MB). The second setter will be Fiamma Mazzini.

Aneta Havlickova has renewed her contract with Lokomotiv Baku. François Salvagni is closer than Carlo Parisi as the coach of the team.

Casalmaggiore has signed as setters Carli Lloyd and Carlotta Cambi. There are still rumors about Piccinini and Meijners as OHs and the club is interested in Giselle Silva as OPP.

Conegliano is close to sign Hodge as OH and Arrighetti as MB. The club is interested in Bechis or Camera as second setter.

Novara has signed Rousseaux as OH and Francesca Bosio as second setter.

Vicenza parted ways with Kapturska and Smirnova and extended the contract of Cella. Arielle Wilson and Laura Partenio will sign with the club.

Source

• Who is Cinegliano's first setter? It is said Alisha wont play

• After Skowrońska and Radecka Impel Wrocław wants to sign/signed Costagrande or Logan Tom. If it's not true I don't know the reason person who sent this gossip on our forums, but there is confirmed Impel will announce big OH transfer on this Friday.

• After Skowrońska and Radecka Impel Wrocław wants to sign/signed Costagrande or Logan Tom. If it's not true I don't know the reason person who sent this gossip on our forums, but there is confirmed Impel will announce big OH transfer on this Friday.

It will be Costagrande.

• Is it 100% sure? Why she didn't return to Italy? Will they buy another OH at similar level to Costagrande or Skowrońska will play as OH, not OPP? I don't get this club and also signing young Czech OH that I don't remember surname...

Andrea Kossaniyova. She's definitely not on the same level as Costa or Skowronska. Still okay for Orlenliga though.

I hope it's Logan.. She still hasn't played in Poland and I am sure she would like to.. And with Skowronska as OH they will need a good passer next to her. Who's their opp?

• I hope it's Logan.. She still hasn't played in Poland and I am sure she would like to.. And with Skowronska as OH they will need a good passer next to her. Who's their opp?

Kaczor, if Kasia plays as OH. She's too weak IMO.

• Andrea Kossaniyova. She's definitely not on the same level as Costa or Skowronska. Still okay for Orlenliga though.

You should be kidding of me. This team will be so unbalanced and later Skowrońska or Costagrande will score about 30-40 points for a match in Orlenliga or Champions League, whatever... Kaczor should be first to be fired if Skowrońska will play as OH and not buying OH like this Czech. If it will be true next team without good idea and next throwing money down the drain...

• You should be kidding of me. This team will be so unbalanced and later Skowrońska or Costagrande will score about 30-40 points for a match in Orlenliga or Champions League, whatever... Kaczor should be first to be fired if Skowrońska will play as OH and not buying OH like this Czech. If it will be true next team without good idea and next throwing money down the drain...

You don't know her name but you do know how bad she is? Who's kidding now? :rolleyes: I don't think Kossaniyova is worse than many young polish OHs around her age(21-23). I mean she's not a CL object, but an okay player for the level of Orlenliga.