2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Marianne Steinbrecher go to Bergamo or Bolzano ..???

Bjelica close to Casalmaggiore.

• If that rumor is true(But from you hardly) then She is going to Bolzano...why She would go in Italy to be bench player of Katarina Barun in Bergamo ?..So Bolzano but I don't remember that any of your rumors were true Sitemap

• If that is true than Bolzano will be good team for Seria A..They will have good reception with Ikić in team, good attacking with Marianne and good setter Brcic, I don't know about Italian players so I can't tell anything about them :)
    It's good that "weaker" teams in Seria A will fight with "stronger" team. It will be very interesting season in Italia :D :thumbsup:

• I don't know how Mari has been playing because I haven't seen her since like 2011? Not even quite sure. But definitely for a team like Bolzano, her experiences can be useful.

Crovolley : Their MBs are pretty decent as well, despite one year break, Elisa Manzano should be good enough for the team. Garzaro is a decent blocker, at least she used to be.

As far as I know they are looking for an OPP, considering the budget they have, I don't think some big named player would come. IMO, Flier should be perfect for the team, although I don't believe she will ever choose a LONGGGGG league like Serie once again :D

• I don't know how Mari has been playing because I haven't seen her since like 2011? Not even quite sure. But definitely for a team like Bolzano, her experiences can be useful.

Crovolley : Their MBs are pretty decent as well, despite one year break, Elisa Manzano should be good enough for the team. Garzaro is a decent blocker, at least she used to be.

As far as I know they are looking for an OPP, considering the budget they have, I don't think some big named player would come. IMO, Flier should be perfect for the team, although I don't believe she will ever choose a LONGGGGG league like Serie once again :D

I think Mari is going to play as OPP. It will be good for her, to play in a team where she will be useful and considered maybe as the most important player. for me it's her last chance to improve and show her game. she had good matches last season, but the Molico's coach didn't believe her. :down:

• Polish teams almost completed rosters.

Some clubs are still searching:
    - Atom Trefl Sopot needs OH (maybe Fonoimoana stay ?( )
    - Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza needs OP
    - Budowlani Łódź needs MB (Aleksandra Liniarska is rumoured)
    - AZS KSZO Ostrowiec needs OH and probably MB (OH may become Dorota Ściurka, MB is mystey - there was a rumour with Julia Piotrowska though)
    - PTPS Piła needs OH and MB
    - Pałac needs OP (or maybe there will stay with one and Fojucik/Krawulska will change Czyżnielewska if necessary)

Rest completed teams, though Chemik may need an OH, because we don't know what will Małgorza Glinka do.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is there places for foreign places or they are searching for Polish players ?

• Is there places for foreign places or they are searching for Polish players ?

Atom may take foreign OH, though they have 3 foreigners, Tauron can take (they have 2 Americans).
    KSZO, Pałac and PTPS can take foreign players too, but if yes, then it'll be probably mediocre players

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• My feelings about the situation of the azeri Superleague:

What about the cubans? Any rumors? Wilma Salas and Gyselle Silva are supposed to play for Telekom Baku. Palacio? Ana Cleger?