2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• According to the Tianjin Sports, Hooker will not be willing to Tianjin Bohai Bank Club when the club wants to sign the official documents with her. :what:
    And the candidate for the club will be a MB player from Cuba, who played as OP in Italian league.

• According to the Tianjin Sports, Hooker will not be willing to Tianjin Bohai Bank Club when the club wants to sign the official documents with her. :what:
    And the candidate for the club will be a MB player from Cuba, who played as OP in Italian league.

Tianjin is willing to sign Nancy Carrillo,who never played OPP in ITALY LEAGUE.

And,Destinee Hooker didn't sign the contract because she has some personal reasons of staying in USA.Maybe she could join the USA league for the very first time.

I do not remember any cuban MB playing as opp in italian league exept Mirka Francia...

• Pomi need stronger stronger OPP for CL :/

• Bjelica is stronge OPP :lol: ..lets see who is new opp :)

• Much better than Bjelica :)...Go Meggy :D

• :wall:

WTF? There is Fawcett free!! Casalmaggiore just gives up on the scudetto. Piacenza and Conegliano say thank you.

Casalmaggiore is a little city of Italy, the fact that the local team won the title last year (with players that were back ups in their previous teams) doesn't mean that they have become rich. And, honestly, Piccinini played a great 14-15 season but she has to replace Gennari and this really seems the weakest replacement compared to the starting six of the last year. :wavy:

Skorupa --> Lloyd
    Ortolani --> Kozuch
    Gibbemeyer --> Gibbemeyer
    Stevanovic --> Stevanovic
    Tirozzi --> Tirozzi
    Gennari --> Piccinini
    Sirressi --> Sirressi

• I perfectly know the situation there. I disagree Piccinini will be the weakest replacement, since she is going to play beside a good receiver like Tirozzi and it won't be needed to cover the other wing spiker and kill ball instead of invisible MBs or weak Rousseaux for a whole season. The main problem will be killing the ball in crucial games. Kozuch isn't realible player for high level matches. It will be all about Piccinini + Gibbemeyer + Stevanovic. Tirozzi played the season of her life, I'm not sure she can be still at that level, the same as Gennari in Bergamo.

And Tirozzi was the only player coming from whole season spent on bench.

• I perfectly know the situation there. I disagree Piccinini will be the weakest replacement, since she is going to play beside a good receiver like Tirozzi and it won't be needed to cover the other wing spiker and kill ball instead of invisible MBs or weak Rousseaux for a whole season. The main problem will be killing the ball in crucial games. Kozuch isn't realible player for high level matches. It will be all about Piccinini + Gibbemeyer + Stevanovic. Tirozzi played the season of her life, I'm not sure she can be still at that level, the same as Gennari in Bergamo.

And Tirozzi was the only player coming from whole season spent on bench.

You better check how many matches Ortolani and Bianchini played in Busto and Skorupa in Rabita, then. And I totally disagree about Gennari who played a great WGP until her little injury and Tirozzi who is doing good with the NT too. I think that Casalmaggiore will be a competitive team, on paper is stronger than last year. Weak or not, it will be proved on court, as always. :wavy:

• Skorupa in Rabita was starter over Tomkom, even if the thai player is ways better setter. Ortolani played both opposite and wing spiker in Busto Arsizio, taking Buijs out of the reception line. She played 26 matches. Bianching, as bench player, played 27 matches. Gennari has something more than Tirozzi, yes, but still not sure if she can stay on high level or it is just her year, but she already played very in previous season, even when she was part of weak teams like Pavia.

• Tianjin is willing to sign Nancy Carrillo,who never played OPP in ITALY LEAGUE.

And,Destinee Hooker didn't sign the contract because she has some personal reasons of staying in USA.Maybe she could join the USA league for the very first time.

Maybe is the problem she had with her husband and the money from the fake camping?

She is such a waste of talent, Its sad really.

I wonder if she will ever pass one season without any drama in her life... 8|