2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Another legend is getting closer to a retirement? :S

If that comes true, Police definitely needs to find another offensive OH, because I don't think Helena and Anna will be enough, Jagielo also there but she lacks of power as well... I don't know who's there in the market, it's probably too late to look for.

Logan Tom, definitely not ;) maybe De la Cruz then.

• Mia Jerkov (OH) is free :)

Edit: She already signed with her new club and we still need to wait for club to revealed but It could be Chemik.. :)

• De La Cruz is injured and will not play much this season as far as I understood. She was Eczacibasi's first choice and they decided not to make a contract with her in the very last minute because of her injury.

I hope Glinka retires because it is so boring to hear the same story every year. It almost sounds like she does not like volleyball at all and playing it because someone insists. I prefer to remember her as a legend than someone refusing to play although she is healthy. :wall:

• De La Cruz is injured and will not play much this season as far as I understood. She was Eczacibasi's first choice and they decided not to make a contract with her in the very last minute because of her injury.

I hope Glinka retires because it is so boring to hear the same story every year. It almost sounds like she does not like volleyball at all and playing it because someone insists. I prefer to remember her as a legend than someone refusing to play although she is healthy. :wall:

I hope Lyuba hears what you say, although I like Glinka very much as a player but it's probably the time to let her leave the court. It's kinda painful to watch some old players humiliating themselves. That's why I was hoping Logan Tom, Sokolova and maybe some others end their career.

• After Glinka's decision Chemik should think about offensive OH... 3 OHs is not enough for a long season :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• After Glinka's decision Chemik should think about offensive OH... 3 OHs is not enough for a long season :whistle:

Yes, president of Chemik Police said, that they looking for a new OH.

• I

Yes, president of Chemik Police said, that they looking for a new OH.

had hope that she could play another year...its a pity to not see Glinka playing :(

• so who can replace Glinka in Chemik Police? any ideas? rumors?

• so who can replace Glinka in Chemik Police? any ideas? rumors?

Maybe Logan Tom?

• I think that it must be someone with more powerfull spike like Glinka has.

any suggestions?

• I think Mia Jerkov is the best name they could find for now, I hope it's not Rabadzhieva or Usic (They probably signed with their former club anyway) :roll:

• what about Destinee Hooker? is she free? I remember that in Pesaro she played as OH if I`m not wrong :)

• She will not play abroad because She has family problems. And Destinee as OH is bad idea :P

• what about Destinee Hooker? is she free? I remember that in Pesaro she played as OH if I`m not wrong :)

And that caused a big problem for Pesaro in terms of reception, Usic had to cover her and in one match she received over 45 balls which is too much for her.

• Where will play Senna Usic? Shanghai?