2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Question is beach volley is nothing in Italy. I'm the first one who doesn't watch any single match. It isn't part of the italian sport culture yet. The beach volleyball players I know are Cicolari, Orsi Toth and Menegatti. The first 2 I know thanks to their past in the indoor volleyball. The third one I know because of volleyball.it.: I see her results in the news, but I never actually read it. I heard about a case for a couple which broke up, hers if I remember well, but nothing more. I haven't seen any beach volleyball match of those 3 I mentioned before. In Italy beach volley means most of all bored indoor volleyball players who play on the sand to keep themselves in a good shape during the summer. I don't know about professional players or men's couple. Maybe Martino tried it in order to add something to the waste of his own career. Beach volley is a big mistery to most of the italian fans. I don't even know the rules of the game. When I play on the sand with my friends we use volleyball rules. ?(

Pity because I think Italy has one of the most talented beach players out there and that's Marta Menegatti.. She is young and already has bunch of experience since she started playing on the beach early.. Poor decision that they decided to divide her and Greta

• Is she so good? I never saw never any of her games and I guess the same will happen with Perry as well. :S

Well she is a very good defender and pretty powerful spiker. I have followed her when she played with Greta, now not when she is paired with Toth, only a few games, but they don't have good results. She is talented and I think her best feature is that she is still young and started playing pretty young, already has Olympic experience behind.. so when she becomes older I bet she would rock

• Interesting, Eckerman was their starting OPP and did fairly well. I wonder who Azerrail will sign instead of her...

Dresdner SC intends to sign another MB because of Whitney Little's injury. They went into the season with only 3 MBs but Whitney Little has been injured all the time and played only one or two matches in between her two different injuries, so now Dresden must react. I wonder who they can and will get now...

• Interesting, Eckerman was their starting OPP and did fairly well. I wonder who Azerrail will sign instead of her...

Dresdner SC intends to sign another MB because of Whitney Little's injury. They went into the season with only 3 MBs but Whitney Little has been injured all the time and played only one or two matches in between her two different injuries, so now Dresden must react. I wonder who they can and will get now...

Yes, she is a very good player, with a lot of potential. She's the second player whi left the team to Porto Rico. Stephanie Enright is back to Criollas de Caguas as well. I don't know what is going on in Azerrail. We shouldn't forget Azeryol is doing better than the first team IMHO.

• I'm happy she left Conegliano, she's too good to stay a whole year on bench. Novara, San Casciano, Vicenza could be a destination. But I guess she will go abroad or in Serie A2. :|

• I'm not completely sure if many people will agree with me, but IMO she's a better setter than Signorile for example.

• Does anyone know anything about Nneka Onyejekwe? Molnar? Are they playing in their home leagues? :huh:

Same with Jelena Alajbeg, I don't even know if they are playing.

• Il Bisonte Firenze has resolved the contract (or as the official version states, they have "mutually agreed" to resolve it) with Nadja Ninkovic. She has some foot injury which according to "medical experts" will take a longer time to completely heal, so they decided to terminate the contract.

Way to treat an injured player :down: :down: :down: Now Ninkovic is literally out on the street on her own and can see where she gets medical help and money to pay for it.

I was wondering about her health status and whether she eventually underwent that surgery Terzić was talking about.

Obviously it's not an easy situation for her. Hopefully she heals well.

• Seems Marianne Steinbrecher will not go back to Sudtirol Bolzano, the team is already plaining the rest of the season without her. Team's president said they hope her agent find a team who can sign with her, I think it's because they probably can't dissolve her contract without pay a fine that they can't afford.

Source

• Seems Marianne Steinbrecher will not go back to Sudtirol Bolzano, the team is already plaining the rest of the season without her. Team's president said they hope her agent find a team who can sign with her, I think it's because they probably can't dissolve her contract without pay a fine that they can't afford.

Source

That article is VERY rude :what: :down:
    It sounds like they expected Mari to be the superstar she was in 2008 and that she played crap the whole season now, which I don't think she did. And how can a manager say in public "we must get rid of her" about a player of his club??? :white: :wall: