2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Seems that Ozge is the best Turkish Setter. I don't know why but Naz decrease a lot of her game..She should be the best european Setter already for what she show up among this last few years

• Lots of blame going around Vakifbank, why is no one recognizing that so much of the trouble is because Naz is in the worst shape of her career and Gozde is the only player who can dig a ball?

I agree.Vakıf's biggest problem Naz and Gözde's shape.Naz bad setting, Gözde bad receiving and attacking.Also they are missing players like Güldeniz Önal and Gizem Karadayı.But i also think they should take better players like Larson and Kosheleva.

• I don't think today Vakıf better than we. And second match will be different. Wait us Giovanni! :box:

• Congrats Vakifbank !!

I only watched set 4 and 5.

It's still a ?? to me why on earth ECZ has 3 !!!! great opposites in the roster ??? The team would play so much better with two normal OHs and Neslihan as opposite. Calderon is huge waste of money.

Neslihan today really vulberable in reception.

• Too bad Dresden couldn't use one of their set points in 1st set, then they'd be up 2-0 now...

Dresdner is playing superb :super: Nneka Onyejekwe was great transfer!

• We literally can build a European champion with Eczaci's bench.. Kreklow- Boskovic - Neriman- Hande - Furst- Bahar- Dilara.. i don't get why the mangers of Eczaci are doing this. I understand they are rich but that does not mean you should transfer five players for every position.

• Dresden is the perfect example for what a great coach can make out of a bunch of decent but not superstar players.

Agree. Especially watching the 'average players' like Mikhailenko :) She plays really well tonight.

• Agree. Especially watching the 'average players' like Mikhailenko :) She plays really well tonight.

When she first came to Dresden she was not even average, she was really bad. All she could do was hit hard, in all other elements she was like an amateur player. And now after two years of working with Alex Waibl she is a very reliable and solid player :thumbup: