2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• The bad reception almost ruins the set

I got heart attack

• and there it is when u give a total of 25% of total points away then that happens

• Come on!!! :super:

Guidetti prepared the match very well. Service on p1 the whole to force Lloyd's setting and take off the slides. Piccinini is amazing today. She called the videocheck on for the 23-20. Let's hope Hill's service goes off now. It's tje biggest trouble so far.

• Wow Pomi :super:

They're really surprising me, Barbolini obviously prepared them on point for the tournament. Piccinini hasn't played this well in ages, both MBs are great, Lloyd is also doing a good job. Sirressi, Tirozzi and Kozuch can still improve, but even like this it was enough to win the set.

But I'm sure Guidetti will find some answers as well...I really enjoy the level of the match, by far the best in the tournament so far :win:

• wtf only 4 erros on vakif and 5 on pomi ?

• 3 blocks in 1.set by Stevanovic...I see that we have new Poljak :thumbsup:

• Pomi's Mbs are unusually ineffective so far

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• at least i admit when i m wrong unlike u mr know it all

• dude serisouly u consider 25-30 errors normal for 4 set game if so i say again maybe u should start commenting on cricket

• Fans are screaming USA, USA for Lloyd :rose: