Russia - Суперлига 2015/16

• Is Garay in the starting six? If not, has she been inside the court at anytime already?

• Is Garay in the starting six? If not, has she been inside the court at anytime already?

She was and she played the whole match.

Moscow :aww: 5 match balls, including three when they had 14:11. Kazan needed just one. I'm not really sure what to make of this match as I think Moscow was a better team.

• Top scorers from the game was Goncharova with 32 points, Vasileva 21 pts, Del Core 18 pts, Hendzel (former Yureva)17 pts, Garay 14 pts, Lyubushkina 13 pts, and Gamova 12 pts. Goncharova plays in her own league nowadays.

• Top scorers from the game was Goncharova with 32 points (...) Goncharova plays in her own league nowadays.

But what's the use of scoring 32 points when she can't score the last one? :S

By the way, who was that terribly overdressed and painted old woman in the crowd cheering for Kazan? She was shown on TV all the time during the last points...

• By the way, who was that terribly overdressed and painted old woman in the crowd cheering for Kazan? She was shown on TV all the time during the last points...

Gamova's mother in law. She's famous Russian actress and director. Her son (Gamova's husband) is a filmmaker.

• Fê Garay was better than i could imagine.. She was very solid in back row and very good on service.. Only and Attack she was Ok.. She Likes to hit from the position 6, I hope the setters will learn how to set appropriated for her.. this will improve her attack a lot

Really happy for Garay.

Moscow had the game on yours hands.. in the 2 firsts sets the team was better than Kazan... Only Vasileva and Yureva was outstanding from Kazan and the whole match.. Del Core had her moments.

Goncharova it's a great hitter.. She scores a lot.. but she was not there when the team more needs her (not only in tie breaker) .. An Outstanding player but she needs to figure out this..

Moscow playing like this it's one top team, not the best but able to beat anyone.

more stamina for Moscow ladies.

GO Moscow GO Garay :super:

• Top scorers from the game was Goncharova with 32 points, Vasileva 21 pts, Del Core 18 pts, Hendzel (former Yureva)17 pts, Garay 14 pts, Lyubushkina 13 pts, and Gamova 12 pts. Goncharova plays in her own league nowadays.

Yes Goncharova scored 32 points, but she had 8 errors in attack (all team 10 errors) 4 times she was blocked and 44% in attack, 0 blocks, 0 aces. In first two sets she played really bad maybe because of Kosianenko, from 3rd set with Vetrova she started to play better.

Not bad first match by Garay she played good on backrow.

Del Core was the main weapon in attack for Kazan 48 attacks in 5 sets :white:

Looks like Gamova in not ready yet. From 12 points she scored 7 in 1st set and only 25% in attack in whole match.

For sure Kazan are favs for today match, but i hope that today we will see also interesting match like yesterday battle.

• Wow...she has the same glasses as her son. I wonder if she (or anyone else) thinks she looks beautiful with those colours in her face :white:

I don't know, but look at this from another perspective: she was born in the Thirties, so her sense of fashion might be different than ours :D Anyway, if you follow the interviews with Gamova, you'll see that she gets asked about her mother-in-law quite often.

Moscow won against Severyanka 3:0 in the battle for the third place, no surprise there.

• I don't know, but look at this from another perspective: she was born in the Thirties, so her sense of fashion might be different than ours :D Anyway, if you follow the interviews with Gamova, you'll see that she gets asked about her mother-in-law quite often.

And looking at Sokolova and Malykh today, exaggerated lipstick seems to be the height of fashion in Russia nowadays :aww:

• Didn't watch the whole match between Moscow and Kazan but it seems Kosianenko had connection problems with Obmochaeva? w/c i find weird as they have been playing in the NT for the longest time :what: I remember reading some comments way back EC 2013 Final between Germany Pankova at the time was needlessly setting the ball a bit too fast to Goncharova.

• Uralochka currently holds a firm grip in the 1.set over Krasnodar while leading 23-15. They are exposing Krasnodars shaky reception and are just serving them off the court so far with no problems capitalizing on the benefits they constantly provided themselves with. Krasnodar should use Mariyukhnich more when they are able to, she is a strong attacker.