Russia - Суперлига 2015/16

• Uralochka is missing Sinead a lot and suffering without a solid OPP.

By the way Pankova just play with Goncharova.

• Any link for video steam please?

• I think the game is way better than the semifinals. Of course Obmochaeva spikes all the time, but I see more participation from Garay and Morozova today.

• The stream playing in Fixalen is the bronze medal match. Weird

• That's their celebration? :thumbsup: as cold as the entire season was

• Moscow, finally!!! :woohoo:

• Congratulations to Moscow!!!

Goncharova has played superb.

Pankova didn't see anybody during the match just Goncharova.

Uralochka probably could have a chance if Sinead had played.

• Some individual awards:

Best libero - Anna Malova
    Best middle blocker - Irina Zariazhko
    Best setter - Ekaterina Kosianenko
    Best spiker (?) (not sure about this one) - Ksenia Ilchenko
    MVP - Natalya Goncharova (who else? :D )

• Pankova as best setter is totally joke. :aww: :down: :white:

She didn't deserve this award.

Sheshenina was by far the best setter of the league.

I'm impressed how she improved her style of playing during the last three years, since her first season in Omichka.

• Pankova as best setter is totally joke. :aww: :down: :white:
    She didn't deserve this award.
    Sheshenina was by far the best setter of the league.
    I'm impressed how she improved her style of playing during the last three years, since her first season in Omichka.

Totally agree with you. Babeshina has been playing superb these last two or three seasons. It's a shame she's not playing in the NT anymore. Kosianienko's level dropped so much since 2013.

• Sometimes I couldn't believe my eyes during today's match after seeing Sheshenina playing with such a fast and smart game.
    I remember Athens 2004 and it was really a nightmare. Lucky for Russia Gamova and Sokolova were on their peak

• That's their celebration? :thumbsup: as cold as the entire season was

Given the drama before the match, I find it quite appropriate that they did not exaggerate their celebrations. With Uralochka's best player falling down like a tree from one second to the next (Video here at 6'40, Russian IP required), Dinamo still could win each set with only 2 points difference, so under normal circumstances it could have ended very different.

Is there any news about Jack? It literally looked like she dropped dead there :white: But considering that Uralochka players and staff behaved normal after the match, I hope it wasn't as dramatic as it looked. But what an untimely thing to happen for them, this might have been their best chance to win the championship in years and for years :S

• Is there any news about Jack? It literally looked like she dropped dead there :white: But considering that Uralochka players and staff behaved normal after the match, I hope it wasn't as dramatic as it looked. But what an untimely thing to happen for them, this might have been their best chance to win the championship in years and for years :S

She's been taken to hospital after the game to see if she's okay. Uralochka's doctor said that they don't know why she collapsed like that. Maybe tomorrow we'll get some more news.

• Congrats to Moscow! Nice to see them hold the champiom trophy.

Btw, Goncharova is back with her maiden name as her divorce had been accepted, she's no longer Obmochaeva which sounds awfully complicating and ugly.