Turkish League 2015/16

• How play off will work?

This is what I have understood with google translate but I am not sure.

- No Quarter Final this year

- 1st to 4th in Regulars season directly to final double round robin, 5th-8th in Regular Season to double round robin for 5th-8th place and so on.

- In final round team will keep points obtained in reg. season so every match between top teams in reg. season will be very important ! (differently from last year)

- What about points coming from junior league? Is that rule still there? If yes will be big problem for Fenerbahce because they are usually crap and they will have that handicap till the end (if points from reg. season will be kept in phinal phase)

So I want to know if I am correct or wrong and if there are any other relevant thing different from last year.

And still no answer about question on Supercup.

• you're right..you got it right...

top 4 is going to play for championship after the regular season..
    the mid 4 for european cup from 5th to 8th
    the last 2 of the last 4 are going to be regulated

i coudnt see anything about juniour league and Super Cup

• Are you sure I am right about this point?

- In final round team will keep points obtained in reg. season so every match between top teams in reg. season will be very important ! (differently from last year)

I talked with Caprara and he said final round will restart from zero as last year.

• Are you sure I am right about this point?

I talked with Caprara and he said final round will restart from zero as last year.

No you got it wrong. The link says: Teams finished 1-2-3-4 in regular season will play the finals which will take 3 days and will be played in 2 halves. The points obtained in the 1st half will be carried to the 2nd half. Here they mean by 1st half is the 1st half of the finals not the regular season. Caprara is correct :win:

• No yes, I though for a second Eczacibasi was the champion, but I remembered it was actually Fenerbahçe..hehehe I even deleted my post, not in time for your answer, sorry..hehehe but thank you! ;)

• I, myself, in general don't write on Turkish League frequently, but this pic...

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Sloetjes, Buijs ........ no comment. :aww: :aww:

• Vakif made such horrible collage in photoshop once again :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game