Turkish League 2015/16

• I don't like this Vakifbank :/ ..Bravo Fener Kim Y.K was amazing :wavy:

• congrats FB..i didnt like their celebration after the match..i found it exaggerated for these days...over 100 people are slaughtered in turkey and they have should behaved keeping this in their MINDS!

• The only 2 things I liked about Vakif were Gozde - she was good today, and leading her team and also Cansu Cetin. Whenever she came in she passed decent, and also made some great defensive plays in the tie break. Also she did score some points late in the 4th

• Honestly, I didn't like this match at all...Italian Supercup was full of mistakes too (very normal at this point), but overall I think the game was on another level. Anyway congrats to FB, they have the players who can make the difference in this kind of matches.

• Honestly, I didn't like this match at all...Italian Supercup was full of mistakes too (very normal at this point), but overall I think the game was on another level. Anyway congrats to FB, they have the players who can make the difference in this kind of matches.

Yes Italian Cup was so interesting to watch and this matche was :whistle: but again Turkish league has so many good players and in the future it will be more interesting.

• This was so bad performance for Lonneke Sloetjes in her first performance, only 9 points in the matche. With 26% in attack, 10 errors in attack, 2 on serve. She made more mistakes than points but ok this is her first performance for Vakifbank.

• these teams have alot of top players indeed..imagine VB has Sheila and injuried Hill (though she was not there) on the bench..Fb has Mihajlovic and Harmotto...EcV has maybe Calderona and Fürst as back ups 8|

i think EcV will seem to be the better team amonsgt these strong teams them comes Fb then VB..
    i put Vb on the third position but they have alot of good players and can beat the other two...

• on VB-Fb match...Lonneke looked timid or not comfortable enough mentally...Buijs was better mentally..
    Bosetti was not efficient offensively but she did her job in defence..Skorupa seems to have established a good connection with Kim from the very first match..i expect from her more sets to the middles
    Kim was the best attacker on the court..i liked Rasiç and Kübra ..Polen as well

• I think VBs strength is that they have players on similar level that can replace each other.. only Cagla is much weaker than Naz. If Gozde is not having a good day Hill can come in, or Cansu Cetin as we saw today. Biujs can be replaced by Seda.. Kubra and Di kruijf.. Sheilla and Sloetjes.
    In fener if Kim is having a bad day who will come in, Meliha? Seyma? Same for Bosetti, although they can replace her passing somehow. The good thing is Mihajlovic can be an OPP or OH so they can do as they did today.. Also Ecz for Larson, if she is bad (which wasn't so rare last season) who will come in to pass? Last season there were Esra and Seyma.. now they are gone. So I wouldn't put Ecz on top

• I think VBs strength is that they have players on similar level that can replace each other.. only Cagla is much weaker than Naz. If Gozde is not having a good day Hill can come in, or Cansu Cetin as we saw today. Biujs can be replaced by Seda.. Kubra and Di kruijf.. Sheilla and Sloetjes.
    In fener if Kim is having a bad day who will come in, Meliha? Seyma? Same for Bosetti, although they can replace her passing somehow. The good thing is Mihajlovic can be an OPP or OH so they can do as they did today.. Also Ecz for Larson, if she is bad (which wasn't so rare last season) who will come in to pass? Last season there were Esra and Seyma.. now they are gone. So I wouldn't put Ecz on top

kim is irreplacable for sure..but they can replace Bosetti with Şeyma or Meeliha to some extent..this means one of these two should focus on passing and digging ..no need to attack
    EcV may replace Larson with Neriman-Damla or even Neslihan...i dont know about Hande Baladın's passing..

• Neslihan can replace someone in reception, She showed that She can recive. Boskovic didn't play for ECZ yesterday.

For me Neriman is weakest player for ECZ(starting six)r

• Neslihan can replace someone in reception, She showed that She can recive. Boskovic didn't play for ECZ yesterday.

For me Neriman is weakest player for ECZ(starting six)r

weakest maybe about her reception but she will be one of main offensive weapons of EcV together with Calderon and Boşkoviç+ a healthy Neslihan...dont judge her performance only considering the finals in last EcH... ;)

• Galatasaray has been aced 20 times and they had Guldeniz-Leys-Nihan (L) in serve receiving. I hope this was because they played together for a very short time. Otherwise I prefer Neriman&Calderon receiving :lol:

Jordan Larson had terrible stats in Eczacibasi's game: only 2 kills out of 16 and terrible reception - http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=37&type=LegList&Page=S

• Looks like Neslihan-Calderon duo was used for double substitution replacing Kreklow-Baladin. Too bad I could not watch Neslihan as a setter :cheesy:

Btw, Cursty Jackson got injured in the 2nd set in Galatasaray.

• Looks like Neslihan-Calderon duo was used for double substitution replacing Kreklow-Baladin. Too bad I could not watch Neslihan as a setter :cheesy:

Btw, Cursty Jackson got injured in the 2nd set in Galatasaray.

who was EcV's young setter/third setter ? Arelya or someone else ? why wasnt she included in the team?