Turkish League 2015/16

• After Cursty Jackson, her sub Su Zent (MB) also got injured today in Galatasaray's game against Canakkale in the beginning of 2nd set. Now Mislina Kilic (OPP) replaced her and playing as MB.

She is back to game now. I guess it is a simple ankle injury. Seems like Özgenur cursed the team before she left :lol:

• wow what a fall by Eczacibasi!

Kreklow-Neriman connection is simply terrible. Neriman likes higher and calmer sets and Kreklow keeps giving shorter sets to her. I mean I like Kreklow's game but even Larson can't hit her sets and they played together entire summer.

Boskovic is so fun to watch! Neslihan is indeed a legend, her setting was not worse than what Asuman could do today. The first 2 sets she gave, her attackers attacked against single block. Caprara might consider sacrificing Poljak and playing with Boskovic as OPP. When Asuman is back, she might be playing in starting 6 instead of Kreklow, considering she did not make miracles today. In fact, when you have Neriman in the reception line, it is not fair to expect your setter to make miracles. We saw very similar games from Neriman in GsD and blamed Gamze for her poor setting...I'm sure they will regret loaning Gözde Yilmaz sooner or later because she is a better receiver than Neriman in my opinion.

Vakifbank had a nice comeback. I'm not sure why Caprara insisted on serving to Gizem Örge instead of avoiding Buijs from attacking by serving long to her. Rasic had an amazing game and Slöetjes showed she is coming back to her top shape. Naz looks mentally weak on the court, very easy to demotivate her. In overall, Vakifbank looked like a better planned team than Eczacibasi considering their subs also worked really well today.

• Very poor performance by Larson and Neriman and completely invisible MBs. It's obvious the team is not in sync yet and it might take them a while to find the best lineup.
    On the other hand Sloetjes and Buijs picked up their level as the game went on and Rašić was simply unstoppable, her spiking efficiency must have been extremely high.

• Very poor performance by Larson and Neriman and completely invisible MBs. It's obvious the team is not in sync yet and it might take them a while to find the best lineup.
    On the other hand Sloetjes and Buijs picked up their level as the game went on and Rašić was simply unstoppable, her spiking efficiency must have been extremely high.

14/15.

• Congrats to Vakifbank, content to see both Anne and Lonneke play better. Rasic, what to say...she's just amazing.

Despite the win, they have a couple of homework, their passing could be better and what the hell happened to Naz Akyol? :S Her sets were very bad against Fenerbahce in Supercup and today her sets weren't so convincing either. She's supposed to be the best setter in this league, and now...

• i couldnt watch VB-EcV match...

commenting depending on the stats...Hande Baladin 16 pts % 46 against VB is good for her.she was the best scorer of EcV

Neriman 14 pts & 41 is not that bad...50 balls and 1 error % 56-38 reception stats also not bad..
    Larson 12 pts % 29 is low percent and her reception worse than Neriman's on paper

i didnt understand where EcV's foreign stars were?? why Caprara played with Baladin ? where is Calderon? and the others? 8|

seems all Vb's players played well..Rasiç :super:

depending on the users's comments naz was not good..she was also not good in Ech and this had affected the nt badly

• i watched Galatasaray- Çanakkale match...
    Çanakkale has two good attacker: Wilma Saalas and Ceren Kestirengöz...Ana Starcevic was not good today...i didnt like Çanakkale's foreign middle Rucker...also the setters were not good..i hope Rucker can play better performance in the next matches..their game was not bad except for blocking

Leys was good both in attack and reception....Centoni was good..i liked Aslı Kalaç and Ezgi Arslan with her reception and attack surprised me positively...

• Meatballs,
    i m not that sure as you if Yilmaz's passing is better than Neriman...in today's matches Neriman Özsoy made 1 error in 50 balls on the other hand,Gözde Yılmaz made 6 errors in 22 balls ;)

I actually watched the game today and Neriman did not look that good in receiving. In fact, her attacking ratio was also terrible in the first 3 sets. I'm very surprised by the stats. She made really simple errors in crucial points but I must admit that Kreklow's sets were really bad to her as well. I think the main problem with Eczacibasi today was bad receiving, I saw Kreklow running around the court and trying to set all the time. For a creative setter like her, you need to receive much better than this.
    I watch Neriman since she played in GsD and I was so glad that she finally left. Because she is an outstanding player but making terrible errors in very important parts. She has been pulling down her team with far too many bad receptions in important points. The reason that I say Gözde Yilmaz is better because Neriman has this handicap for many years and did not show a single improvement. On the other, what I don't like with Gözde yilmaz is, she makes "0" contribution in defense when she plays in backrow.

• i watched Galatasaray- Çanakkale match...
    Çanakkale has two good attacker: Wilma Saalas and Ceren Kestirengöz...Ana Starcevic was not good today...i didnt like Çanakkale's foreign middle Rucker...also the setters were not good..i hope Rucker can play better performance in the next matches..their game was not bad except for blocking

Leys was good both in attack and reception....Centoni was good..i liked Aslı Kalaç and Ezgi Arslan with her reception and attack surprised me positively...

Galatasaray did well considering two players from their starting six are injured, Curst Jackson out for 2 weeks and Guldeniz Önal out for, don't know how long. Besides Su Zent (MB) got injured in the 2nd set and played injured in the rest of the game. Leys has a surprisingly great connection with Gamze and plays with high efficiency in attacking! I'm sure the team will get much better when Guldeniz returns, when they receive better and improve their defense.

Salas had a really good performance on Canakkale's side. They need Starcevic to have a good day to win though.