Turkish League 2015/16

• Nilufer playing really bad and they have good players on every position, maybe weaker setter and libero. Vakif leading 8-1 and Nilufer can't receive a single ball.
    Vakifbank starting with Naz-Sheilla, Gozde-Seda, Melis-Robin, Orge.. Why is Kim not playing at all?

• Nilufer playing really bad and they have good players on every position, maybe weaker setter and libero. Vakif leading 8-1 and Nilufer can't receive a single ball.
    Vakifbank starting with Naz-Sheilla, Gozde-Seda, Melis-Robin, Orge.. Why is Kim not playing at all?

No both of their setter and libero are good, at least more than average of league. Their problem is coach, Reşat Yazıcıoğulları might be the worse coach in the legue :down:

• She had a knee injury. Maybe they dont want to risk it especially that US assistant coach is there. I really want to see Hill play though. Especially in Champions League.

• No both of their setter and libero are good, at least more than average of league. Their problem is coach, Reşat Yazıcıoğulları might be the worse coach in the legue :down:

Indeed. We saw what similar squad did last season as Bursa BB with Emin Imen as head coach. Here are the stats from Cev Challenge cup final: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27121 , just to see how many players moved from Bursa BB to Nilufer. Besides they have better OHs now with Esra & Herreira. They should be performing much better than that.

No big games in the Turkish league this weekend. Canakkale can make a surprise against Eczacibasi considering they are a serving very good as team. Vakifbank will meet Bursa BB and I'm sure they will put a better fight than Nilufer.
    Galatasaray is going to play against the weakest team of the league, Ilbank and I hope we will see subs playing instead of Centoni and Leys.

Unfortunately most mediocre teams that were expected a lot this season far below expectations including Nilufer, Idmanocagi, Salihli Bld. So far, Sariyer Belediyesi is the most entertaining mediocre team to watch.

• Bursa BB is giving a hard time to Vakifbank so far, leading 16-10 in the 1st set. Vakifbank is not in the game yet due to bad receiving and setting. Drickx is doing a good job on the other side of the court.

http://www.ecanlitvizle.com/ntv-spor-hd-izle/

Kim Hill is at the bench for Vakifbank.

• I hope we will see Birgul Guler (OH) working with a good coach that can help her development next season. She is pretty short but a good receiver, very good in defense and a very good server. I think she did pretty good in attacking today too. She has up and downs in her performance but from what I see, her up is pretty good. Hope Guidetti will consider her in Vakifbank next season if he stays there himself.

• Logan doing pretty good for Halkbank. She received very well so far, which stats showed she didn't in the last matches. She is also scoring good, but has been blocked twice so far on hard sets. She is serving very easy surprisingly. I don't know the reason for that

• we are just in 2set and Logan has 8 points (3 blocks, 5 kills). she was blocked 3 times, 1 because an error in cover.

in 2set she started to serve stronger than in 1set.