Turkish League 2015/16

• Instead of loosing 1 hour to get the fans out of the hall.. why not to play in an empty hall from the beginning..? I can't understand.
    Playing in an empty hall is much better for everybody.
    I don't know what the TVF is waiting to make a decision about the derby match (Fb-Gs), maybe until a fan kills a referee or a player.

• Instead of loosing 1 hour to get the fans out of the hall.. why not to play in an empty hall from the beginning..? I can't understand.
    Playing in an empty hall is much better for everybody.
    I don't know what the TVF is waiting to make a decision about the derby match (Fb-Gs), maybe until a fan kills a referee or a player.

I agree! Volleyball in Turkey is better without these people. I would love to see real volleyball lovers, instead of football or basketball fans, blinded with by their favorite clubs.
    Meanwhile, congrats to Fenerbahce! KYK is amazing, she is there every time they need her. Mihajlovic/Polen substitution was the break point of the game.

• Unfortunately, I cannot watch the match right now, but I heard Lucia got injured today. Does somebody know if it's bad?

i also dont know much about her case..i hope its not serious...very unlucky of her to have an injury again..i hope its something small
    maybe i can say something after seeing the position she was injuried

• the Results of 11th Week :

Vb - IHI : 3-0 stats
    IB - NB : 0-3 stats
    SB - HB : 2-3 stats
    good game by middle wopat of Halkbank
    Gs - FbG : 0-3 stats
    good game by KYK of Fb..it was not that easy as 3-0
    ÇB - BBB : 2-3 stats
    SB - ECV : 1-3 stats
    good game by Boşkoviç and Neriman

the Standings :
    1 Vb (11-0)...32 points
    2.FbG (10-1)..31
    3.Gs (9-2)...23
    4.EcV (7-4)...20
    5.BBB (6-5)..18
    6.NB (5-6)...17
    7.SB (6-5)..16
    8.ÇB (4-7)....12
    9.HB (4-7)...11
    10. IHI (3-8 )..10
    11.SB (1-10)...5
    12.IB (0-11)..3

• i think the teams from turkey should transfer Zhu Ting in the next years

Can be useful for Fenerbahce. She is very similar to KYK and if KYK ever leaves Fenerbahce, I don't know how they will fill that position. She is more than a player, can win a game by herself simply.

• Btw, one of the Galatasaray's managers blames referee for this result, claiming that the same referee showed 4 red cards to the male team when they played against Inegöl this season. :whistle:

• Can be useful for Fenerbahce. She is very similar to KYK and if KYK ever leaves Fenerbahce, I don't know how they will fill that position. She is more than a player, can win a game by herself simply.

I don't think so. KYK is pretty good receiver. and she is a huge part of reception in fenerbahce. As far as I know Zhu Ting's offense is great, but her reception is very weak. :D :D

• I don't think so. KYK is pretty good receiver. and she is a huge part of reception in fenerbahce. As far as I know Zhu Ting's offense is great, but her reception is very weak. :D :D

I think her reception is decent, she will get aced a few times but most of her passing is enough for the setter to make a play. Personally, I think compared to players like Hodge-Easy or Neriman her reception is much better and looks more promising to be developed. Keep in mind when KYK first joined the NT after Athens, she was already a decent attacker but really had to work hard for a few years to become strong in passing and a monster in attacking.

• Great Domination by Serbia`s players this round.

Idmanocagi was lead by Sanja Malagurski 18 and Jelena Blagojevic (6)

Salihli by Ana Blejlica 18

Bursa by Jelena Nikolic (23)

Eczacibazi by Tijana Boskovic (21) tied with Neriman

Fernerbahce`s 2nd best score Branikica Mhajlovic (12)

Vakifbank`s 2nd tied best score Milena Rasic (11)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: