Turkish League 2015/16

• GS has no budget.Next year appx. 1.5m USD their budget I never believe They takes good players such as Mihajlovic,Boskovic,Rahimova,Thaisa etc
    No Money No Players

They have good budget not like Vakif, Eczaci and Fener, they woudn't signed Centoni or Leys if they don't have money.
    Centoni easily can find club in Italy and they have contracts around 150.000-200.000+ € (best players in league)

They can make good team but they just need to transfer some young players that have huge potential. They just need to be starter. This season they have good team but not enough.

• USAvolleyballfan- yes, Kimberly played in Sopot and she was really bad, she wasn't even starter all te time. She could spike but her reception was awful...

• Kimberly played in Sopot and she was really bad, she wasn't even starter all te time. She could spike but her reception was awful...

And then Kim Hill went on to become MVP of the World Championships just three months later. Some genie must have entered her body for a short period of time otherwise how can you improve so much in such a short time. Either that or she has the talent and a major confidence problem, or the mysterious KimJaye disease, undiagnosed and untreatable except in certain moments of big matches.

• They have good budget not like Vakif, Eczaci and Fener, they woudn't signed Centoni or Leys if they don't have money.
    Centoni easily can find club in Italy and they have contracts around 150.000-200.000+ € (best players in league)

They can make good team but they just need to transfer some young players that have huge potential. They just need to be starter. This season they have good team but not enough.

If They hava good budget They can take Mihajlovic,Larson,Kosheleva instead of Leys also Thaisa,Akinradewo,Harmotto instead of Cursty also They never take Turkish important players may be lose Gamze
    GS and Seramiksan interests Maja Poljak

Kim YK probably will stay more 3 years .Probably Bujis,Robin,Sheilla leave from Vakıf. I think Robin return to Italy
    GS I think part away all foreign players and take 3 or 4 foreign players

• Galatasaray is not giving any hopes yet. Only Boskovic and Larson scores in Eczaci but Galatasaray could not stop them yet and looks like they are not ready either, too bad.

• Galatasaray's MBs are a joke at least in spiking

• How many errors Boskovic can make :mad:

• Great work by Leys! Centoni keeps hitting inside the block when it matters and Guldeniz has no clue of attacking. Jackson is definitely not a player of this level, I don't think any other team in the Turkish league would transfer her, what a bad transfer. Even teams with much lower budgets got better MBs like Wopat, Crimes, Rucker, Milos etc. Gamze is surprisingly showing a bad performance compared to yesterday where she made number of attempts and killed the ball herself.

Congrats to Eczaci for their CL spot. But that is definitely not a success for them or Caprara compared to their budget and all the stars they have in their team. Too bad, if Galatasaray won 3-1, we could see 4 good teams competing next season instead of only 3.

• Bravo Eczacibasi :)

See you again in CL :D

• Jordan Larson is simpel amazing. 33/21, 64%, without any mistake in attack :super: :super:

Hande Baladin is one of the biggest talents that Turkey has. She is better and better in every matche. We will see amazing things in future from her.

• Great work by Leys! Centoni keeps hitting inside the block when it matters and Guldeniz has no clue of attacking. Jackson is definitely not a player of this level, I don't think any other team in the Turkish league would transfer her, what a bad transfer. Even teams with much lower budgets got better MBs like Wopat, Crimes, Rucker, Milos etc. Gamze is surprisingly showing a bad performance compared to yesterday where she made number of attempts and killed the ball herself.

Congrats to Eczaci for their CL spot. But that is definitely not a success for them or Caprara compared to their budget and all the stars they have in their team. Too bad, if Galatasaray won 3-1, we could see 4 good teams competing next season instead of only 3.

I am sorry but I can't agree on Jackson. She for sure is not a tall dominant MB, but she is really explosive and a great attacker.. blocking is not her strength. I can't agree Wopat, Rucker, Milos are better than her. She played great last season in Dredner and was one of their leaders, and when she came to Galatasaray she had really good games.. I remember here people saying of how good transfer it was.. The time she injured her ankle, Galatasaray really had problems because she was an important player in their attack...since then she wasn't performing on such a high level, but for sure not bad. So I am trying to say she is a world class such as Thaisa, Akinradewo - for sure not.. but she for sure is a player of this level

• I am sorry but I can't agree on Jackson. She for sure is not a tall dominant MB, but she is really explosive and a great attacker.. blocking is not her strength. I can't agree Wopat, Rucker, Milos are better than her. She played great last season in Dredner and was one of their leaders, and when she came to Galatasaray she had really good games.. I remember here people saying of how good transfer it was.. The time she injured her ankle, Galatasaray really had problems because she was an important player in their attack...since then she wasn't performing on such a high level, but for sure not bad. So I am trying to say she is a world class such as Thaisa, Akinradewo - for sure not.. but she for sure is a player of this level

Her blocking skills is no offense but terrible, not that she is only late but also her hands are causing to many block-outs. I agree about her attacking contribution but that was the exact reason why Galatasaray transferred her. The team needed an ok blocker but a very scorer MB. She started the season with around 60% in attacking and her level dropped down to 30-40% in the end. Don't know how many times she was late in attacking today.

I think Galatasaray is on the right way with their transfers, keeping local players, transferred an MB already, will replace Centoni who makes silly errors in crucial parts although she is far too experienced. I have doubts about Leys, she had amazing matches and bad ones but in overall, she is a complete player with few errors and plays very smart. I think she is the reason why Galatasaray played so balanced this season. I hope they won't replace her with Buijs or another offensive OH, I would rather prefer someone like Rabadzhieva or Grothues. We never mentioned it but Nihan is pulling the team down as well, maybe a good receiving libero can help if Ataman can send his own wife to another team :)

For Eczacibasi, the crucial transfer is the 2nd OH, next to Larson. Neriman, Hande, Neslihan, none of them works. Receiving opposite does not work either. If they transfer a good OH, they must loan Hande to somewhere for more experience, Neriman wherever, same for Calderon. The only youngster they should keep in the team is Fatma Yildirim who can be a good receiving sub. Setter transfer is also important for them...

• 1st point and we already have a show from Guidetti. Dear God!!!

• Gozde is on fire today. I love her passion

• Has Meliha been a starter at any match this year?? Why now?!

• Because yesterday she played surprisingly good

I don't think she can handle just important match, but let's see. I would try Polen and Brankica together