Poland - OrlenLiga 2015/16

• Cup - Results:

Chemik - Developres 3-0 (25-13 25-23 25-17) stats (after 2 sets, hope that they'll be completed soon ^^)

Cup - semifinals:
    Chemik - Budowlani
    Muszynianka - Atom

Current running - League Semifinal:
    Atom - Impel 1-1 (26-24 16-25) match live on Polsat Sport News

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Atom - Impel 3-1 (26-24 16-25 28-26 25-11) MVP: Zuzanna Efimienko stats 1-0 for Atom
    Scorers: Zaroślińska (OP) 16, Balkestein-Grothues (OH) 14, Tokarska (MB) 13; Costagrande (OH) 13, Skowrońska-Dolata (OP) 11, Kąkolewska (MB) 10, Kaczor (OP) 10

• Today Result:

Play Off - 9th-12th
    Developres - Pałac 0-3 (22-25 25-27 24-26) MVP: Natalia Misiuna stats 1-1 tie
    Scorers: Skiba (OH) 13, Jagodzińska (OP) 10, Raczyńska (OH) 6, Warzocha (MB) 6; Misiuna (MB) 15, Kuligowska (OH) 14, Krzywicka (OH) 12

next match tomorrow, winner will play for 9th place, loser for 11th, anyway it's 5th victory by Pałąc during season, maybe they're out of being risked in terms of leaving league now :whistle:

• Today Result:

Developres - Pałac 1-3 (25-21 16-25 21-25 13-25) MVP: Marlena Pleśnierowicz stats
    Scorers: Hawryła (MB) 11, Skiba (OH) 11, Warzocha (MB) 7, Jagodzińska (OP) 7; Misiuna (MB) 23 :!:, Kuligowska (OH) 19, Ziółkowska (MB) 13

Pałac won series 2-1 :wavy:

• Misiuna isn't a young girl anymore, but anyway she could play in a better club next year, at least in Budowlani, Muszynianka, Impel or Dąbrowa.

• Go!!! Chemik Police :dance6: :dance6:

Anyone know where I can see the statistics of the OrlenLiga :read: :win:

• here You have: http://www.orlenliga.pl

Statistics OrlenLiga

Best Setter
    1. Joanna Wolosz 39,27%
    2. Izabela Belcik 38,91%
    3. Danica Radenkovic 36,21%
    4. Julia Milovits 31,50%
    5. Milena Radecka 31,47%

How even level assemblers of Chemik Police :white: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Radecka not noting much in the armed :S

Best Middle Blocker
    1. Maja Tokarsa
    2. Kamila Ganszczyk :what:
    3. Maja Savic
    4. Agnieszka Kakolewska
    5. Monika Ptak

Best Opposite
    1. Katarzyna Zaroslinska :gone:
    2. Izabela Kowalinska
    3. Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata :heart:
    4. Adela Helic :what:
    5. Malwina Smarzek :thumbsup:

Best Wing Spiker
    1. Maret Balkestein-Grothues :win:
    2. Anna Grejman :dance6:
    3. Karolina Rozycka :thumbup:
    4. Heike Beier :whistle:
    5. Klaudia Kaczorowska :lol:

Best Libero
    1. Aleksandra Krzos
    2. Mariola Zenik
    3. Agata Durajczyk
    4. Izabela Sliwa
    5. Dorota Medynska :what:

:dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• These stats you quoted are basically nonsense. You had better check these "best players" stats and they are much better.

For example in receivers ranking not only reception matters, but also block, serve. If one player has more service errors but better reception he won't be in front of the other who can't receive but doesn't make mistakes.

• For example in receivers ranking not only reception matters, but also block, serve. If one player has more service errors but better reception he won't be in front of the other who can't receive but doesn't make mistakes.

Agree :) Especially, setter ranking isn't good.

MB: I'd say Ganszczyk is playing worst than last season (but she's in 2nd place). Polańska is playing really good but she's at the bottom because of service. Kąkolewska in 4th place is big JOKE.
    L: I think Medyńska has lot of problem with reception. If she plays together with Beier and Grajber, she's the target. IMHO, she's good digger but horrible receiver. Śliwa, she in 4th place but she used to play only as a digger. She received 70 balls during the whole season.
    Opp: Helić is horrible. Her % are rather low. I think Smarzek doesn't deserve to be in 5th place.
    OH: Grejman in 2nd place? WHAT?
    S: Milovits and Radecka in Top 5? That's a joke. Pleśnierowicz is having really good season. She sets like 30-40 balls to their MBs in each game (yesterday 30% of the balls got their MB; and I know she can play even better :D ). She should move to better team next season. I think also VIncourova and Hancock are better. Micha plays really fast (but her tendency to spike is driving me nuts).

• well, summing up...

for Setters ranking it's just a percent of good kills by teammates :whistle: I agree that Pleśnierowicz is doing great job this season :D Radecka and Milovits are on the other hand HORRIBLE (I'm surprised how well can Kurnikowska, Grejman or Savic play with such rubbish sets :roll: )

top 3 of OPs is probably ok, there are most used hitters in league, Helic and Smarzek don't play at good level, but Kwiatkowska's performance is only a bit better, while rest don't play much or play even worse, maybe except Horka or Maternia :wavy: playing a lot is main factor in this table :!:

for OHs, maybe Grejman is not 2nd, but IMHO she's playing decently overall, definitely better than Kaczorowska or Różycka;
    Werblińska, Grothues and Beier are top players here

in the middle of the net, Polańska is leader, only serve is her weakness, Savic, Misiuna, Tokarska, Veljkovic are behind her, Ganszczyk a little bit lower, Kąkolewska is still disappointing...

best 3 L are IMHO ok, though Krzos can be a little bit lower due to playing a little bit less, changing with Śliwa

• I kinda agree on Micha Hancock, Overall I think she's a good setter and has the potential to be a better player when she gets more experiences, however sometimes she's extraordinarily stubborn and hits too much. As my standard for setters, she's just going to be second Denise Hanke :D I hope she manages to improve her reverse sets, other than that she's playing pretty well IMO. Quite doubtful though, if she's that much fond of hitting, why did she become a setter? :D

I don't like the foreign players of Muszynianka, the hungarian setter has a clumsy technique and Helic is just not an elite player. Savic on the other hand has been having a splendid season, one of the leading MBs in Orlenliga this year.

Wroclaw once again is an epic fail, Hildebrand, Costagrande and Skowronska seemingly aren't motivated to play anymore, I suppose they should have bought younger and hungrier (and cheaper...) players than them. So, as a consequence, firing Negro hasn't brought anything good as I expected. I don't think any good coaches can save this team.

If no miracles happen, we are most likely going to see Police and Sopot in the final and I'd be super surprised if the latter team beats the defending champion.

• Polish Cup - Final Four
    Today:
    14.45 | Chemik Police - Budowlani Łódź | Polsat Sport
    18.00 | Atom Trefl Sopot - Polski Cukier Muszyna | Polsat Sport News

Tomorrow:
    14.45 | Final | Polsat Sport

• Chemik didn't play well against Dabrowa so I hope Budowlani will put on some fight :) And I'm really supporting Muszyna in their match ;)

• Budowlani without Muresan. She's injured once again.
    Gajgal is playing in starting-six instead of Kasza.

• Werblińska is the main factor that Chemik is above Sopot, DG and Impel. She has an outstanding season. :win:

• Finally, Gajgał over Bednarek-Kasza.

• Thanks man :)
    A lot of my fav players on the court - Werblinska, Havelkova, Veljkovic and Vincourova.

Edit : Dang, Pavla just has been replaced.