Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• Overrule at a crucial point

• Very boring match. Casalmaggiore struggled with her setter and survived by blocking.

Bechis did quite good. Expecially in the first and third set. During the second one she had no spiker to run and followed her mates to a forgettable performance. Vanzurova is a player I will never understand: she can't be consistent as OH neihter as OP... ?(

• Can someone tell whether it is a block in or block out at the point 22-22 3rd set?

The players and fans are angry with the decision

pS maggie is very nice we took pictures and she signed on my iPhone case

• Any free stream for Novara matche ? :lol:

I can't watch matche but seems like they put Fabris to attack from zone 4, and Nicole from zone 2. ?(

• pS maggie is very nice we took pictures and she signed on my iPhone case

Really? She was not nice to me last year during Grand Prix...she simply ignored me and other fans after the match :(

• Carli ignored me she got things to do after match I understand it

And I talked to Imma I said I hope to see her play in national team this year

• And Igor Novara won 3:0 against Piacenza. It seems that this is working. Signorile-Fawcett, Malesevic-Fabris, Guggi-Chirstina, Sansona.

• Very boring match. Casalmaggiore struggled with her setter and survived by blocking.

Bechis did quite good. Expecially in the first and third set. During the second one she had no spiker to run and followed her mates to a forgettable performance. Vanzurova is a player I will never understand: she can't be consistent as OH neihter as OP... ?(

I disagree about Lloyd, She wasn't really doing bad at all.

• The best OPP in Seria a is Fabris and that is 100%.

No offense, but accoring to stats she isn't the best.
    spike efficiency (%):
    Ortolani 33,8%
    Nikolova 33,8%
    Tomsia 33,2%
    Plak (Opp/OH) 32,8%
    Barun 32,7%

Fabris 32,1%

• And what stats are you looking at ?
    I just watched Seria A official stats and Fabris has 40,2, Tomsia 39,7% same as Lowe, and Easy has 42,6%.

And still you have serving and blocking not only attacking.

• And what stats are you looking at ?
    I just watched Seria A official stats and Fabris has 40,2, Tomsia 39,7% same as Lowe, and Easy has 42,6%.

And still you have serving and blocking not only attacking.

It's the same source :!: it's just not perf %, but efficiency, so from % You have to deduct errors made by each player and it makes Fabris worse than few other players :wavy: IMHO it shows better player's performance than pure attack % ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's the same source :!: it's just not perf %, but efficiency, so from % You have to deduct errors made by each player and it makes Fabris worse than few other players :wavy: IMHO it shows better player's performance than pure attack % ^^

Yeah she is worse than Tomisa or Ortlon LOL :lol:
    To bad that She need to played as MB 2 or 3 matches.

• Fabris is a good player, very regular with perfect sets, but when she has to deal with bad sets hel level drops too much.
    On her position there are better servers and blocker. And do not forget her digging is shocking.

She's not a player for a winner team yet. She needs to improve still.

• I'm very angry that she didn't went to Vakifbank. Last 3 years Guidetti wanted her in his team but she refused 3 times already.

She would be much better in his hands.

• I'm very angry that she didn't went to Vakifbank. Last 3 years Guidetti wanted her in his team but she refused 3 times already.

Really? I don't think she's ready for Vakif. IMHOfor 3 years she's on the same level.
    And I'm not sure if she can convert to Mikasa balls. She didn't play good in CL and neither in NT (where Mikasa is used)

• Really? I don't think she's ready for Vakif. IMHOfor 3 years she's on the same level.
    And I'm not sure if she can convert to Mikasa balls. She didn't play good in CL and neither in NT (where Mikasa is used)

And She had in first matche against Vakifbank more than 60% in attack, I think that she can play with mikasa.

He noticed her at ECH 2013. When she destroyed Ned and play amazing matche against Germany(mikasa balls). She was only 20 years old. Than He tryed to transfer her but She wants to play in Italy for some years than go "abroad". Italy is like her home. Very close to Croatian region Istra, and Italian is her second leangue and in region Istra.

And many years before Italy offers her to play for Italy NT.