From Italy and supporting China? Yes it's possible :-)

• Hi everybody I'm Laura from Italy, nurse and volleyball fan since childwood! I support Italy of course but at the last world championship I fell in love with Wei QiuYue and Yang JunJing amazing setter and middleblocker from China and now I support them like A LOT!! I have contacts with friends in China and I try following the chinese league and the national team. I can't speak or read chinese tho XD
    Recently I made a t-shirt design (my hobby is to make graphics) that Wei QiuYue saw and loved and now she has a t-shirt printed with my design on it (you can see it in my avatar XD) and I'm soooo proud of it!!
    I love watching volleyball and talk about it so if there's anyone that want to share this passion with me I'll be so glad to meet you guys!
    Talk to you soon :-)

• Hi everybody I'm Laura from Italy, nurse and volleyball fan since childwood! I support Italy of course but at the last world championship I fell in love with Wei QiuYue and Yang JunJing amazing setter and middleblocker from China and now I support them like A LOT!! I have contacts with friends in China and I try following the chinese league and the national team. I can't speak or read chinese tho XD
    Recently I made a t-shirt design (my hobby is to make graphics) that Wei QiuYue saw and loved and now she has a t-shirt printed with my design on it (you can see it in my avatar XD) and I'm soooo proud of it!!
    I love watching volleyball and talk about it so if there's anyone that want to share this passion with me I'll be so glad to meet you guys!
    Talk to you soon :-)

WOW! That's awesome :super:

• Hi Laura! We need more italians here!

Where are you from precisely?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I'm from Sardegna Mamdani :-) e tu?

Salludi Sardegna :drink:

Sono di Modena

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• From China, but crazily in love with Poland men's team (sorry about that), Russian Superleague (and again, sorry), and of course China women's NT (yeah!).

Nice meeting you here, Laura!

I hope you have registered on Weibo, a China-origin Twitter-like website, and both of the above-mentioned volleyballers have their own very personal and fan pages up there. I am sure you'd be able to follow how they have been more easily that way.

• From China, but crazily in love with Poland men's team (sorry about that), Russian Superleague (and again, sorry), and of course China women's NT (yeah!).

Nice meeting you here, Laura!

I hope you have registered on Weibo, a China-origin Twitter-like website, and both of the above-mentioned volleyballers have their own very personal and fan pages up there. I am sure you'd be able to follow how they have been more easily that way.

I am registered on Tieba Baidu and I'm partecipating to Yue's forum, JunJing forum and sometimes taking a look at the female national team forum, I get some infos from there... to be honest I can't understand Chinese very well so I have two chinese friends that tranaslate the most important news for me. I know that a lot of volleyball players post directly on weibo (JunJing saw one on my video dedicated to her and she said she liked it a lot and thanked me through a friend on weibo, quite after a few hours that the video was posted and she was tagged so I see it's quite easy to have contacts with the players on weibo) and I tryed to register there but it was asking me for a chinese telephone number so I gave up... but recently Yue is posting a lot on instagram (as I was hoping after she was in the USA to have her surgery) so I can follow her there too.
    My chinese friends pass me the links to download and watch the volley games that they post on baidu Yun so I can watch them in HD :D
    Generally people in the tieba baidu forum are kind to me and help me have the news and such, I'm known there for my graphic works and my videos, many of them asked me for the file for the t-shirt Yue is wearing so they printed it too and they try to help me if I ask to have infos but I have to admit that I would love to have friends that can comunicate with me in english cos it's a mess like this XD I'm studying chinese but still beginning.
    I would love to have volleyball fans friends that can share my passion :heart:

• Yeah... Another Italian, that's good! Welcome :D

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yeah... Another Italian, that's good! Welcome :D

grazie :D I support Italy NT too eh! In the matches China vs Italy I don't know who I would support XD well if Yue is playing maybe China :D :heart: haha no I'm joking! I would just hope for a very cool and interesting match and let the best team win :cup: