France - Ligue Nationale de volley 2015-2016

• St-Raphael 2-3 Venelles (21-25 25-22 25-23 16-25 4-15)

Kajalina 20p Gomiero 17p Abrhamova 13p Nowak 9p
    Mikyskova 21p Da Silva 17p Olumou 14p Matos 11p

Beziers 3-1 Terville Florange (25-21 25-17 17-25 27-25)

Cazaute 25p Schleck 14p Mc Cabe 10p
    Lican 18p Sidibe 14p

• RC Cannes won 3-2 against Béziers with a monster performance from Sanchez : 28 pts, 20/29 from spike (69%), 5 blocs, 3 aces, with 0 fault and only one spike blocked.
    On the other side, great match from young french player Cazaute with 28pts too.

• How do I get the statistics for yesterday match between Le Cannet Rocheville and Mulhouse ?

I know Le Cannet won 3-2, but i can't find the statistics for the match

• Cup of France will be X December and between Y and Z.

X- ?
    Y- ?
    Z- ?

22nd December is only the "Supercup" between last seasons champion and cup winner.

The french cup seems to continue in February with the 1/4 and 1/2 finals (apparently divided in 2 pools): http://www.ffvbbeach.org/ffvba…s/2015-2016/index_cnf.htm

• 2015 SuperCup:

Entente Sportive Cannet-Rocheville Volley-Ball - Racing Club de Cannes 3-2 (18-25, 25-23, 25-23, 23-25, 15-13).

MVP - Olga Savenchuk 26 pts.

• 2015 SuperCup:

Entente Sportive Cannet-Rocheville Volley-Ball - Racing Club de Cannes 3-2 (18-25, 25-23, 25-23, 23-25, 15-13).

MVP - Olga Savenchuk 26 pts.

Well, Savenchuk was not long ago in Atom and they barely used her :whistle: anyway congratulations :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hey french mates, can someone tell me how polish setter Magda Biedziak is doing?

• I'm really happy to see how much Shanice Marcelle improved after 2 seasons in Dresdner. I really like Keylla Fabrino Ramos, the setter from Nantes.

I find annoying both Carrillo and Sanchez with their starying under the net after they scored a point and their screaming. Daimi Ramirez is the only one allowed. :mad:

• It was an amazing 4th set, Nantes looked clearly on the way to tie-break leading 19:13, then Carrillo took things in her hand and served Nantes off the court.

Nice to see that the win really means something to Cannes players, after so many years of winning everything in France without having a real opponent they finally need to fight much harder this season.

I think Camera's entrance in 3rd set also significantly improved Cannes' game.

• Yes Camera was much better than Akulova. She has a great connection with Sanchez and her sets are more précise.
    Cannes players had some doubts before the final (after losing some games in french league this year) and They were really happy with this win.
    Carrillo was a beast in the second part of 4 set!

• I watched some Cannes' matches early this year and I liked Camera! To menshe is quite underrated, she is fast young and precise. Besides she had a great connection with Sanchez so I didn't understand why they took Akulova who doesn't run the MBs that much.. So bravo to Cannes and especially to Camera :rose:

• well, Akulova is from classic Russian-style setters, while Camera is playing more creatively ^^ maybe Letizia will get a chance during next Olympic cycle in NT ^^ she's not old and she can put a fight for a spot with Orro and Malinov :wavy:

• I agree, to me she is a setter to tale into consideration for next cycle. About Akulova: it is known that she is a russian style setter, so why do you take her when your most reliable scorer is a middle blocker? I would have kept Camera ;)

• agree, such a player like Sanchez as MB can't be wasted :!: Pleśnierowicz (S from Pałac Bydgoszcz) would use her a lot without doubts :D she runs MBs in her club quite often :wavy: