Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Very entertaining match between Lube and modena. :thumbup: everybody is trying to defend as spectacular as possible :lol:

• One of the career matches for Miljkovic at the age of 38 :what: :what: 2016 is so interesting; Juantorena is struggling like hell, Miljkovic is playing like the best opposite of the league :what:

Not only he is spiking everything, not only he is bombing from the service line, he is also defending every ball!! Impressive!!

I don't think Juantorena is struggling. He is playing good so far, definitely better than he did in the previous couple of months.

• Now that Lube has a three point advantage in the standings, let's hope that Blengini won't use Juantorena in the next two championship games. I'm sure they won't have any problems to win against Molfetta and Monza without Osmany.
    Frankly if I was Blengini I wouldn't use him even in the 2nd leg against Arkas. Just to give him a couple weeks to rest.

• Now that Lube has a three point advantage in the standings, let's hope that Blengini won't use Juantorena in the next two championship games. I'm sure they won't have any problems to win against Molfetta and Monza without Osmany.
    Frankly if I was Blengini I wouldn't use him even in the 2nd leg against Arkas. Just to give him a couple weeks to rest.

Well, I totally agree on the fact that Osmany needs to rest, but I doubt Blengini would do that. I'm crossing my fingers, though!

Still, I strongly suggest Lube to keep the first place: Perugia doesn't seem to be as scary as Trento, for the play off...

About Trento, it seems there is a chance for KK to come back, since his team is out of the games.

Also Savani will soon be free, and may be Modena will think about hiring him for the play off, considering Petric situation.

And – last transfer rumors – Verona could be in contact with Stokr.

• Molfetta-Perugia, the end of the 5th set.

Another match against a big team won by Molfetta. :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bruno is having by far the worst season of his career. This is embarassing really, every single time he sets, I'm afraid of Nik, Earvin or Vettori getting injured. Every single set is technically awful, not to mention tactical decisions which are terrible. There is no surprise in those catastrophic defeats versus Halkbank and Lube. Doesn't even matter how this game vs Perugia ends, this is just awful.

Bruno seems to be having some serious problems on some level, I don't know of what nature, personal or professional but this is like watching some average tier 3 level setter ruining amazing players around him. I'm sure if he continues to play like this, Bernardo will bench him and let William to play.

• I personally have seen ngapeth ending a match with that kind of serve (short topspin between pos 2/1) more than once or twice. Unexplainable how you can not be prepared for it as a receiver ?(

• Bruno is having by far the worst season of his career. This is embarassing really, every single time he sets, I'm afraid of Nik, Earvin or Vettori getting injured. Every single set is technically awful, not to mention tactical decisions which are terrible. There is no surprise in those catastrophic defeats versus Halkbank and Lube. Doesn't even matter how this game vs Perugia ends, this is just awful.

Bruno seems to be having some serious problems on some level, I don't know of what nature, personal or professional but this is like watching some average tier 3 level setter ruining amazing players around him. I'm sure if he continues to play like this, Bernardo will bench him and let William to play.

I dissagre 100% with you. :mad:

• Well, that's because you are looking at it from fan perspective, not an objective one. There is a reason why Modena went from best team in the World to getting destroyed by Halkbank and Lube, and if it wasn't for the great Earvin, they would lose to Perugia too. Second best/ most important player on the team is Bruno, so if Earvin is playing great, which he is, i guess it's Bruno's fault. Also if you just watch their games it's obvious even to someone who doesn't know much about volleyball.

• Watching Piacenza - Latina and I'm disgusted with Piacenza's performance. This is horrible :aww: Giuliani seems lost in time and space, players looking like group of random guys gathered few minutes before match. Papi and Zlatanov playing all the time even it's visible they can't play on this level anymore. But Giuliani have no choice, Perrin is simply pathetic and this season revealed his playing limits.

• Watching Piacenza - Latina and I'm disgusted with Piacenza's performance. This is horrible :aww: Giuliani seems lost in time and space, players looking like group of random guys gathered few minutes before match. Papi and Zlatanov playing all the time even it's visible they can't play on this level anymore. But Giuliani have no choice, Perrin is simply pathetic and this season revealed his playing limits.

What happened to him? That season he had in Arkas was amazing.

• In my eyes he always have been average player but his perfromances in Piacenza is below any critics... he afraid to spike, poor in defence, serve error machine.. he should have been leader of Piacenza. Waste of money invested in him.

• In my eyes he always have been average player but his perfromances in Piacenza is below any critics... he afraid to spike, poor in defence, serve error machine.. he should have been leader of Piacenza. Waste of money invested in him.

actually I watch him play only a couple of times this season, but I have him in my line-up at fantavolley and he's doing well

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Diatec Trentino - Exprivia Molfetta 3:0 (25:17, 25:14, 25:20) stats
    MVP: Urnaut Tine
    Ninfa Latina - CMC Romagna 2:3 (25:19, 18:25, 25:23, 16:25, 8:15) stats
    MVP: Torres Maurice Armando
    LPR Piacenza - DHL Modena 0:3 (20:25, 20:25, 19:25) stats
    MVP: Saatkamp Lucas
    Tonazzo Padova - Calzedonia Verona 3:1 (19:25, 25:13, 25:20, 25:20) stats
    MVP: Berger Alexander
    Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova - Revivre Milano 3:0 (25:20, 25:20, 25:17) stats
    MVP: Stankovic Dragan
    Vero Volley Monza - Sir Safety Perugia 2:3 (21:25, 23:25, 25:22, 25:23, 9:15) stats
    MVP: Raic Ivan

Ninfa Latina - Diatec Trentino 1:3 (23:25, 25:23, 19:25, 16:25) stats
    MVP: Urnaut Tine
    Exprivia Molfetta - Sir Safety Perugia 3:2 (18:25, 24:26, 25:23, 25:20, 15:11) stats
    MVP: Hernandez Ramos Fernando
    Revivre Milano - Calzedonia Verona 0:3 (25:27, 17:25, 25:27) stats
    MVP: Gitto Carmelo
    Vero Volley Monza - LPR Piacenza 3:1 (15:25, 25:21, 25:20, 28:26) stats
    MVP: Raic Ivan
    CMC Romagna - Tonazzo Padova 2:3 (24:26, 23:25, 27:25, 27:25, 13:15) stats
    MVP: Balaso Fabio
    DHL Modena - Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova 1:3 (20:25, 27:29, 31:29, 22:25) stats
    MVP: Miljkovic Ivan

Sir Safety Perugia - DHL Modena 2:3 (24:26, 25:18, 19:25, 25:20, 13:15) stats
    MVP: Ngapeth Earvin
    LPR Piacenza - Ninfa Latina 0:3 (15:25, 22:25, 20:25) stats
    MVP: Maruotti Gabriele
    Tonazzo Padova - Vero Voley Monza 3:0 (25:23, 25:21, 25:13) stats
    MVP: Balaso Fabio
    Calzedonia Verona - CMC Romagna 3:1 (25:20, 25:20, 22:25, 26:24) stats
    MVP: Kovacevic Uros
    Diatec Trentino - Revivre Milano 3:1 (25:27, 25:15, 25:16, 25:15) stats
    MVP: Nelli Gabriele
    Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova - Exprivia Molfetta 3:0 (25:17, 25:19, 25:22) stats
    MVP: Vitelli Marco

Ranking
    1. Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova 53
    2. DHL Modena 49
    3. Diatec Trentino 47
    4. Calzedonia Verona 38
    5. Sir Safety Conad Perugia 37
    6. Exprivia Molfetta 26
    7. Tonazzo Padova 25
    8. Ninfa Latina 24
    9. Gi Group Monza 22
    10. CMC Romagna 21
    11. Revivre Milano 11
    12. LPR Piacenza 7

• -Trentino may transfer Stokr because Djuric is injured and not doing well. Also Trentino decides not to force injured Lanza and let him rest until playoffs (this is the way a coach must protect his player, respect to Stoytchev)
    -I don't know if Savani can help Modena, the last time I watched him, he was disastrous. For now; the most important thing that must worry Modena is Vettori and Piano's lacklustre performances
    -Lube got lucky . They secured the top spot due to decline of Modena.Every coach needs 'Blengini luck.' Interesting stat for Lube; in the last 5 matches, number of passes spikers ,Cebulj-Juantorena-Miljkovic, received/attacking ratio in order: 23,6-18,4-22/42%-55%-52,4%. Despite attacking much worser than other two spikers,interestingly Cebulj is clearly Christenson favourite choice. Christenson also seldom uses Juantorena in the back row but gives at least 4-5 backrow passes to Cebulj per match. It may become a problem for Lube in big matches.
    -Perugia is clearly waste of talent. Both Atanasijevic and De Cecco are disappointing in clutch moments.
    -Interestingly, it looks like Hernandez will win Gazzetta Trophy. I think it will be the first time a player outside the top 5 teams will win this award.

• Verona won against Trento 3-1. Perugia won 3-2 against Piacenza. Now we have two points over Perugia, we'll play against Monza at home, I hope we managed to keep our fourth place, it will be very important for the play offs. The match was quite strange: Trento was largely winning the first but didn't manage to close it: that was the key.. Verona controlled the second and didnd't play the third, but in the last one they were always ahead. I'm satisfied also because Starovic came back on court and played decently, Zingel too was positive. My MVP goes to Uros, he's the most reliable attacker we have, he demonstrated it through all the season!