Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• A scoring machine which can't kill a crucial point. And honestly he's playing so so lately. His first 2 seasons with us were way better the the current one.

Starovic has a heart of a rabbit. Injuries and stuff like that slowed him down, I know, but he was always flegmatic as hell. Atanasijevic is a leader, emotional and both on and off the court. He is 10 times more valuable as a player when you look at the whole picture. Not everything is about the skill. Also he scores a lot more on account of being a winner, not a whiner.

• Mamdani, any idea when Petric will be back on court? Modena is kinda lost without him... :rolleyes:

On the other side Nikic is quite poor. I expected him to be more helpful.

• Does anyone know if Kaziyski will return to Trento for the play-offs? Also what about Djuric and Lanza? When will they be back?

• Mamdani, any idea when Petric will be back on court? Modena is kinda lost without him... :rolleyes:

Modena is lost because they don't have a bench. As far as I remember, we discussed in the summer that they built a very competitive first-team squad and barely invested anything in substitutes. It was expected that Modena would struggle in case they face an injury of a starting line-up player.

Yes, Nikic is disastrous. His days are over, I believe.

What a terrible match for Giannelli. Wrong choises, inaccurate passes :huh:

Has Stoychev started with Giannelli again? When will Bratoev or any second setter they could have had receive a chance to stand out or at least play if not in meaningless albeit prestigious games like this? Bratoev must've started only once this season, I presume without looking at stats sheets, and he was taken out in the second set of that match. Only sporadic appearances and serves for him. This is not how your two setters will grow and Stoychev is to blame.

Does anyone know if Kaziyski will return to Trento for the play-offs? Also what about Djuric and Lanza? When will they be back?

The Kaziyski topic is still open because there is some Japanese Cup that his team JTEKT is supposed to play in May (or April).

Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova - Diatec Trentino 3:0 (25:23 25:19 25:17) stats
    Revivre Milano - CMC Romagna 3:2 (25:23 23:25 20:25 25:17 15:10) stats
    DHL Modena - Tonazzo Padova 1:3 (25:17 21:25 19:25 11:25) stats
    Calzedonia Verona - Vero Volley Monza 3:1 (25:20 25:23 21:25 25:22) stats
    Sir Safety Perugia - Ninfa Latina 3:0 (25:19 25:20 25:22) stats
    Exprivia Molfetta - LPR Piacenza 3:0 (25:21 25:16 25:22) stats

Ranking after regular season
    1. Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova 59 (20-2)
    2. DHL Modena 52 (18-4)
    3. Diatec Trentino 47 (17-5)
    4. Calzedonia Verona 44 (14-8 )
    5. Sir Safety Conad Perugia 42 (14-8 )
    6. Exprivia Molfetta 29 (10-12)
    7. Tonazzo Padova 28 (9-13)
    8. Ninfa Latina 27 (9-13)
    9. CMC Romagna 22 (7-15)
    10. Gi Group Monza 22 (7-15)
    11. Revivre Milano 16 (5-17)
    12. LPR Piacenza 8 (2-20)

Play-off starts on 10th March.

Actually I don't know.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Welcome back Matey ! His presence is totaly felt in the field today. Such a leader :obey:
    Lube-Latina match is turning into a tradegy for Lube. Christenson totally killed Juantorena's rhythm in the third set .When Osmany became a non-factor in the offensive end, his reception also started to fail.

• 3 or 5 games in the play offs 8?

• 3 or 5 games in the play offs 8?

5 games also in these quarter finals.
    Verona managed to grab the fourth place in the regular season and now that it all begins from the beginning they lose agains perugia, after being ahead 2-0? I'm so upset, I think they should step up from a psychological point of view, against strong teams or in crucial moments Verona always melts down. congrats to Perugia of course, now i think they have an advantage, let's see if Verona can grab a win in PalaEvangelisti.

As last year Latina giving hard times to Lube, grabbing them to tie break and although being 6-0 down, they managed till the end to compete against a stronger team and lost just 15-13.
    Trento (with Kaziyski) and Modena with clear victories, on to the next matches on Sunday! :box:

• Quarterfinals - #1
    Cucine Lube Banca Marche Civitanova - Ninfa Latina 3:2 (23:25 25:14 24:26 25:22 15:13) stats
    Calzedonia Verona - Sir Safety Conad Perugia 2:3 (26:24 25:20 17:25 21:25 10:15) stats
    DHL Modena - Tonazzo Padova 3:0 (25:20 34:32 25:20) stats
    Diatec Trentino - Exprivia Molfetta 3:0 (25:21 25:15 25:20) stats

• Such a shame that he won`t see him playing in RIO :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

He should see this as a chance and take a longer break in the summer, maybe completely skipping NT season. As a player, he lives from his energy and enthusiasm and its really great to watch him, when he is on fire. But he has been the "go to guy" for Perugia and serbian NT during the last seasons and imho, a longer break would do him well and he might come back as an even better player. :super:

• Hierezzuelo what a server! He's winning the 1st set all by himself

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter