Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• I've never seen such a good 20 years old libero in Serie A1 like Balaso is right now. If he keeps to improve, this talented guy is going to become one of the best in the world

As I told several times, Balaso is the first player I would bring to Perugia. Giovi... :aww:

• Yes I also wonder how Pasquale is preferred to Orduna :white:
    Travica, Bara, Falaschi, Orduna are all playing better than Pasquale.

Sottile isn't having is best season so far, but if we talk about pure setting, he has always been more consistent than Travica. If we talk about all-around skills (block, service, defence) Travica in unreachable for the other italian setters.

• As I told several times, Balaso is the first player I would bring to Perugia. Giovi... :aww:

Lucky the team which is going to buy him next summer: who knows how much strong Balaso can become?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• And again five sets between Perugia and verona :white:

Verona needs to keep it close, Perugia lately had problems in clutch time. Especially Atanasejevic and Fromm hardly brought a ball fdown when it mattered in the end game. Maybe de cecco should trust more his middles in these moments....

Did Aaron russell play today?

• Giannelli is better in both blocking and service. Travica is setting better in terms of tactics, but his precision is awful. They are both good choices, but I think Giannelli has to be the first setter, only because of amazing leadership and mentality he has, and for the fact that he is the future of not only Italian but World volleyball. If he plays well in Rio, you have elite setter for next 12 years.

• And again five sets between Perugia and verona :white:

Verona needs to keep it close, Perugia lately had problems in clutch time. Especially Atanasejevic and Fromm hardly brought a ball fdown when it mattered in the end game. Maybe de cecco should trust more his middles in these moments....

Did Aaron russell play today?

Atanasijevic scored over 80% in clutch in this series...

• Atanasijevic scored over 80% in clutch in this series...

Your estimation, or are there hard numbers for it. I had a different impression, but could be wrong of course....
    It is probably a team problem as we could just wittness, De Cecco/Atanasejevic at 11:12, Giovi at last point. Very stupid errors.....

• @ ravens :aww: Huge mistake from your man,Giovi

I'm hopeless for him. It is at least the third year in a row that I say we need a good libero. Another player to change as soon as possible is Atanasijevic: he can't kill a single ball when it comes to crucial points. With this kinf of mentality Perugia will be like Jesi was among the women's teams: always among the top teams of the league, never winner.

• Atanasijevic: he can't kill a single ball when it comes to crucial points

There are not many opps better than Ata all around the world, and the few better are expensive (Zaystev? Grozer? Good luck). Watch out, you risk to regress

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• There are not many opps better than Ata all around the world, and the few better are expensive (Zaystev? Grozer? Good luck). Watch out, you risk to regress

Atanasijevic has got a 3 years contract, which is far from being cheap. We need a strong italian player in order to hire a world class MB. Anyway I like Fernando Hernandez way more than Alek. :D

• I agree about Giovi, his level isn't high enough for Perugia's dreams. But I won't give away Ata: he managed to come back through out the match and he was determinant. I'd rather underline the poor performances of the OHs: there wasn't one that was so reliable, so De Cecco pushed on Ata. If Russell plays as in the first two marches, everything would look different!

I'm so happy for Verona!! I would have never said they would have managed to tie the serie. Good game eventually for Starovic and Kovacevic determinant in the crucial momenta. Go Verona!! :super:

• And big congrats also to Padova: for most of the game Modena looked lost. So many concrete and solid players: Giannotti, balaso cook and Orduna. Let's see this summer where they'll go!!

• I must say that I am really impressed by Uros Kovacevic. He is the leader of Verona during the whole season.
    He, alongside Juantorena and N'Gapeth would be the contenders for the OH of the year award, if there was one.

I don't know the situation about his contract with Verona but I won't be surpised if one of Lube, Trento and Perugia will try to sign him.

• I must say that I am really impressed by Uros Kovacevic. He is the leader of Verona during the whole season.
    He, alongside Juantorena and N'Gapeth would be the contenders for the OH of the year award, if there was one.

I don't know the situation about his contract with Verona but I won't be surpised if one of Lube, Trento and Perugia will try to sign him.

Just imagine if Modena wasn't lead by bunch of idiots, they would have Uros and Earvin locked up for next 5,6 years, as the best duo in the World.

P.S. Osmany is way below his godly standard these past two months, and I think Kubiak is in there.

P.S. I remember Uros as a 14.5 year old boy debuting for Ribnica Kraljevo, kind of Serbian version of Latina, stable club, can't get down, can't get up, but producing talent like crazy, Brdjovic (late father, the legend and his son Aleksa), Kovacevic (both), Petkovic (both), Lisinac... And still Uros was easily the greatest talent of them all. Just imagine 14 year old boy, with the same kind of attitude as he has now. I expected him to shine long ago, but still he can be what he was born to - the best in the World.

• We tried to extend Uros' contract, but he wanted a team in which the starting 7 would have been guaranteed for him

• What do you mean?????????????????????????????

:obey:

I mean that in any other leagues all around the planet teams like Verona or Perugia would fight for the title, but in Italy the level is so high this year that Lube, Trento and Modena are too strong for them

• We tried to extend Uros' contract, but he wanted a team in which the starting 7 would have been guaranteed for him

Nikic and Petric aren't in his class, anyone who even remotely follows volleyball can see that. I know it would be a risk to guarantee him a starting place, but a worthy risk, even then.

• Are we watching the same game? It is taylor sander, the reason why verona won game 3 and 4; it is aaron russell for game 1 and 2 for perugia; so for game 5 the winner will be between who will be better sander or russell.