Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Denys Viktorovic, he`s 25 from Ukraine.

http://www.legavolley.it/Detta…a.asp?IdAtleta=KAL-DEN-90

You mean Kaliberda (German)... Never heard of him before these days? :hit: :hit: :hit:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I didnt know him as Viktoric.

:win:

• I am not kidding, taylor sander is better than kovacevic both verona and national team that is why he was world league mvp; USA has the best young superstars of volleyball sander, christenson, russell, jaeschke; I hope they win gold in rio :thumbsup:

• I am not kidding, taylor sander is better than kovacevic both verona and national team that is why he was world league mvp; USA has the best young superstars of volleyball sander, christenson, russell, jaeschke; I hope they win gold in rio :thumbsup:

Regarding Sander, in National team of course, in Verona absolutely no. Kovacevic has been with Juantorena the best outside hitter of Superlega this year, while Sander played bad all the first part of the season, only in the second round he came back to a good level

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• Trentino got extremely lucky yesterday.
    Hernandez had an argument with Hierrezuelo. His lack of desire and careless attitude was very interesting
    According to gazzetta; Hernandez has already had an agreement to play in Qatar . So he might intentionally performed poorly. :what:

• Trentino got extremely lucky yesterday.
    Hernandez had an argument with Hierrezuelo. His lack of desire and careless attitude was very interesting
    According to gazzetta; Hernandez has already had an agreement to play in Qatar . So he might intentionally performed poorly. :what:

Actually he had a lot of tape around his right knee ad it looked like he was really suffering...I don't know if he was just acting...

• If Perugia will lose the fifth set they should be sent home by feet, naked and with a sign around their head "Im a Loser"......

Verona was ready to let it go in fourth set but Perugia revived them.

• I'm really sad. We won mostly because videocheck was from other side of the net on Kaliberda's invasion.

Unless they change mind, attitude and find some real fire inside their souls, we are gonna be smashed by Lube in semifinal.

Kovacevic was insane. What a player! What a leader! :obey:

Kaliberda started well and leaded the team, then Russell took the leadership, then we stopped playing. Of course Verona came into the match from the third set, but we could win it in 4 sets. Still we didn't.

For once Atanasijevic killed the ball on crucial points, saving every match point they had.

I'm not happy about the way we played. Don't forget they played 2 marathons against Fakel during the QFs series. We were supposed to be more fresh and ready physically talking.

Service didn't work. Block was inesistent as usual. I'm really worried.

• Any live steam for lube vs Perugia ?

• Sportube: http://sportube.tv/live

Lube looks quite rusty today. The long break obviously didn't do them well. Great Block/Defence by Peugia though. Blockers are really in Christensons head at the moment.

• I was watching CL F4, please anyone could tell me how did we win against that monster team? Expecially after a game 5 against Verona played so so... I just watched the last 6/7 points... 8o