Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• any live stream? please hlep

• this livre strream is working well, you must to choose the game among all who are been broadcast.

• Bengini. Vitelli in for Cester (the best server for his team in the first set): service mistake. :lol:

1-0 for us. Once again Russell show. With this fire, guys. Keep it going. :super:

• Thank you guys

Perugia bravo!!

• Perugia grown up a lot after beat Verona, really tough matches. Juantorena is out of this game... Parodi and Jiri I dont know how is their conditions.

It will be a real joke Lube didnt take even no one final with this roster.

• Were Kovar and Parodi injured? Players like them cant be on a bench...

Perugia grown up a lot after beat Verona, really tough matches. Juantorena is out of this game... Parodi and Jiri I dont know how is their conditions.

It will be a real joke Lube didnt take even no one final with this roster.

• speechless! no words to describe this... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Were Kovar and Parodi injured? Players like them cant be on a bench...

They didnt get time on court this Season and were used as Libero in some competitions... but with the Italian NT coach on Lube charges... it must to be something (little injury, no phisical condition) , cause they are out of shape.

• I didnt watch a lot of Perugia's maches this season, but in today's game I prefer Aaron as MVP He had more attitude and was decisive.

• I meant MVP based on the whole season, not only today`s match. Atanastjevic has been probably the most consistent player the entire season.

I didnt watch a lot of Perugia's maches this season, but in today's game I prefer Aaron as MVP He had more attitude and was decisive.

• Congrats to Perugia and ravens#7 of course :drink:

Perugia's improvement is mainly Russells improvement. They also play much better block/defence now, which surely speaks for Kovac's work.

P.S.
    Kaliberda should quickly solve his "end of set and no reception" issue. They could have it easier today :teach:

• Wonderful match by Perugia! :cheesy: :obey:
    Aaron, I always bet on you since the beginning of the season, very good job in this semi!!

BTW, I gave Lube for death in both the second and the third set but (surprisingly to me, considering how they were playing) they managed to come back... and then they completely wasted the huge effort with such a silly mistake :aww: Poor Ivan, he won't forget it easy...

Other random considerations:

- Only Blengini could manage to make Grebennikov playing worst than Giovi :white: Jenia I miss you!!!

- Watching an almost easy ball falling in the middle of the court between an american and a french (that also happen to be the best libero in the world) was kinda painful :(

- I'm honestly very, very worried for my NT, how can we win anything with someone that didn't even got one single final with such players? ?(

- Blengini, to let Osmay rest you should have chosen matches of the RS, not the final :P But still, very thoughtful of you :P

- I guess this is probably the masterpiece of Lube #epicfail

Bengini. Vitelli in for Cester (the best server for his team in the first set): service mistake. :lol:

Even I was neutral I could't stop yelling at Blengini how stupid it was to change the only one that served well and gave Lube a break. Then Vitelli send the ball in the net and I guess Blengini figured it out by himself :aww:

• What a debacle for Lube this season. They lost everything, 0 trophies :aww: the main culprit for this is Blengini. He build up tactics only around Juantorena and totally missed moment for form peaking. Čebulj useless in SF series, Miljković played sth today but in general both OPP's were poor. I wasn't impressed with Christenson either... Kovač tactically outsmarted Blengini in all elements :obey: I was skeptical about his coaching abilities and my doubts were true. I suppose Blengini will leave, IMO roster is going to change dramatically coz there is too much veterans and in some moments Lube looked poor in physical terms.

Congrats to Perugia, Kovač did great job in few months, especially in block defense. Russell is revelation for me, his skills are impressive :obey: De Cecco was tremendous :teach:

• They didnt get time on court this Season and were used as Libero in some competitions... but with the Italian NT coach on Lube charges... it must to be something (little injury, no phisical condition) , cause they are out of shape.

As far as I know Parodi is 'out of shape'/'have problems' but don't have another specific injury. He was not even on the bench in the last two matches, and in the two matches before was the second libero. Still, I don't know for sure if Blengini simply preferred Kovar to him and the 'out of shape' thing is just to say.

I think Kovar is finding is physical shape again, in fact he played a bit in the first match of the semi... The problem is, he played quite badly :(