2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Veljkovic does nothing in the court.

• And once again Serbian MBs are invisible. The A and B teams rely only on their wing spikers, especially one OH and the OPP.

• terzic is retarded as well he could of used any other setter from serbia and they would still be better then zivkovic,i really dont know what he sees in here ,sometimes she can serve well but 90% she is utter crap and serbia will lose this game cause of her

• Italy-Thailand
    Monday 06/20, 9:10 CET

Source: http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=121703&l=0

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I already can tell you are jelous of the Serbia team, only because they beat Brazil yesterday.... :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• China didn't play their starter oh zhang and mb yuan in this game. So both team saved their best. But it's clear that China isn't invincible as some here make them out to be. I actually like Serbia chance against them in rio.

They started in first and second set but they got substituted
    And I'm not sure Yuan is the starter? Both Yan Li and Xu Y.L. were starters before
    I think the main problem with China is that they have many good players but it's difficult to form the best team
    And I'm surprised Serbia played this good with the second team and also surprised that they lost because of their own errors again

• The Chinese line-up against USA last week is better than today's one against Serbia. At currently available choices of players, a better Chinese line-up should not consist of Hui Ruo-qi and Zeng Chun-lei, there are better players for their positions.

But understood the coach intended to give playing time to both Hui Ruo-qi, Zeng Chun-lei as well as the backup libero Chen Zhan.

Serbia also did not prioritize this match by not fielding Mihajlovic and Boskovic as well as Maja in the main line-up, Mihajlovic & Maja just showed up at the end of 2 or 3 sets.

Both teams used this match for trying out some of their players. Understandable since no Cup/Award/Ticket is attached to this match to give it any prime importance. If this is a knock-out match in Rio OG, the line-up, atmosphere & intensity will be much different.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Croatia - Kazakhstan in Final Division 3 tomorrow :)

Croatia - Peru 3:1 (25:14, 29:27, 20:35, 25:7)
    Kazakhstan - Columbia 3:2

• Can anyone explain to me what does it takes for these teams to qualify to the Final 6?

• I think I didn't get your question...but the best 5 teams qualify plus Thailand.
    The ranking criterion is number of victories, then number of points.

• Top 5 of all the teams in division 1 plus the host Thailand.
    And then Thai will be seeded first and the 3rd and 4th of the overall ranking will be at the same group.
    The 1st, 2nd and 5th will play in the same group.

• did u watch the game? both Yuan and Zhang started the match.

China didn't play their starter oh zhang and mb yuan in this game. So both team saved their best. But it's clear that China isn't invincible as some here make them out to be. I actually like Serbia chance against them in rio.