Syrian refugees.

• As I guess many of you might have been interested in it, I decided to make a post about it.

A huge amount of syrian refugees coming to Europe and all the news about them have been one of the biggest issues nowadays. I have nothing against immigrants and as a human-being, it's heartbreaking seeing some innocent children being murdered and suffering with a poverty.

If I'm not mistaken, only Germany and Sweden among the EU are accepting as many refugees as possible and many others are trying to reject and send them to Germany straight, I really hope the EU organizes better methods of taking the refugees, because soon Germany and Sweden will have to stop when it becomes too much, I mean as a swedish citizen we already have a load of refugees, we have been probably the most refugee friendly country in Europe but since many years ago we've been suffering many problems with them, mostly crimes being made by them. IMO the main problem is the huge difference regarding religion. Many of refugees are definitely not ready to adapt european catholic or christian culture, I think that's where many problems come from. As far as I heard Poland Slovakia announced that they will take christian refugees only and Merkel seems to be kinda mad at it. See? Many different opinions and I don't think it will be solved soon.

I myself went to a "welcoming refugee' party (maybe party is not a good word for it) last week in Sweden and I felt tolerance still exists in my country, but within some years we will have to face some problems arising by the refugees, I mean I hope not, but we finally will have to. In my country, it's like this way. "Let's use our tolerant mind." Travel less and save the refugees.

What do you guys think of it? And how the people and medias in your country are taking these issues?

• Here in Poland we are having an extraordinary meeting of our Parliament regarding refugees right now. I can say that so far there is no massive crossing our borders. There is a plan to accept refugees in groups of several hundred people and fingerprinting them so we can control the situation. Among people the panic is rather big. But as many people as many emotions and opinions. Some will take them with open hands just because they have a good heart and switch off a reasonable thinking. Some maybe are not bad people but are simply afraid, you know: "refugees will take our jobs", "they are criminals, terrorists" etc. People are also angry because Germans "can't understand why we refuse to take those refugees" and "easy for them to say because they are rich". And some statements I've heard that "the refugees are well dressed"... And so what? You can be killed in a suit sipping cognac. The worst thing is that the media and some really stupid politicians are showing only the negative images of the refugees and it's a clear signal for a society that their concerns are legitimate. I myself don't really know what to think. It's a cruel life that these people are forced to escape. I would take them all if I can but there is a lot of things to do in this matter to secure same polish people as refugees. Of course there can be bad people among refugees. Religious differences are probably the most problematic thing and something that divide people to finally make them fighting. People are scared of islamization. But no one can say he's a refugee so he's bad. For heavens sake even in your own neighborhood happen to be some bad guy. I think the plan with controlling acceptance and fingerprinting makes sense. But we never know till it happen.

I've read that Croatia is very opened toward refugees. They even prepared special maps for them so they can bypass dangerous territories with the mines left from the civil war.

• ONZ report says that 75 % of Refugees are Men between 30-40 years old.. curious how many of Them are Islamic State Fanatics.

• The famous man with little girl who was tripped over by a Hungarian photographer has an isis flag in his facebook profile... not much to comment on that

Estimates 40% of all people applying for asylum in Germany are not from Syria

• Indeed. They were also one minute away from declaring war on Assad and completely hand over the country to the "caliphate".

What a strange world where secularism in the middle east is surviving only because of Iran, Russia and China. May the responsible for this (western leaders mostly) burn in hell forever.

• ONZ report says that 75 % of Refugees are Men between 30-40 years old.. curious how many of Them are Islamic State Fanatics.

One of the "soft" explanations is that the journey is fairly difficult and there is no guarantee of employment so the men are coming as the strongest and most flexible family members. With the idea that the rest of the family joins later. Obviously, there is no guarantee that this is how it is in reality.

• Why does it have to be Europe not the Middle East countries? Women in Europe will soon be wearing burkha. Obviously children are being used by the ISIS to spread their terrorism acts in Europe.

There are hundreds of thousands of refugees in the Middle East, much more than in Europe.

• Today more than 4.000 refuges came to Croatia :down: :mad:

• Today more than 4.000 refuges came to Croatia :down: :mad:

Why those angry faces? They just wanted to live and it's good that your government decided to take them safely. Moreover I don't think they want to settle down in Croatia, they all want to go to Germany or Sweden. I'm full of doubts though, how many will wee keep accepting?

• The famous man with little girl who was tripped over by a Hungarian photographer has an isis flag in his facebook profile... not much to comment on that

Estimates 40% of all people applying for asylum in Germany are not from Syria

You mean the man who used to work as a football coach? Today I saw that he's going to work for a spanish football organization, I might be wrong though.

I totally agree that not all the refugees are syrians, It's been told several times that non syrians keep pretending to be syrians, mostly from Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many others. It's unbelievable...

• ISIS have one target- kill Catholic Christians as much as possible.

The main target is Poland and Italy. Germany is close to Poland so..

Hey vabo, could you please name a credible source for this assertion? I have found nothing so far......

• I myself went to a "welcoming refugee' party (maybe party is not a good word for it) last week in Sweden and I felt tolerance still exists in my country, but within some years we will have to face some problems arising by the refugees, I mean I hope not, but we finally will have to. In my country, it's like this way. "Let's use our tolerant mind." Travel less and save the refugees.

What do you guys think of it? And how the people and medias in your country are taking these issues?

I lived in Sweden for 1 year (among Kurdistan's community in Falun, very nice people). I have to advise you that your birth rate is very low, just like in all Europe, so you should hope more refugees to arrive and to stay in order to pay superannuation, otherwise no pensions for the next generations. Deal with it.
    Regarding Syrian refugees, I agree that Western countries should declare war to Isis, but I disagree regarding the big coalition with Assad. He's a dictator who inherited the country from his daddy. Not good. I was not born yesterday and I know that the "export of democracy" cannot work in tribal societies like the Sunnis countries in middle-east are, by the way I hope to build an alliance with secular factions of the Free Syrian Army (without Al Nusra obviously).

P.s. Not only Germany and Sweeden, even Italy is welcoming refugees (most of them from Lybia)

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter