Rugby World Cup 2015

• http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

Yesterday, the Rugby World Cup started. Does anyone follow besides me?
    Usually there is not much opportunity to watch it on TV in Germany, but this year Eurosport will broadcast a big load of matches :obey:

England started yesterday with a victory over Fidji:

• The world has turned upside down. Japan beats the Springboks :cheesy: :obey:
    Probably the biggest surprise in the world of rugby ever.

Today the All Blacks will enter the stage. Can't wait for the Haka :super:

• I follow it.

:drink:
    Great fight by Argentia today but it wasn't enough against the All blacks.

England's answer to the Haka, the "Hakarena": :lol:

• I still can't believe South Africa has lost to Japan, it's a disaster.. None of the teams has really impressed so far, waiting for Australia's first game :whistle:

• Sorry, I meant to say 2 players. Yes, this is rugby union, which is way more popular. Only 2 or 3 countries care about rugby league.

• Wales is beating England. What a match :white: :obey:

England now in big danger of not making it out of the "group of death".

• Wow so there are other rugby fans here :drink:
    Can't wait for All Blacks vs France next Saturday.
    IMO the final will be Ireland-NZL. All Blacks win by 7-10 or smth is my guess :D

• Such geyish sport.

I looked one match one minute and I saw one Man who lay on soil, other Men also lay on Him and Everybody moaned :D

• Wow so there are other rugby fans here :drink:
    Can't wait for All Blacks vs France next Saturday.
    IMO the final will be Ireland-NZL. All Blacks win by 7-10 or smth is my guess :D

:drink:
    I was already waiting for you.....

France really hasn't put the world on fire so far but you never know with this team. It is just a pity that Sebastian Chabal is no more around. What an ugly beast he was :heart:
    The quarter-finals will be:

South-Africa vs. Wales
    All Blacks vs. France
    Ireland vs. Argentina
    Australia vs. Scotland

So it is an all Northern vs. Southern hemisphere quarter-final :super:

LD, how do you rate argentinian chances vs. Ireland? Will there be a way to beat a weakened Ireland? as far as i can judge, Argentina had a good tournament so far.

Such geyish sport.

I looked one match one minute and I saw one Man who lay on soil, other Men also lay on Him and Everybody moaned :D

Most "geyish" are probably your fantasies here :wavy:

• LD, how do you rate argentinian chances vs. Ireland? Will there be a way to beat a weakened Ireland? as far as i can judge, Argentina had a good tournament so far.

In normal conditions: IRE 70/30 ARG

If at least Sexton plays: IRE 60/40 ARG

Currently: IRE 55/45 ARG

• In normal conditions: IRE 70/30 ARG

If at least Sexton plays: IRE 60/40 ARG

Currently: IRE 55/45 ARG

You can still add that Ireland has a tendency to fail, when it really matters. I really hope this is going to be an open match :super:

• It is true about Eire but they have been good so far. The bad thing is they have some injuries so they pumas have at least decebt chances to win.

• French volleyballers are doing the scrum and make reference to their rugby team: 8)
    It is a bit bad luck for them that today, public attention in france will strongly lay on the french clash with the All Blacks..

https://www.facebook.com/18592…922675200/?type=3&theater

Preview on the quarter-finals:

• France is getting humiliated by the ALL Blacks. 62:13 with still 10 minutes to go :white:

• Next victims will be the Springboks :thumbup: