Your favourite Player & Team

• My favorite TEAM: Brazil NT :D

Favorite Players: Giba - Gustavo - Dante - André N - Sergio - Vujevic - Nikola Grbic

Yeah, Giba is great player, I can admit with no doubts that in the moment he is the best player in the world. But he had already said in an interview who will be the best after his retirement - Matey Kaziyski (BULGARIA) :super:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Afroman, where Giba talks this???

In Internet? If was put here the site!! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Afroman, where Giba talks this???

In Internet? If was put here the site!! :D

I don't remember exactly.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Yeah, Giba is great player, I can admit with no doubts that in the moment he is the best player in the world. But he had already said in an interview who will be the best after his retirement - Matey Kaziyski (BULGARIA) :super:

perhaps i would agree. he's still young and is already talented. but my question is, how is his service reception lately? because there was a certain set wherein he was substituted whenever he's at the backrow receiving.

otherwise he's impressive on attacking and blocking.

• perhaps i would agree. he's still young and is already talented. but my question is, how is his service reception lately? because there was a certain set wherein he was substituted whenever he's at the backrow receiving.

otherwise he's impressive on attacking and blocking.

He had worked in order to improve his receiving, there was a period when he was not so good, but now I think he is much better in receiving than before, and I am not commenting on his attack, block, and serve, because he's great at this. ;)

• My favourite team is hmmm, I like Spain, Argentina, Puerto Rico - the volleyball they have shown recently is very good - especially Spain's spirit in the final of EC07. And of course Bulgaria.
    Favourite players - all of BG team, Giba, Hector Soto ( I can't believe that a player can score 43 points in a game - even 5- set), also Dante and Granvorka.

• Favourite players - all of BG team, Giba, Hector Soto ( I can't believe that a player can score 43 points in a game - even 5- set), also Dante and Granvorka.

i like Soto too! he is incredible really. It`s amazing how powerfull he is.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• My favorite team is Russian NT. It is a pity that China NT is no so strong. Wish they could gain the championship tomorrow in Beijing. Here are many their pans in China.

My favorite man player is Berezhko. He is cute and looks like Russian at the first sight.

• My favourite team is Brazil NT and my favourite players are: Gustavo Endress, André Nascimento, Giba and libero Sérgio Escadinha.

• I like Brazil, of course. Other than that I really really like Poland.

My favorite players are Giba and Gustavo. I also like Michal Winiarski, I'm not exactly sure as to why, but I do it anyway 8o

• TEAMS...

---> BRAZILIAN NT
    ---> Cimed Florianopoles (BRA)
    ---> Modena (ITA)

PLAYERS...

---> Giba, André Nascimento, Ricardinho and Serginho (BRA) \\ Cisolla and Papi (ITA) \\ Pierre Pujol (FRA) and Sebastian Swiderski (POL)

• YURY BEREZHKO. ALSO MY DREAM TEAM IS DYNHAMO MOSCOW :rose:

• My favourite team is Poland of course :P but I'm more interested in female volleyball.

I like Sebastian Świderski - great player and wise man ;)

• Favorite team is the Dutch national team of course. And as a club team I have to admit that Dynamo Moscow is a cool team to watch. They just have so much power going for them. I think that in the end their austere and low on emotion kind of game is what breaks them up. As a player I think Ron Zwerver is the coolest player to have ever walked the earth. He's not playing anymore though :( Abramov used to be my favorite, but he's been sucking lately. Papi is getting old, so is Granvorka, so is Giba and even Wijsmans I guess is getting a little old. Giba and Wijsmans don't seem to play less though.. or well I remember when I saw Giba play live in 98', he was even more spectaclur than now, his vertical jump was stupidly high. So right now I'm gonna to have to vote for Kazijski and Robert Horstink (I like the high flying outside hitters, that suck at receiving :P).

Oh and although he isn't that good, I'm also starting to like Eugen BAKUMOWSKI from the German team. Did anyone see him hit the turkish player in the face in the european league this weekend? It was brutal!

And Alexey Kulesho is the coolest middle player, I think he's about the only middle player still playing that can consistently hit it OVER the block (if it's not super high).

• My favourite team is AZS Olsztyn team and Polish NT, bit I like Serbian, Italian and Dutch NTs.

Favourite players: Zagumny (and other players in Olsztyn like W.Grzyb, etc), Winiarski, Świderski, Miljkovic, Grbić (both), Gerić, Kooistra, Horstink, Mastrangelo, Cisolla, Pujol...

... and others :)

HeeelMooi, in fact, Eugen Bakumowski is very sympathetic. I didn't see the action you wrote, buy I often watch his game, because he plays in Polish team - ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn Koźle.

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• HeeelMooi, in fact, Eugen Bakumowski is very sympathetic. I didn't see the action you wrote, buy I often watch his game, because he plays in Polish team - ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn Koźle.

Cool, thanx for letting me know, he does seem like cool character. Didn't know he played in the polish league.