Men's European Championship 2017

• 20, 21 and 23 years old for senior game?

Yavbou:

S: Toniutti, Briazrd
    OP: Boyer, Patry
    OH: Clevnot, Lyneel, Rossard, Ngapeth
    MB: Le Roux, Le Goff, Chinenyeze, Bultor
    L: Grebennikov, Tille

• It was said a few weeks ago that Mika will not recover until ECH. And Klos resigned from ECH because of personal reasons and will be back for the next season.

I'm surprised that coach took average Buszek instead of Śliwka.

Kłos got married and that can be a reason :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok I still don`t know what does Yavbou means?

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/le-…nommes-le-team-yavbou.php

Un soir de novembre 2013, l'équipe de France se baptisait ainsi après avoir estoqué la Seleção en quatre sets. «Des potes m'avaient dit avant le match que les grands Brésiliens, il fallait les bouillave», déclarait Earvin Ngapeth après coup. Ce terme, «Yavbou», du verlan «bouillave», est issu du romani (langue parlée par les tziganes) et signifie en réalité «battre à plate couture» ou «avoir un rapport sexuel viril», selon la signification que vous souhaitez lui donner.

In november 2013, France won against Brasil in 4 sets. The word «Yavbou» comes from the "verlan" (slang words created in most cases by changing the order of the syllables) «bouillave» which means "to devastate", which was what they did that time to Brasil. That's it.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited 2 times, last by giaval92 ().

• It was said a few weeks ago that Mika will not recover until ECH. And Klos resigned from ECH because of personal reasons and will be back for the next season.

I'm surprised that coach took average Buszek instead of Śliwka.

Same thoughts! Gosh, I usually trust in coach's decision but for some time Buszek is just hopeless and I could see some fire from Śliwka. I believe he would be more usefull. Still picking Buszek I would even take Śliwka instead of Szalpuk. But honestly both should be in. Szalpuk and Śliwka can be a powerhouse.

I`m not really sure about this Polish team anymore. :pinch:

and Muzaj is out?? Voww.... Ferdinando is doing on the same direction Poland was , the problem is that this is the wrong direction.

Spontaneous decision and I think it will paid off. Muzaj had a lot of chances to prove himself. Kaczmarek had only one, coming on the court in game against Russians last week, and took this opportunity in 100%. It was his debut and he played like there's no pressure. Honestly I am very excited to see him in NT. He will be only Konarski's back up though.

• Even if it will pay divedends in the future. Muzaj proved to be causing more errors than points. Any rational coach should do what is must and just give time for young players to adjust in the higher level.

I'm more worried with Poland's setter. Obviously... Lomacz should be starting but he needs a better back up than Drzyzga.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ngapeth wrote on FB he is ready to be back on court (or about to, or back in court, I don't remember ^^')

Italian roster:

S Giannelli-Spirito
    O Vettori-Sabbi
    MB Piano, D.Mazzone, Ricci, Buti (K)
    OH Lanza, Antonov, Botto, Randazzo
    L Colaci, Balaso

Pesaresi was the last cut.

• No surprises with the Bulgarian roster for the ECH (officially announced today):

Setters
    Georgi Bratoev, Georgi Seganov

Opposites
    Tsvetan Sokolov, Velizar Chernokozhev

OHs
    Rozalin Penchev, Nikolay Penchev, Todor Aleksiev, Todor Skrimov

MBs
    Viktor Yosifov, Nikolay Nikolov, Teodor Todorov, Svetoslav Gotsev

Liberos
    Teodor Salparov, Vladislav Ivanov

• Ivović is out, Grbić took Goran Škundrić (L) as 4th OH.

Setters: Jovović, Buculjević
    OPP's: Atanasijević, Luburić
    OH's: Kovačević, Petrić, Katić, Škundrić
    MB's: Lisinac, Podraščanin, Stanković, Okolić
    L: Rosić, Majstorović

• German roster:

Setter: Lukas Kampa, Jan Zimmermann

Opp: György Grozer, Simon Hirsch

OH: Christian Fromm, Denys Kaliberda, Ruben Schott, Linus Weber, Moritz Karlitzek (L)

MB: Tobias Krick, Markus Böhme, Michael Andrei, Noah Baxpöhler

L: Julian Zenger

http://www.volleyball-verband.…ni-nominiert-14-er-kader/

• Laola doesn't seem to plan broadcasting, at least there is nothing in their schedule. Which brings us to the question of streams and uploads.

• Laola doesn't seem to plan broadcasting, at least there is nothing in their schedule. Which brings us to the question of streams and uploads.

Yeah. Situation will be difficult. I suggest, anyone who has a decent stream post it in this thread.

So far, this one looks decent for Bulgaria-russia:

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webpl…65&lid=756941&ci=281&si=5

• The best stream is on BNT 1 channel just google for the best one.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Raisport is showing Bul-Rus and will show this evening match and others matches (plus obviously Italian matches, but some will be on Rai 1 or Rai 2, not Raisport).

Nice match so far, but let me say the 'double touch' called to Bratoev at 24-23 for Russia was definitely an exaggeration, imho...

Sad to say the arena is practically empty, though.

• Oh no, I hoped we would get rid of the TTO for the ECh but we'll even have the terribly annoying 10 minutes pause between second and third set!! Argh!

Ps no super emotional slow motion? I was hoping for it!