Men's European Championship 2017

• Bulgaria unlucky lost 1st set (double touch by Bratoev) and after that simply couldnt catch rythm.. hope they can make sth after pause. Finland - Estonia is really entertaining match, big digs on both sides but Ojansivu is making the difference now.

• I started watching from the middle of the second set, this one has been working well so far stream. They will show all Bulgarian matches obviously and maybe the final phase, I don't know yet. Will have to keep digging for other games.

• Probably the best livestream out here.

http://www.bg-gledai.tv/online-bnt

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This 2-libero system seems to work well for Russia. Both are doing a good job in their respective area. Pretty equal distribution by Grankin too.

• Can't Bulgaria have even better options at the OH positions? Nikolay Penchev was downright awful... Rozalin's reception was bad but atleast he was scoring on the attack.

Bulgaria's serving was erratic though. Things could've been different if they were a bit more careful with that.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Estonia fans in Poland. Kind of amazing to see the support they are giving to their team.

#FreeBritney

• Luburic is starting ahead of Atanasijevic. Petric replaces the injured Ivovic who didn't make it to the roster.

#FreeBritney

• I understand Lomacz is injury prone but it is just mad they are not ultilizing their best setter in the hardest pool phase match

#FreeBritney

• I wonder if Atanasijevic is not 100% health?!

Maybe Grbic thought Luburic was the lucky charm during their World League campaign last year so Luburic is in. :gone:

Or maybe strategic changes since Ivovic is gone... their chances to win against Poland dimmed. Or so they thought...

:win:

#FreeBritney

• No Ivovic, No Atanasijevic. Lmao

Poland be like "save us Wilfredo". :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• I honestoy believe De Giorgi is just waiting for Wilfredo Leon to show up on this team. :white:

It's like he is clueless just like in World League. He doesn't know what to do with this team.

And Drzyzga is terrible. It's absolutely the best time to throw the dice and gamble on a new setter. He should've brought three setters if De Giorgi is scared of leaving out either Lomacz or Drzyzga.

A Wilfredo Leon-reinforced team is still going to be vulnerable if Drzyzga plays like this so he should know by now to play his cards or else he's going to get the coaching boot before the World Championship. :whistle:

Coaches should imbue confidence and so far he's done nothing but make this team lose their mojo. Ofcourse it's still early on the olympic quad but there's really nothing good I'm seeing with Poland and how they play.

#FreeBritney

• I don't blame the coach as Poland really looks like they run out of "magic" in the 2015 World Cup. They were terrible at the Berlin Olympic qualification tournament and slightly less terrible in Rio.

Maybe if Serbia have their strongest lineup I could understand this loss... but that's not even close.

This team began the year from beating the Olympic Champion during the world league to getting beaten by seemingly weaker teams while bringing their Team A to win that competition only to get eliminated and it is hard to imagine they are just going to repeat it again. It's like they've learned nothing. So frustrating especially for their fans.

#FreeBritney

• Maybe if Serbia have their strongest lineup I could understand this loss... but that's not even close.

This team began the year from beating the Olympic Champion during the world league to getting beaten by seemingly weaker teams while bringing their Team A to win that competition only to get eliminated and it is hard to imagine they are just going to repeat it again. It's like they've learned nothing. So frustrating especially for their fans.

Luburić is more team player than Atanasijević so I don't know why are you considering Atanasijević as far better player? Ivović is only loss for them, not 100% fit Atanasijević sitting on a bench

• Luburić is more team player than Atanasijević so I don't know why are you considering Atanasijević as far better player? Ivović is only loss for them, not 100% fit Atanasijević sitting on a bench

Don't think I ever said that Luburic is weaker than Atanasijevic. There will always be cons and pros between the two as I mentioned before in the world league thread something about Drazen being more defensive which makes Jovovic much more inclined to distribute to other people besides the usually offensive Atanasijevic.

Just that Poland should have done much better considering the state of Serbia especially without Ivovic. Atanasijevic is not as a big loss but he's always been a part of Serbia team so the system could be a bit wonky without him.

#FreeBritney