Men's European Championship 2017

• There is an app for the ECh, Lotto Eurovolley Poland 2017.

Edit: I thought it was an app to follow results and similar, but it's like a game... :what:

It IS a game and it is the best volleyball game I've ever played :thumbsup: But watch out, it can be addictive :D

• Any replay links?

Unfortunately, only what you can download from rutracker. And it is still something, I am not complaining, but I am also curious how I can find the matches that won't be shown on Russian TV.

• Ravens, where's your comment about Anatasijevic sitting on the bench? I expected to find something about it written by you. I am disappointed. What a SHAME! loool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• OK, I partially caught up with whatever I could find from yesterday. rutracker is my only source of matches so far, let's hope the Russians plan to show a lot of volleyball.

Two matches that almost don't deserve anything written or said about them. Interesting opening ceremony, followed by a great atmosphere in the stadium and then a weak Polish team. Before that, a decent Russian team didn't need to anything remarkable against a weak Bulgarian side. It's actually frustrating how the Bulgarian NT can disappoint you even if you expect nothing from them. I expect a quarterfinal finish by them this time but chances are they might not even reach that level. I can bet money that today Konstantinov spent some serious time thinking about whether he should play seriously versus Slovenia in order to choose his path to the eventual but not at all promised semifinals. He will theoretically no longer have to face the hosts in case he comes up with an ingenious plan how to spoil his team even further. Well, we'll see whether the Poles would be eager for a re-match with Serbia actually. Konstantinov emphasized on the serve and the reception as a key to making Russia suffer, he knew also that these have been Bulgaria's world-known problems for months/years, yet nothing seems to have been even slightly improved. Instead, they are actually getting worse. During the summer the team could at least serve decently. It is also obvious by the way they approach their matches under his guidance and against Russia in this case that the pre-match motivation and talks practically do not exist or have a zero effect. So once again we have a rant by Mr. Excuse who states what we miss but barely makes something work in that direction. For the first time he had a full group of players and a healthy one, to add, something that almost no team at the ECH can copy, but it literally means nothing unless you are the host, can choose your opponents till the semis and can play at home (as we did 2 years ago). Individual analysis is meaningless right now. I just want to say that although Sokolov has been named many times by me as only near the world's best opposites, mainly because of his power that fits perfectly the Bulgarian NT but not a team like Zenit or Lokomotiv Novosibirsk for that matter, and because he has enjoyed decent matches in his career, even in the NT, the guy simply doesn't belong to the world's really best opposites (a place to which Maxim Mikhaylov, for instance, has a free access) because of one thing he just cannot do - serve. If you can't serve, I don't see how you can have ambitions to be something you are not.

Fine, that double touch by Bratoev at 23-24 in the opener was too much, it spoiled the Bulgarian party but this is no excuse. This is why hats off for the Serbian team and their amazing spirit!

Russia played smartly and served greatly, Grankin had the freedom to do things he wouldn't normally do because he had a weak opponent at the other side of the field. I want to mention Martynyuk, a good libero who has improved a lot, in my opinion, since his earlier days. Russia kind of showed 70% max yesterday, they should be fresh for the quarterfinals and I don't see a reason why they won't make it against Bulgaria, Poland, or Slovenia.

• I watched Poland and Serbia yesterday. Serbia impressed me. I prefer them playing with Luburic because they play like a team.

I watched Slovenia and Spain too. Slovenia played with some different players but i like the way they played. Stern played really good. I just think that Ropret should have used more MBs. Against better teams they will need a better conection with MBS and playing only with OH and Opp can be really dificult for them against Bulgaria and Russia. Sket started really bad IMO but than he started to play better. He was really good in reception.

I am really curious how far Slovenia can go in this ECh. I wanna see them playing great volleyball as they did in last ECh.

• Turkey is playing a good game. Subasi an Toy are leading Turkey.

For Netherlands, I dont like Ter Horst, even if his numbers is good in this game.

For me, Netherlands is a good team but with nothing special. Their MBs are almost invisible, Andriga is a second libero. Maybe it would be better to play with Andriga and try Nimir as OH. Maybe it doesn't work but i think with Ter Maat and Nimir at leat Netherlands would be more agressive.

• It IS a game and it is the best volleyball game I've ever played :thumbsup: But watch out, it can be addictive :D

Game still good at keeping you frustrated like the first game I think the 2014 world chqmpionship by the same developer.

I wish they can figure a way to make it possible to unbalance your opponent even with the toughest serve or attack...It can't be done. It seems like even in normal difficulty... your opponent's players are as good as the setter they can give the best ball anyway no matter what the situation. lmao :rolll:

I also hate the fact the challenge system is so fast for you while your opponent will never get it wrong. It just makes the game unnecessary longer when you know it is not your point. :down:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Amazing match by Turkey beating Netherlands 3-1 and getting very important 3 points in the group. Every single player is doing a good job but there were too many serve errors on Turkish side especially on 2nd and 3rd set which is how Netherlands got a set. Against teams like Belgium and France they will have to serve better other then that they're amazing. Metin Toy was really on fire today :super:

• France did not start with Ngapeth against Belgium, now still 14-17 behind... hope they manage to get through to top 8 directly as the pool leader.

Boyer has difficulty getting through Belgian intensive blocks. Btw, I like his new hair colour, lol.