Montreux Volley Masters - 2016 | 5 | 31

• I really expect Naiane to take Juma's place. She is 10 thousands times better. Juma can't even be the main setter in any club she has played.

• I saw her in the Under 23 WCH. She was outstanding.

I dont know if you watch any of the Brazilian league. She is simply awful at a professional level. Naiane has been way better than her in the past 2 years.

• I dont know if you watch any of the Brazilian league. She is simply awful at a professional level. Naiane has been way better than her in the past 2 years.

Juma has been pretty lame even at the U23 WCH.. I think she had an outstanding serving final match (if I remember right) when they took the gold..and than she recieved an award, so people consider her great

• Juma has been pretty lame even at the U23 WCH.. I think she had an outstanding serving final match (if I remember right) when they took the gold..and than she recieved an award, so people consider her great

Yep, you're 100% right. She scored a bunch of aces, but that was it. I remember vividly that she still had a lot of terrible sets in the same match - probably due to nerves, but still. Naiane is much better; hell, she's only in the roster for Montreux because Lyara bailed and they had to get her from the adult team.

• Well, that is what I expect with the expections of Molnar and Derisilo.

• 16 players of Turkey, according TVF

S: Naz Aydemir Akyol, Ezgi Dilik, Nursevil Aydınlar

OPP: Polen Uslupehlivan, Gözde Yılmaz

OH: Fatma Yildirim, Güldeniz Önal, Hande Baladin, Melis Durul

MB: Eda Erdem Dündar, Kübra Akman, Özge Nur Yurtdagülen, Aslı Kalaç, Ceylan Arısan

L: Gizem Örge, Merve Dalbeler
    Coach: Ferhat Akbas

14 players of NED, according NEVOBO

S: Femke Stoltenborg, Britt Bongaerts
    OPP: Judith Pietersen
    OH: Celeste Plak, Anne Buijs, Nicole Oude Luttikhuis, Celia Diemkoudre
    MB: Yvon Beliën, Robin de Kruijf, Quinta Steenbergen, Nicole Koolhaas, Tessa Polder
    L: Kirsten Knip, Myrthe Schoot
    Tec: Gil Ferrer Cutino

Nicole Oude Luttikhuis was related like outside-hitter, not like a MB. That's right? :white:

• Sonsirma and Neriman have officialy retired?!
    And...can't Naz have a break ever?!

• I think Naz and Eda will be cut.. However I don't understand the choice of the other setters..I mean if Turkey wants to play with some younger/B team setters should clearly be Gamze and Cagla, even Nilay..

There is something fishy with Gamze choice. Almost everyone in Turkey repeats it that Gamze had a superb season and should be in tournaments with Naz. Some explained it through that Gamze and Ferhat had conflicts during U23 tournament, so it's a personal choice. However, TVF must react when trainers make such personal choices, especially when you have such an inexperienced, young guy as a coach.

• I'm not ready for another summer full of cameramen falling in love with our sex symbol Fehrat. :mirror: :aww:

Exactly....

By the way, how is it possible Turkish Federation has not kicked out Ferhat yet ?? His father is TVF-president ??

Turkish clubs have the possibilities to transfer the best coaches in the world...what about TVF ??

As long as Ferhat is NT-headcoach, Turkish NT is a joke...

• Nicole is a defensive OH

• Because they thought Ferhat did a good job winning this silly tournament in Azerbaidjan. TVF is unfortunately like a jock. They have the money to find a good coach, they hired Motta and Barbolini before. First of all, why Ferhat when they could at least offer the position to Guidetti? (I'm not saying he would accept). Second, why someone that has "0" experience of being a headcoach in his life? I'm almost sure he knows someone in Federation that covers his back, otherwise all this look like a joke. A final comment, if Ferhat is ever kicked from NT, would any of the top 4 teams in Turkey or lets say top 8, would hire him as a coach? No! :wall:

• Why Ferhat? He's a sex symbol, do you need anything else? :rolll:

Get ready, people: you'll see 80% Ferhat (+ mafia suit - as Matthias calls his suit) and 20% game when Turkey will play this summer. Il will always be like this. :white:

• I must say that the so-called Turkish joke, Ferhat... is the most stylish and youngest head coach, wearing a [mafia] suit like the high executive or financial/banking guy working in office... the only head coach in volleyball who appears in suit to my notice, the unusually formal attire :-) rather weird to my taste

Let's see how good the Turkish NT team in the 2016 Montreux and WGP :bump:

I enjoy watching the Turkish NT team for some of their sirens... ha ha :heart:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().