2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• Tamara Susic is now in Poland (Lodz i think?), and She was training with her new new team( don't know the name of club) and She broke her finger at second day of her training day :/ ;( ;(

• Tamara Susic is now in Poland (Lodz i think?), and She was training with her new new team( don't know the name of club) and She broke her finger at second day of her training day :/ ;( ;(

I guess it might be ŁKS because Alicja Leszek is injured.

it can be ŁKS Łódź because they are playing with 2 MBs now ^^ if not, then Budowlani, but they have 4-5 MBs...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Her instagram profile. She posted the photo of her broken finger and location "Lodz Poland"
    + She texted me back after I asked her on instagram.

• New OP in Foppa Bergamo is Sarah Pavan.

• No way? Really? vow we r just talking about her and saying probably would not work because of her beach career. They will really need her, Bergamo lost yesterday really bad with Partenio as OP.

When was the last time she played in Europe?

• No way? Really? vow we r just talking about her and saying probably would not work because of her beach career. They will really need her, Bergamo lost yesterday really bad with Partenio as OP.

When was the last time she played in Europe?

Lol don't believe him anything. He is the biggest troll here. :whistle:

• I think Pavan will focus on preparation for beach volleyball season.

Edit: Tamara Susić signed with ŁKS Łódź.

• American S Erica Handley to Bielsko-Biala and it looks like she already took over the starting position from Gryka.

Yes, I wrote about Erica's transfer last week. She was the starter in the last game. I've read she served really good and played not bad. Aleksandersen wanted better setter because Pasznik and Gryka were horrible
    Jaroslava Pencova is ready to play as well. She should play the next game.

• Not official yet but Cuban OH Noris Cabrera signed with Tauron Dąbrowa :D

• croatian MB L.Sipic is a new player of Stinta Bacau

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Elzbieta Skowronska in Idmanocagi (Turkey).

Good transfer, though they needed a strong local OH. Now they must cut one of the Matienko, Mikhaylenko or Sanchez-Perez trio from the starting six.

• On LVF site there is no addition to Bergamo's roster. Can they still sign a replacement for Skowronska or does it mean that they'll finish the season with the current roster?

They can still sign 1 player who hasn't played in Italian league in this season.
    But I'm afraid Bergamo hasn't got enough money now to sign a top player such as Lowe or Pavan..