2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yes, that's why I put her name on the list. Moscow already extended the contract of everyone apart from Rodrigues.
    Thanks for the info, Phil.

• That's weird, because she clearly confirmed she is staying for another year.
    But let's wait and see...I would love if she'd play in Italy.

• I also wonder if Chemik could sign Megan Easy? She is not going to Turkey, not staying in Cogneliano. She could go to another Italian club, but that makes no sense (no CL). Russia is also very questionable (if they could not renew with Garay...).

So there are only 2 reasonable options: China/Japan- like Kelsey or Chemik... They can afford her for sure, but would not give more than Chinese clubs.

Dietzen would also be good for them... And they need MB because of Mroz leaving.

And I wouldn't base their transfers on the limit because they will win Orlenliga even with Polish players only...

• I prefer Zaroslinska instead of Montano. She is more consistent.
    IMO Chemik with Wolosz-Zaroslinska, De La Cruz - Werblinska, Veljkovic - Bednarek is stronger than last year and can reach CL final4.

De La Cruz left Chemik Police.

• I think Easy is injured and I agree with your statement, Police can win Orlenliga only with Polish players. But please don't forget this - They will be totally lost without Werblinska aka Polish Del core or Piccinini or whatsoever you want to name :D

Once again, if they have Zaroslinska, they should consider bringing a great foreign MB, because I don't see any big chance with Bednarek or Gajgal, they are good for Orlenliga, but not for CL.

• Could any of our turkish friends here translate this news? What happened?

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=29684&topic=2

shortly,
    according to idmanocağı spor club : Odina Bayramova by/through her manager Özlem Özçelik who is old turkish national player, verbally had an agrement with Idmanocağı spor club then gave up signing with idmanocağı and a few days later she had a contact with another club : halkbank

• According to http://www.worldofvolley.com/v…s---dixon-and-kozuch.html Fenerbahce would like to sign Kozuch and Dixon.
    I heard Kozuch had offers from China but it makes sense for her to go to Fenerbahce with a fast setter like Tomkom, who would be perfect for her game style. Moreover Kozuch can also help in reception and defense, since Natalia is not so great in these elements.

• Natalia has grown a lot in defense. She is doing a great job there.
    And World of volleyball probably got the info on Kozuch and Dixon from insidevolley.

• Rumor about Metalleghe Sanitars Montichiari are interested in Lise Van Hecke (OPP), Sara Paris (L) and Jole Ruzzini (L)

They have Luna Carocci, I don't understand why they want another good libero. Paris was the only player from Bolzano who played a consistent volleyball. Italy is sort of blessed when it comes to liberos. Sirressi, De Gennaro, Cardullo (I think she's still good), Merlo, Carocci, Arcangeli, Spirito, Paris and more...

• They have Luna Carocci, I don't understand why they want another good libero. Paris was the only player from Bolzano who played a consistency volleyball. Italy is sort of blessed when it comes to liberos. Sirressi, De Gennaro, Cardullo (I think she's still good), Merlo, Carocci, Arcangeli, Spirito, Paris and more...

It seems Bolzano is trying to "steal" Carocci from Montichiari...

• Sorry I thought about other player from Dominicana - Pena (she left Chemik Police)

You missed Isabel Yonkaira Paola Pena with Bethania De La Cruz Da Pena :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Eva Yaneva New player in Foppa Bergamo.