2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Krasnodar for sure have money to Her but maybe She will go to Asia to earn big money. At least Fenerbahce also can give Her money.

I dont think Gamova is playing for money anymore, she would probably go somewhere where she can be at the top again like winning CL.

Galatasaray might need an opposite for replacing Centoni but it will be silly to send her because she is old and replace with someone older. I wonder who their younger opposite will be.

• But whhyyy Arrighetti ? Next season Conegliano will play CL.

• Rumors contacts between Guiggi and Scandicci (and Novara playing with Chirichella and Bonifacio), Danesi and Conegliano, Piccinini and Novara, Spirito and Busto.

(source: dal15al25)

• In that case Gamova should go to Vakifbank.
    She would play only in important matches and earn good money. With Guidetti She has the most chances to win Gold.
    I hope She won't choose Fener because Kim doesn't mean CL Gold.

• Probably Eczacıbası 2016/2017
    S:Maja-Arelya-Asuman
    OH:Kosheleva-Hande-Larson-Gözde Yılmaz(Also OPP)-Fatma Yıldırım
    OPP:Boskovic-Neslihan-Melis Durul(also OH)
    MB:Büşra-Stevanovic-Poljak(?)
    L: Dilara-Gülden(?)

Bahar Toksoy may return in second half of season.

• Valentina Arrighetti and Celeste Plak move to Busto Arsizio
    http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=118881&l=0

No, the article doesn't say so. It says that Busto wants Arrighetti and Plak but the negotiations are complicated.

• Arritghetti has dropped her level in last 3 years.

If Conegliano wants a spot in CL's final four, they will need another MB better than Arrighetti.

If these rumors are true, it seems Busto will increase their budge for next season.

• She won only once CL Title and how long She plays in the Club which every season Fans call Dream Team.

What Does It Means?Are You Serious?Do U Know FB SK budget and living with FB Fans?
    FB SK played CL finals 2010 with Bergamo 2nd,2011 3rd,2012 Won, 2013-2014 played CEV Cup How Can Won the CL Can U Describe?2015 and 2016 We Believed Our Team only one team defeat us and Unfortunately Vakıf did it.
    May be the largest budget Vakıf with Eczacıbası As a result Vakıf won only 2 times...

Can U give an example who win CL every year?

• http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=29064&topic=2
    i am so happy to see her in sarıyer belediye spor one more year. Alexis is one of the top scorer MB in turkish leauge in last 2 seasons.

To be honest I am not really happy she stayed in Sariyer, because she performed really well and should play in a better team. However they did good this season and with some better transfers next season they might do even better.

• Gamova Vakıf??

Gamova Vakıf??

In my opinion there is no possible for Vakif to get Gamova,coz Gio wants to create a younger and competitive team for next year.They focus on such player Karsta Lowe and Zhu Ting also some Turkish player will change...

Gamova Vakıf??

Gamova Vakıf??

• To be honest I am not really happy she stayed in Sariyer, because she performed really well and should play in a better team. However they did good this season and with some better transfers next season they might do even better.

I'm really impressed that Sariyer could keep her one more season. I really like Sariyer, to me they are the best underdog in Turkey compared to others, like Bursa teams etc. Probably Gökhan Edman is making a big difference there. I wonder who their setter will be this season.

• I'm really impressed that Sariyer could keep her one more season. I really like Sariyer, to me they are the best underdog in Turkey compared to others, like Bursa teams etc. Probably Gökhan Edman is making a big difference there. I wonder who their setter will be this season.

I thought about that too. Since Areliya is back in Ecz and they want a foreign setter, maybe Nilay can go there? It would be good if decent Turkish setters spread in some lower teams than top 4. For example:
    Vakif-Naz, Fener-Ezgi, Ecz-Areliya, Gala-Gamze.. So we have Cagla, Nilay, Assuman, Seda.. and if they go to some decent team like Bursa, Sariyer, Nilufer the league will be much more balanced

• I thought about that too. Since Areliya is back in Ecz and they want a foreign setter, maybe Nilay can go there? It would be good if decent Turkish setters spread in some lower teams than top 4. For example:
    Vakif-Naz, Fener-Ezgi, Ecz-Areliya, Gala-Gamze.. So we have Cagla, Nilay, Assuman, Seda.. and if they go to some decent team like Bursa, Sariyer, Nilufer the league will be much more balanced

Asuman's situation is very unknown, I dont know in what shape she will be after summer but even if she comes back, Caprara did not like her style so she might need to leave Eczacibasi. Fenerbahce can make a surprise there actually since their local setter is the least experienced among all.

• Ozge played really well in Baku this Season

• I'm curious if Carillo or Calderon will be in Uralochka's target as OPP.

Who will be new MBs if Zar and Jack will leave. Maybe Mariukhnich will comeback.

I would want to see how Babeshina would play in Italy.

• If Kosheleva come to Eczacibasi, Neshlian can cover her in reception.