2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I'm curious if Carillo or Calderon will be in Uralochka's target as OPP.

Who will be new MBs if Zar and Jack will leave. Maybe Mariukhnich will comeback.

I would want to see how Babeshina would play in Italy.

Klimets will stay as OPP, she's been there only one year and Karpol usually makes at least 3 year projects with players. And in general I expect him to try and take on some young talent, be it Russian or not, for the MB position and develop her over a period of time just as he did with Jack and Zaryazhko.

• Naz Akyol and Rasic has already contract with Vakif...They are not on the transfer list for other teams...

Ecz. interest Naz Akyol from Vakıf
    Asuman,Naz or Arelya probably setters
    Kosheleva,Gozde Yılmaz,Jordan Larson,Hande Baladin probably spikers
    Neslihan,Boskovic probably opposite
    Gulden,Dilara libero
    Busra,Bahar,Stevanovic,Poljak Middle Blockers

• Aleksandra Krzos (L) will /unfortunately/ come back from a loan to Chemik Police because Paulina Maj (L) is going to have maternity break. They are negotiating with Neriman Ozsoy (OP/OH) and Kamila Ganszczyk (MB) and probably Katarzyna Mróz (MB) and Helena Havelkova (OH) will also leave.

• Naz's contrats the end. Ecz. interests with Naz may be She will stay at her club.May be join the Ecz., Also Ecz. interest MB Aslı from GS
    Probably
    Ecz. :Naz or Arelya,Asuman, may be Ognjenovic setter Busra,Bahar,Stevanovic,Poljak MB ,Larson,Kosheleva,Gozde Yılmaz,Hande Baladin Spikers, Neslihan,Boskovic Opp, Gulden,Dilara libero Caprara Coach
    Vakıf:Naz or Glass,Sıla or Cagla setter, Rasic,Melis,Kubra,? Foreign MB, Gozde,Hill,Zhu Ting,? Domestic Spikers ,Sloetjes,Seda Opp, Orge, ? Domestic libero Coach Guidetti
    FB :Lloyd,Ezgi setters, Kim,Seyma,Meliha,? Foreign Spikers, Lowe or different Foreign,Polen Opp, Eda,Dicle,Ergul,May Be Melike MB, Merve,Gizem K libero Coach ?

GS has not a good budget also play CEV Cup. I don't think so good players I think 3 or 4 foreign players such as Leys,Ruseva etc

• According to volleyballnews.ru (they're reliable) Filishtinskaya (S), Maryukhnich (MB) and Zaryazhko (MB) will move to Dinamo Kazan.

http://volleyballnews.ru/blog/rumors/7380.html

• Thaisa will probably signed with Volero Zürich :D
    What a duo Thaisa-Foluke :super:

• There's a big possibility that Havelkova and Mihajlovic trading their current team.
    Helenka is very close to Fenerbahce, she will replace Kim who's rumored to play in China, or if she stays, the Czech will play next to Kim.

• Havelkova to replace Kim ? :rolll:

• Havelkova to replace Kim ? :rolll:

I didn't mean to make anyone laugh.
    Basically there's no one who could replace Kim properly but I think Havelkova is one of the most completed OHs under 30 in the world along with Jordan Larson. Anyways I don't realistically believe Kim will leave Fenerbahce.

• There's a big possibility that Havelkova and Mihajlovic trading their current team.
    Helenka is very close to Fenerbahce, she will replace Kim who's rumored to play in China, or if she stays, the Czech will play next to Kim.

I don't Believe Helena Havelkova will come to FB SK. I hope Kim stay with us.
    Havelkova not enough for FB defence and offence . I nerver see the possibility for FB. If happen FB supporters try to stop this transfer.
    We want Kelsey Robinson,Kimberly Hill,Zhu Ting etc spikers I hope She never come to FB

Lloyd,Lowe,Hill(Kelsey),Kim to be FB foerign players next year

Why would Mihajlovic leave? Only if they can't pay her salary now that they need aditional half a milion for Kim. :S

• Why would Mihajlovic leave? Only if they can't pay her salary now that they need aditional half a milion for Kim. :S

Brankica Mihajlovic not our player.Brankica and lots of players SB Community trade's players Who owner Volero Zurich.
    Because of We have no authorize for Brankica Mihajlovic. I don't know Where She will play next season. May be again rent a club may be go to Chemik Police cuz I saw a news.

• Havelkova played OK in Busto Last season, in Chemik I found her a weak link in some games in CL.

For sure Fener can dicrease the budget, but with so much money to Kim for sure there are a lot of better players to make a deal instead her. Havelkova and Kim Ok ( I dont Like, but to much money to secure Kim Yeon) but Havelkova to replace Kim... makes no sense.. only if they will reduce the budget a lot.

As Brasilian I would Like to see Kim and Jaqueline or Garay.

• Someone said Shanghai and Tijanin are the richest clubs.. Beijing also has some money

Most teams in China are able to pay much more than European clubs and for a shorter season. Fujian also has a big budget and I know Sichuan has a good budget and was paying Rachel Rourke a large amount, especially compared to Europe clubs. Based on what I know, China is the highest paying league in the world right now.

• Rmuors about Folie in Conegliano if Arrighetti goes to Busto [source: dal15al25]

This can be very good transfer. I love Folie so much. With great setter and great team she can be like Rasic. Their is a lot of things to improve, but She can do it.