2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• For libero it is amazing to play in Italy but Italy has to many good liberos.

• Novara ended with Martina Guiggi(MB, ITA), Aurea Cruz(OH,POR), Noemi Signorile(S,ITA), Francesca Bosio(S, ITA), Magdalena Wawrzyniak(OPP, POL), Caterina Bosetti(OH, ITA) and with Nicole Fawcett(OPP, USA).

They said that they were not happy with Cruz and Fawcett because they gave a lot of money for them but they didn't show what they should. With Guiggi they are good but captain need to show much more for team that she lead.

Samanta Fabris(OPP, CRO)(OH?) has 1 more year contract with Novara, but Novara wants from Fabris to continue to play as OH but She wants to be OPP and that is problem. So they will see what will they do with this situation.
    They want to keep Tijana Malesevic(OH, SRB).

Alternatives are Francesca Piccinini(ITA OH), Alessia Gennari(ITA OH) and if Fabris decide to play as OH or end contract with Novara they wants to bring back Katarina Barun(OPP, CRO) or Celeste Plak(OH/OPP, NED).

Francesca Piccinini will probably signed with Novara. That will be soon official

• Yeah actually Barun and Piccinini in Novara are almost sure...
    And on sunday we will know the reason why Piccinini couldn't stay in Pomì Casalmaggiore ^^

• China league is one of the best league i would say. Every year league is improving. Every year they signed good foreign players and they have domestic players on high level.

• So Sorry but I never accept Brezilian League is first quality Ligue
    Only Two Giant Teams Unilever And Nestle Also Not Perfect Foreign Players such as Larson,Kim,Rasic but Van Hecke,Carcases etc
    We saw one of top Brezilan Player Sheilla De Castro last 2 years and No have Champions League , European not equal Brasil for me
    Turkish league for only 4 perfect Teams but 3 teams may be The Best Teams All The World
    İtalian League very exciting Lots of team as same as quality also very lucky for example I am not sure İf Pomi played eleminate with FB,Ecz.,D. Moskow,Volero I am not sure Play F4
    Polish League really I like perfect Arenas such as Argo Arena good domestic players but Poland not Italy 4 season,sun,sands,History,Mşalno etc
    All European countries has disadvantages against to Italy

Turkey Play Offs won definately very hard from CL , CL more easy than Turkish League

Turkey = İtaly >Poland > Russia for me

I think Gamze setter,Aslı MB renew contract with GS also interests Maja Poljak
    This match Today is more important for GS If they won 3-0,3-1 They earn to join Champions League and They can offer perfect foreign players also good budget may be sponsors
    But If they lose as same as this year

My guess Vakıf champion FB 2nd Ecz. 3rd GS last
    Ecz. eleminate for CL and GS join Cev Cup

• China league is one of the best league i would say. Every year league is improving. Every year they signed good foreign players and they have domestic players on high level.

I could not agree that it is one of the best league in the world as they are really lack of sponsors if you compare with all the teams.
    The competitiveness of the league is indeed improving year by year.
    Sponsors pay more attention to the league only when the national team wins a medal in international competitions such as the World Cup.
    Some of the teams are really poor and disorganized compared with the rich clubs.
    The clubs are more provincially associated rather than having a free transfer market to allow professional players to play for the club they prefer. I heard there is a change coming on in the next season BUT I think it won't be anything drastic IF the national team do not get good result in Rio. 98% of the players are stuck in their provincial clubs until they retire because the province governments uphold the idea that they are the one who support the players financially since Day 1 and players are obligated to pay back the province clubs with their effort, it sounds like a slave system to me. They just do not look at the bigger picture.

• Police wants Jordan Larson-Burbach and Brankica Mihajlović.

Possible Carli Lloyd and Lowe to Fenerbahce. Abbondanza is leaving.

Don't repeat sam things that someone already wrote it. Read on other topics. Jordan Larson already sign with Eczacibasi.

• Dorota Medyńska (L) to Muszyna
    Izabela Śliwa (L) to Dąbrowa
    Daria Paszek (OH) to Dąbrowa or Sopot (WTF...)
    Natalia Gajewska (S) to Sopot
    Agata Babicz (OH) to Developres Rzeszów
    Malwina Smarzek (OP) to Muszyna (I don't believe this)
    Aleksandra Wójcik (OH) to Muszyna
    Natalia Kurnikowska (OH) to Wrocław or Sopot or Dąbrowa
    Klaudia Kaczorowska (OH) and Maja Tokarska (MB) and Danica RAdenkovic (S) will stay in Sopot

Costagrande, Hildebrand and Skowronska leaving Wrocław, they will have smaller budget, Radecka probably will stay and the MBs also

• Budowlani Lodz didn't renew contract with Daiana Muresan.
    Cooper (retired?), Derisilo and Balkestein will leave Atom Trefl.

• I could not agree that it is one of the best league in the world as they are really lack of sponsors if you compare with all the teams.
    The competitiveness of the league is indeed improving year by year.
    Sponsors pay more attention to the league only when the national team wins a medal in international competitions such as the World Cup.
    Some of the teams are really poor and disorganized compared with the rich clubs.
    The clubs are more provincially associated rather than having a free transfer market to allow professional players to play for the club they prefer. I heard there is a change coming on in the next season BUT I think it won't be anything drastic IF the national team do not get good result in Rio. 98% of the players are stuck in their provincial clubs until they retire because the province governments uphold the idea that they are the one who support the players financially since Day 1 and players are obligated to pay back the province clubs with their effort, it sounds like a slave system to me. They just do not look at the bigger picture.

it's hard to judge the system of china volleyball clubs with"slavery".

they didn't allowed players to transfer freely because they found the talented girls when they are young, so they took them to the youth team to study, to play and paid them. (not girls' parents paid the club, but the club paid the girls.)so they must count on the girls to play for them.
    there is a china sports games every 4 years ,every club compitite in that game, if wins, the province will paid good money to the club and players.so clubs made the girls, they will not be happy to see them to transfer to their opponents.
    if a volleyball player has chance to join in NT or wins a medal on china sports games, she will get a good job in the office when she retired. many players start to play when she was young ,and not well-educated, so it's a good way to have a better life when she retired.

but time changed.the modern west club system has been successful in football and basketball in china, so maybe next time it's turn to volleyball.

and the level of chinese league is high, many teams have close level just as italy league.
    because the girls trained from a little girl, and their training are much harder than the west.
    everday they trained from morning 7 am or 8, to the noon, rest 2 hours, continues to train to the supper time, sometimes in the night training again.that' s why chinese girls retired early, their body hurt much.
    they have little time to study other knowledge or entertainment.
    But nowadays something changed step by step.

• News from Dutch press:

Grothues will leave Sopot.
    Schoot will stay in Dresden.
    Steenbergen will retire after this season.

• Don't repeat sam things that someone already wrote it. Read on other topics. Jordan Larson already sign with Eczacibasi.

I'm sorry, I missed it! I'll correct it.

Still, the fact that she signed doesn't actually means that Police can't be interested in her too, with the right amount of money :P