2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Rexona is interested in Celest Plak to replace Natália

• Very likely that Sinead Jack is the MB Galatasaray Daikin is about to agree! :box:

That would be amazing transfer ! So good mb.

• Budowlani Lodz didn't renew contract with Daiana Muresan.
    Cooper (retired?), Derisilo and Balkestein will leave Atom Trefl.

I wonder which clubs would dare to hire Muresan after two disastrous seasons. In addition she's been injured for a quite long time and I didn't see any motivating movements or gestures from her.

• I wonder which clubs would dare to hire Muresan after two disastrous seasons. In addition she's been injured for a quite long time and I didn't see any motivating movements or gestures from her.

I do NOT agree with you :) For a long time she was the strong suit of this team. She was complimented many times. I was watching enough matches to measure it. At the end she was injured and it was a reason of her poor game. :set:

• I do NOT agree with you :) For a long time she was the strong suit of this team. She was complimented many times. I was watching enough matches to measure it. At the end she was injured and it was a reason of her poor game. :set:

I respect your opinion, but did you see how she played in Scandicci? It was nearly a nightmare. For Łodz, their best players were Polanska, Beier and Sieczka(what's her new name? I can't type it...).

• :heart:

I respect your opinion, but did you see how she played in Scandicci? It was nearly a nightmare. For Łodz, their best players were Polanska, Beier and Sieczka(what's her new name? I can't type it...).

Her new surname is - Brzezińska :D

Maybe it's because i like Daiana and I can't admit she was playing badly :P for me she is similar to Ortolani, the same style of playing and both of the are not able to achieve a huge success, why?;(

• I think nothing change Next year Probably GS to be 4th in Turkish League. Also CEV Cup quarter,semi final may be final
    2 foreign MB not a logic for me.You need offansive spikers.We saw and probably will see next year Guldeniz nor good spiker She has limited ability for defence and offanse but You are taking 2 MB
    Probably Sinead Jack is better instead of Cursty Jackson. Bujis is more offansive from Leys .But Nihan,Guldeniz,Bujis can be a problem for receive

Lots Of Turkish Volleyball sites wrote Tatiana Kosheleva transferred to Eczacıbası I tink Kosheleva %99 will play for Ecz. next year

• Anna Makarova is rumored to have signed with Volero Zürich.
    Kazan wants Irina Voronkova back as she played very well throughout the whole season.

Novara wants to sign Alessia Gennari but she's with Bergamo.
    Berenika Tomsia has been offered by Casalmaggiore, Bergamo, Novara and Conegliano.

• Gamova said She has offers from Russian Clubs?

Clubs?

Moscow have Goncharova, Kazan no, only Krasnodar have money for Her, who else there?

• I think nothing change Next year Probably GS to be 4th in Turkish League. Also CEV Cup quarter,semi final may be final
    2 foreign MB not a logic for me.You need offansive spikers.We saw and probably will see next year Guldeniz nor good spiker She has limited ability for defence and offanse but You are taking 2 MB
    Probably Sinead Jack is better instead of Cursty Jackson. Bujis is more offansive from Leys .But Nihan,Guldeniz,Bujis can be a problem for receive

Isn't it too early to judge where a team will finish next season? We don't even know what Bursa teams and Seramiksan will invest...

Both Jack and Ruseva are great transfers, Jack is a much better MB than Jackson, Ruseva is a much better blocker. I'm sure Asli will play in Turkish league, however now when Centoni or Buijs is subbed, then you can sub Asli with Ruseva and get a higher block.
    About Guldeniz, who else do you suggest to her position among local players? The only similar options to her are Gözde who will probably stay in Vakif and Esra. Young players like Birgul, Fatma and Cansu are not good enough for this level yet and their receiving gets more shaky.
    For Buijs, she surprised me positively this season because her receiving was not a nightmare compared to Neriman, Meijners, Plak and such. Her transfer is not certain yet, but she will be a good contribution to the team unless they can find a more balanced option, like Grothues.
    Besides all, there is a rumor that Turkish federation will allow 4 foreign players next season, so we will see...
    Oh and Galatasaray will also make transfers of local players, these were the only foreign ones. I bet they will transfer a defensive OH who can cover Buijs when needed or another libero for receiving. They will also loan some of their young players, most likely Ada Germen, Mislina, Misra, Su...

I wonder how Fenerbahce will fill the position of KYK when she is finally gone after all these years? :lol:

• Anna Makarova is rumored to have signed with Volero Zürich.
    Kazan wants Irina Voronkova back as she played very well throughout the whole season.

Novara wants to sign Alessia Gennari but she's with Bergamo.
    Berenika Tomsia has been offered by Casalmaggiore, Bergamo, Novara and Conegliano.

looks like Tomsia can become Skowrońska's successor :D she's so universal and she's conquering Italy after being converted from MB to OP like Kasia ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• All Of Them Our guess. may be you will rigt or wrong Who knows? I said 3 days ago Nevermind Vakıf Champion FB 2nd Ecz. 3rd GS 4th

If TVF allow 4 foreign players this is good for 4 teams.But Vakıf,Ecz. has the bast players and one of them play in court
    GS some rumors interests Birgul Who from Bursa very small as same as Bosetti Birgul spiker They can fill Leys with Birgul Also Ruseva in your opinion good transfer but for me a risk

I never think something change for GS but We will see

FB last 7 years created good teams Gamova,Osmokrovic,Kim,Fabiana etc If one day Kim gone I believe We fill good players

• FB last 7 years created good teams Gamova,Osmokrovic,Kim,Fabiana etc If one day Kim gone I believe We fill good players

You can fill any position but honestly I can't come up with a single name that can fill KYK's spot and will play close to her performance. Havelkova is not like her at all, Rabadzhieva, Larson, Robinson, Hill, these are not as strong in attacking either. Seriously, does anyone in this forum have a name who is as complete OH as KYK?

• You can fill any position but honestly I can't come up with a single name that can fill KYK's spot and will play close to her performance. Havelkova is not like her at all, Rabadzhieva, Larson, Robinson, Hill, these are not as strong in attacking either. Seriously, does anyone in this forum have a name who is as complete OH as KYK?

Absent but One day Kim retire from volleyball I think She continue with us 3 years
    I don't want to believe Havelkova come to FB news. Havelkova not enough quality for FB